Application - Chosen

Go down

Application - Chosen

Post  Nox on Sun Sep 14 2008, 01:09

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Chaos Chosen

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
about 48 hours a week. But this needs some further explaining. Iam an apprentice at a grocery store atm. This means
i work in shifts, if i got the early shift i can play 8 hours a day, if i got the late shift i can play 4 hours a day.
Regardless of what shift i got, i have 2 days off per week(on which i can play about 10 hours maybe more if needed) and
2 days on which i got school(meaning i can play about 8 hours). This leaves a total of 3 days influenced by work shifts(as said before 8 hours early, 4 hours late).
Complicated situation i know, just ask if you need some clarification Smile
i think thats pretty much time for a pc game so, no this isnt gonna change for war.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Mmorpgs i played before were WoW and GW. But most of my tanking experiences come from WoW, i played an orc warrior
on stormreaver [EU]. instances i cleared as tank were MC, Onyxia, ZG, BWL, AQ20, AQ40. I dropped out of WoW pre tbc.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Black lotus, Gosu gooses and roc to name most important
ive been warrior classleader in black lotus and gosu gooses however i got nothing to prove it, since no
screenshot survived that long Neutral

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
iam a quite helpful player in game be it helping with a quest(PQ heart ) or just giving some advices.
out of game iam an active forum member.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
basicly you get the most fun out of games if you are winning and in a team game your own skill doesnt matter much
if you are alone, but together with a skilled and organized team its just more likely to win than with some random pug.
Other than that the name is quite fitting and recognizable (thats important, fireflys gangbang crew just wouldnt work)
Last but not least you seem like some decent blokes.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
until WAR 2 comes out

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes, unfortunately mic is broken atm but its gonna be replaced soon

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My rl name is George, iam 20 years old and live in Frankfurt, Germany. Currently iam in an apprenticeship at a local grocery store. Note iam no roleplaying nerd and have nothing to do with tabletop or warhammer universe itself, i just enjoy competitive
computer gaming.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
i preordered the WAR CE, have been in open beta and iam definately gonna be headstarting at sunday(if GOA arent screwing up that is)

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Intel Core 2 Duo 2,16ghz
2 gb ram
512 mb (geforce)card
12mb internet connection

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN g.bitzer117@web.de

Nox

Back to top Go down

Re: Application - Chosen

Post  Firefly on Sun Sep 14 2008, 02:05

please roll on KEP and we can see about a trial

Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox on Sun Sep 14 2008, 11:29

so you guys are rolling on a core server? not open rvr?

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Tei on Sun Sep 14 2008, 12:15

Yes, we are rolling on a Core server

Tei
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 11
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-09-02

View user profile