Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chosen Application

2 posters

Go down

Chosen Application Empty Chosen Application

Post  Kolossus Mon Aug 18 2008, 14:27

1. Character Information - Race, Class
I was planning on rolling a Chosen, but I can change that if needed.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Anywhere between 35 and 100, depends on how busy my week is due to work. Generally you can expect me on for around 4-8 hours a day during the week and upwards of 15 hours a day on the weekend.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
MMO experience started with Pre-CU SWG but there isn't much hardcore about that game so I haven't got much to say there. Started hardcore raiding in Five Rings on the Unrest server of EQ2 which I did for about 6 months until I got burnt out by raiding on an EST schedule living in London so moved to Splitpaw. I've also done 2 months in Onyx on the Nagafen of EQ2. After EQ2 I was in Faceless in AoC which recently disbanded because we all quit the game. I have always played a tank in MMOs. I have the most experience in off-tanking as that was my role with my Shadowknight.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
SWG:
SiN(Officer), IOI, HAKD, Secks
EQ2:
Five Rings, Onyx, Dark Haven(Officer), Equinox, Ascendance, Phenomenon
AoC:
Faceless(Leader)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Can't do much for the site except maybe moderate boards, but in-game I'm always happy to help others whether they're inside or outside the guild in any way I can.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I have been in several kinds of guilds in many games, but the most fun I've had is always in the hardcore ones. I don't get my kicks from crafting, harvesting, RPing or any of that, I just like to be the best and do what I do well. Beating endgame content is my primary concern in all MMOs, and this guild seems to share that mindset. I also know Thyrus who recently joined you in closed beta, who actually recommended this guild to me. I believe he's called Thoro in Warhammer.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
As long as it remains fun.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes and yes.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I'm based in London and I'm 26. I'm a pilot so I have alot of free time on my hands while I'm sitting around at home waiting for my next flight, or just hanging around in my hotel. I have been gaming ever since I got my SNES ages ago and have gotten just about every console since. I made the leap to PC gaming with CS back when it was just a Half Life mod and began playing MMOs with SWG beta. That is when I began gaming on a hardcore level, anywhere between 4-16 hours a day. I began hardcore raiding about 4 months after I started playing EQ2 (2005) and got hooked. I have stuck to the hardcore playstyle ever since, only joining hardcore guilds in MMOs. I'm not easily offended and most would consider me to have a dark sense of humour. I'm a metalhead also consider beer to be one of the basic human needs. Twisted Evil

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I've pre-ordered WAR standard edition because the CE was sold out but I have the CE pre-order box sitting right next to me with all my codes for Open Beta, so I'll be there.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
P4 with HT 3.69GHz OC'd to 4.1, 8800GT 512MB, 2GB RAM, 16MB satellite connection at home and anywhere between 1-20MB in hotels depending on where I'm staying. I use a gaming laptop since I travel alot, and thus my connection will almost always be wireless.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
My email address and MSN is martyn.uk.k@gmail.com

Last edited by Kolossus on Mon Aug 18 2008, 22:54; edited 4 times in total

Kolossus
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Chosen Application Empty Re: Chosen Application

Post  Firefly Mon Aug 18 2008, 16:14