chaos chosen =)

Go down

chaos chosen =)

Post  marox on Thu Sep 11 2008, 12:34

1. Character Information - Race, Class: its a chaos chosen

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?: i used to play world of warcraft everyday a couplke of hours and i will defenetly change to WAR

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility): i have played EvE online, WoW, pirates of the burning sea and now war Very Happy

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help): no guilds at all in WAR but in WoW i have been a class leader in the guild i am untill i decided to step down from that position since im not playing so much anymore (was the paladin CL on my main)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc: i will help in anyway i can Very Happy

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed: i want to find a guild atm so i can talk to some people while soing qs Razz nahh but i want to get a nice guild and an the future maybe help in battles Very Happy

7. How long you plan on playing WAR: forever Razz

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?: yepp have both vent and mic

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application): well i am a 20 year old guy from sweden. atm i dont have any work since i havent found any =( but well i am always happy Very Happy and i am always glad to help people Very Happy

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?: i dident order the CE but the coppy i ordered i got the headstart code so i will absolutly play with u in the headstart Very Happy

11. Computer specs and Internet connection: got a intel dualcore 2.0 ghz (4.0ghz), 2gb ram, some blah blah grafic card atleast its a new one with 512 mb and i got fiber optic connection.. (100 mbit <333 )

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN: palle_207@hotmail.com thats my msn =)

marox

Back to top Go down

Re: chaos chosen =)

Post  marox on Thu Sep 11 2008, 13:26

sorry i forgot alot of stuff i noticed her it come:
WoW experience :
pre tbc cleared MC BWL AQ 40 AQ 20 ZG onyxia and about 6 bosses in Naxx
TBC cleared kara gruul SSC TK MH and done up to illidan in BT
EvE-Online:
countless and countless of battles both small roaming gangs and large 500+ people fleet battles.
pirates of the burning sea:
mostly solo pvp and some port battles but that was no fun ^^

armorylinks for my wow chars:
deusx, paladin my main:
ingles, mage first alt:
marox, warrior second alt:
mostly raided on my mage and my paladin i made my warrior just cuz i wanted to try it in pvp but it was no fun at all >_<
everything is so gear dependant there =(

ineve thingy for my char in EvE-online:
just alittle overwiev of my char =)

and the killboard for my char in eve:

it dont seems realy updated it was about a month ago i left sweaty armpit raiders and add about 30+ kills to

marox

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion on Thu Sep 11 2008, 17:09

marox wrote:
2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?: i used to play world of warcraft everyday a couplke of hours and i will defenetly change to WAR
So your saying that you only play two hours a day mate?
Have you done that in WoW?

I'm not sure if it didn't show up in the forum but if you can post the armory links to your characters that would be good.

As far as your career choice as a Chosen.
Chosen will be the MT in the game, you don't seem to have that much experience as a tanker.
What career archetype do you feel that you have the most experience with and with that is there any career in WAR that you feel comfortable with.
We have very high criteria for our Chosens since they are essential to progress, and even though you do seems to have alot of experience ingame in for example WoW the experience does not seem to have been focused on tanking.
How do you feel about that mate?
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  marox on Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:21

nahh not 2h not that little Razz more maybe 5-6h in the evening it depends realy Razz and i tanked through kara gruul SSC and TK on my paladin ^^ have played as tank on my warrior to but not so much. and i saw that the armory links dident display =/ and i think i have done about equal healing and tanking.. all though i hate to heal its sooooo boring ^^ i like to dps but i would like to be one of those big guys like the chosen with imba armor or a black orc ^^ just going for the looks atm XD

all charakters are on haomarush if the links dont work
trying again:
Deusx paladin:

marox

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion on Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:57

Stil no link so have to check on that, see a few paladins with that name.
What server was he on etc?

Anyway, can't say that tanking experience from a paladin is top notch Very Happy
They are not really the tanking archetype most of the time, although some experience is always good to have.
I can say that you will most likely not be able to join as a Chosen since they are the very important for the tanking and we are looking for people with more experience as Main Tanks.

If your looking for dps then you shouldn't look for a tanking career since there are better careers for that, although of those two then Black Orc is the better choice.
But pure dps then you should look into Marauder or Witch Elf if you want melee.

One thing to consider is that our minimum requirement is 6 hours a day.
How is your playing hours during the weekdends?
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down