Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application chaos chosen

Go down

application chaos chosen Empty application chaos chosen

Post  oden Thu Sep 04 2008, 13:16

1. Character Information - Race, Class

I am going to play chaos chosen

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

on monday,tuesday and thursday i have training from 18:00 - 20:00 but other then that and school ( i go to like 11:00 - 14;00 most days) i can play)

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

well i have played alot of games all from total war to counterstrike but i guess wow was the game i played the longest, i started 2 months after the release and played hardcore instances on 60, but on 70 i was mostly for pvp but helped my guild with kara and sscand so on.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

i used to farm and give the guild things if they needed to make pots for guild or items, helped the lower players and attended to event as much as i could Very Happy donīt think i have any proof

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

i think im going to continue to do the things i wrote on question 4 , x)

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

you guys seem to be a serious guild who wants to make the game as fus as it can be, you say you want a good community and explore the hardcore side of the game and i would like to do that to Very Happy

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

i plan to play as long as i find the game fun Very Happy i played wow for some years and this game seems to be alot better Razz

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

yes and yes, i can use ventrilo, skype, ts ;D

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My name is tomas levander, i am from sweden, 17 years old
on my spare time i like to play of course Very Happy hang out with my friends and train boxing and go to the gym
I study industiall technique, and i play some guitar or bass that i resently started to play with 3 other friends in a group (not a band)

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

yes i have pre ordered it and cant wait to start Very Happy if i get into the guild, Sure i would like verry much to play with you guys

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

i have ordered a new computer that will be avable to take any game, and my internet connection is 24/mbt

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

Tomaslevander@hotmail.com is my msn

if you got any more questions just ask i will check comments alot

Last edited by Olthrion on Sat Sep 06 2008, 17:38; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i added some space to make it easier to read)

oden
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down