Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Orc/ Chosen application

Go down

Black Orc/ Chosen application Empty Black Orc/ Chosen application

Post  Scree Wed Sep 03 2008, 17:48

# Character Information - Race, Class
I want to play a tank, either Chaos Chosen or a Black Orc. Preferably Chosen since I am tired of the scream 'n taunt action from WoW. I am free for the Black Orc also. There something appealing with being able to stomp 'ummie skulls.

# Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I will play about 3-4 hours per day, after 7'o clock UK time. I can come online on request whenever but I can't miss up on my schoolwork. This never really got in the way that much. This only goes for weekdays as I will be online a lot on weekends (morning + 4 hours in the evening, minimum). I don't think this will change in WAR.

# Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I have played WoW and Conan in the MMORPG genre.

# Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Yes I played a warrior (Valheru) in WoW. The WoW guild is called Vin La Cvicek and it is a Slovenian guild. It's pretty hardcore, still running but I left a while ago. As far as proof goes... You could still check out th

# How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well I don't know much about webiste coding because I study languages. What I could do is help people with no or little experience in MMO's. Help them do public quests, RvR, I also agreed to help some other guilds "in the making" to help them with keep defence when I am not needed on my own. Although I won't lie, I'm pretty selfish and I will only do these things if one of the guild officers say so, or when I'll be bored. I am always open to help someones friend though.

# Reasons for joining Unleashed
There is no better way to experience true WAR than a well oiled machine of death plundgering heapless piles of Order skulls. I really missed all the PvP hype in WoW (except Alterac Valley but the occasion was rare since I was in a PvE guild).

# How long you plan on playing WAR
As long as I can. (Forever if it will be good.)

# Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Of course.

# A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My real name is Alex, I live in Slovenia and I am a high school student. I really like languages and psychology. I've been a gamer all my life and the first time I came in contact with MMO's is when my dad played Everquest 1 (that was back in the day). I messed around a bit with his alts but never really got into it. Then along came WoW and he started playing that, bought me an account on my 13.th birthday (around 3 years ago). It took me a while to level my Warlock but eventually I did it and had some nice fun playing it with my dad. Sadly he passed away and I decided to get serious. Leveled a Warrior since I always fancied tanks, and gone hardcore. I finished with WoW about 6 months ago 'cause of all the hype about Conan. Which was a disappointment. Now, I'm here, pre-ordered the CE and am waiting eagerly for Open Beta.

# Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Read the wall of text.

# Computer Specs and Net

I have 2 meg cable net... About 160 kb/s max. This will change soon, since I'll get optic cables 20/20.

The computer specs are as follows:3,2 Ghz Intel Penitum IV +HT technology. (single core, I'm planning to get the processor upgraded soon), 9800 GT 512 mb ddr3, 2 Gig ram (if it's important what kind I can dig up on it).

# How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

msn: kekeke-_-@hotmail.com - Feel free to add me.

Last edited by Scree on Wed Sep 03 2008, 18:41; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Scree
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Black Orc/ Chosen application Empty Re: Black Orc/ Chosen application

Post  Scree Wed Sep 03 2008, 20:59

I stand down from my application. It is simply too time consuming. I can't afford to be online 10+ hours a day. I hope to see you around.

Scree
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down