Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED]

3 posters

Go down

Application  - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED] Empty Application - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED]

Post  Oton Sat Apr 05 2008, 15:12

HI, I already posted my application by email (novak@nscable.net) but after reading some of applications on forum I felt that mine was rather thin and so I want to enrich it a bit. Sorry if I cause some troubles.

Play hours

When I have no obligations (friends, girls, walking the dog...) I play for the whole day but usually in total I would say 5-8 hours per day and whole that time will be spent on WAR when it comes. My usual play day starts at 09:00 and I play till 12:00 then it's time for studying and other obligations. I continue playing after 19:00 and play till midnight, if need be I can play even longer.

Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild?

My gaming experience started from Sega consoles and I played on every console till playstation, at that time I got my pc. I just love games and enjoy playing them and I played them a lot. As said in the mail my first mmo was WoW and I was a casual player. I was in many guilds but I would say The Nathrezim (fun enviroment) and Pandemonium (serious raiding) stand out in my memory. In The Nathrezim I was an officer for all magic dps classes. Pandemonium guild was good for its semi-serious raiding, we got to Solarian and Voidreaver and that is my best raiding experience in WoW. Oh yeah I played a lock in those guilds. While being in Pandemonium I started to be a seriuos raider but again at that time I founded about WAR coming out and so I thought WoW was not worth the time spent so I quit. Hehe but WoW is strange and I went back in and leveled a warrior till lvl 60 and enjoyed while doing it. But again I realised that WAR is coming soon and that gearing up a warrior would be just a waste of time. So I deleted all my characters, erased the game and everything about WoW (screenshots also and because of that I cant give you any proof) so I want be tempted to play it gain.

Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... ect

I'm going to chose chaos chosen (named Oton) because since I first heard and read about warhammer fantasy I loved them. I will be another valuable member ready for any challenge and a helping hand to everyone, be there with advices (if I know any good one) and with honest opinion about anything.

Ventrilo

Yes I have ventrilo and love to use it.

Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing

As I said in the mail I'm looking for serious but fun and friendly PvP/PvE guild with strong community and your guild looks like that. I want to be the best and to be among the best. How long I plan to play ? Hm, as long as I can I would say Smile

A personal statement. Tell us about yourself

I am 22 years old student from Serbia. I Like to read, open minded, adventure guy that hang outs in nature a lot. If I would describe my self it would be: Stalwart and always there to help.

You can contact by msn - novak@nscable.net

Oton
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Location : Serbia, Novi Sad or being chased by wild boars in a nearby forest
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Application  - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED] Empty Re: Application - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED]

Post  Eradicate Sat Apr 05 2008, 16:25

Thank you for your appplication, we will look over it and get back to you on this as soon as possible. You are at this moment on our pending list.
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Application  - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED] Empty Re: Application - Oton, Chaos chosen [DENIED]

Post  Mythical Sun Apr 06 2008, 14:59

gl m8
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down