Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Chosen

2 posters

Go down

Application - Chosen Empty Application - Chosen

Post  Accursed Wed Sep 03 2008, 19:52

Character Information - Race, Class

Chaos, Chosen

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

3-5 hours / day some days less some days more

Past Gaming Experience

City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Lord of the Rings Online, Age of Conan

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild

In WoW I mostly played with my IRL friends and I was the tank. We joined a guild wich I dont remember the name of but I sometime was off-tank. There was other guilds later but I played shaman and just as member.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I will help lower level members with difficult quests and I will be there when members need a good tank.

Reasons for joining Unleashed

I like the name and I like the homepage and you seem to be serious and I think this will be a succesfull guild Smile

How long you plan on playing WAR

Until I drop dead on the keyboard and all u see is: nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes

A personal statement - tell us about yourself

My name is Johan and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am currently unemployed. I like to train with swords and practice fensing with friends. I like to play pnp roleplaying games, board games and computer games. When Im not playing I party alot and spend time with my GF.

I listen mostly to darkwave, goth, Industrial but also rock, reggae and more.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

I have pre-ordered and I hope to be in the open beta.

Computer specs and Internet connection

GF8800GT, 2GB RAM, 2,6Ghz CPU, 10 MB Internet Connection

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

MSN: Cursed_Wanderer@hotmail.com

Accursed
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Application - Chosen Empty Re: Application - Chosen

Post  Olthrion Thu Sep 04 2008, 14:07

Your application have been turned down due to playing hours, we expect our members to play at a minimum of 6 hours a day.
Feel free to roll on the same server later on if you wish, and if you feel comfortable with your career and our requirements you can always apply later on.
If not then good luck with your future guild and with playing Warhammer Online.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down