Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Chosen Tank [closed]

3 posters

Go down

Chaos Chosen Tank [closed] Empty Chaos Chosen Tank [closed]

Post  Orion Thu Aug 14 2008, 04:05

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Chaos - Chosen

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
From about 17:00 (GMT) till 01:00

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I first started off playing runescape, but as anyone who has played it will tell you it isnt really a serious game ( wood cutting level lol).
Then i started playing wow, playing a dwarf warrior tank and being either the first or second tank on most raid bosses. I joined a guild called Driven which became the best Guild on the Server killing upto C'thun in AQ40 and The four horsemen in Naxx. The server i played on Bronzebeard neither had nor has the best progression raid wise, but it is very friendly and we are not burdened by such problems as large migrations either from or to the server, and therfore players know alot of other players and guild relations are very good. Shortly after TBC came out Driven split up due to the guild leader going to China and no one stepped up to the mark to take the leadership so the guild disbanded. At this point i decided to play LOTRO playing a guardian after two months i quit the game, and i decicded to play wow again so i joined Serenity who are about the 4th best guild on the server, killing upto Archimonde and TeronGorefiend with them, however i then chose to join a really casual guild called greater silence becasue i want to get totally ready for WAR and dont want to comit to a guild that may rely on me.
If anyone knows much about WoW i will link my armory page, on which you can see that while not having amazing tank gear it is not bad and proves i am a legitmate tank.

armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Noblehammer

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Driven, Serenity, Greater Silence I was never an officer in any of these guilds just a great member, however I have raid leaded a few times and if i was ever given that oppurtunity i would never shirk from that responsibility.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I have a limited understanding of websites and the like, and have a good general knowledge of computers. I am studying Maths/physics at university so basically if you need help with your homework or just curious about the intricities of the photo electric effect or what the heck e=mc2 actually means im your man. I always share my experiences in matters other guild members have problems with or just want to discuss.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
You look like exactly what im looking for dedication wise. I am looking for a guild that i can stay in for the long haul, and members wont leave when the guild has a bad week or month game wise and instead build from any failures and come back bigger and badder. I really enjoy anything that is epic, whether that be a monster or a massive realm siege of an enemy fortress, and that is one of the reasons i am leaving wow due to that feeling being lost. You guys look like you will go far in all aspects of the game and I want to be part of that. I know whats its like to have a good reputaion whether being feared on the battlefield or being marveled at for amazing progression and the feeling that gives me is really second to none. Basically i realy realy like being the best.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
I only ever play games if they are fun, and it looks like WAR will be a very fun game for a very long time. But if you mean if there is anythig that will stop me playing in the near future then no.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I like to think of my self as a very friendly guy who gets along with everyone regardless of race, gender etc. I am commited to being a positive guild member, and will attend all scheduled events. One thing i hate above all others is someone who is not pulling their weight when other people are compensating, if you are trying i can deal with that but if you dont care then that just annoys me. I give advice or my own personal insight when needed but also know when to shut up and just get on with the job in hand. I am incredibly excited about this game and i think a key part of this would be to join a really excellent guild and becoming a valued and respected member within it. I am an active forum user and look up all available material on a topic before making an educated decision on that topic. So in short i would realy like to join your guild because i believe i have alot to offer. I havent fully decided on a name yet but i like Orion/Horizon/Sundown maybe something completely different.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I pre-ordered WAR CE from Play.com as i live in the U.K and as yet they havent given me any codes

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Intel Core 2 duo 1.83 GHz, 4GB Ram , Nvidia geforce go 7600 GPU, 8mb broadband

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
philm2004@hotmail.co.uk

Orion

Back to top Go down

Chaos Chosen Tank [closed] Empty Re: Chaos Chosen Tank [closed]

Post  Olthrion Thu Aug 14 2008, 14:58

Thank you for your application.
I have moved you over to pending and will get back to you shortly.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  CourageousSauce Thu Aug 14 2008, 15:05

Promising application buddy, hope to see you in our irc channel: #war.unleashed @ quakenet
CourageousSauce
CourageousSauce
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 108
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence Tue Sep 02 2008, 15:55

Tried to contact him on msn many times because he did not do the ventrilo part of the interview which is most important for Unleashed. Unleashed felt that it wasn't our job to inquire after the applicant yet I still tried to with no response, so the Guild told me to close the application.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down