Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Maruauder [Accepted]

Go down

Application Maruauder [Accepted] Empty Application Maruauder [Accepted]

Post  Togosu. Tue Aug 26 2008, 16:15

1. Character Information - Chaos Maruauder

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Currently working at my summer job, doing around 30 hr/pw, i have no games of interest at the moment, and just play the odd cs/tf2, but my last game AOC, i was playing 18+ hours a day at release and was one of the first few to make 80, but atm have no dedication to any games, and will definately hardcore it for war.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Played Lineage1/Lineage2/Mir/Soma/WoW ( Pathetic game but got rid of the time ), and a few others, i was a good and dedicated L1/L2 player, in which i helped siege the main castles all over the game, and often lead people into the battle with plans and experience that i had gathered, writing out tactics, and taking down some zerg guilds with just a few smell men, dedication and communication where key.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Past guilds, not realy many big names to mention, but if any of you have heard of, SolInvictus,Apex.

And older guilds in Lineage1/2 Such as SoL, ( Soul Of Lineage ).

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I offer any help i can, i dont mind modding, keeping forum clean, helping other players out i generally do alot in every game, as i know it can be hard starting out, i cant code/design sites to well but ill always have an input on the themes.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

Searched through various guilds, looking for the most hardcore i could find, came across this had a chat with some people on IRC, seemed like a good/funny bunch but definately dedicated. I want to help build this to be one of the best, if not the best guild on our chosen Realm.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

Till the end.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Big time vent/talking fan, so will always be on.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

Im 20, live near newmarket in england, but go to uni up north near newcastle, was studying I.T but now off to redo year 1 business, and go pro again at drinking/gaming/sleeping. Im dedicated to almost everything i do, including try to make myself the best i can be at any game, follow the forums closely and try to improve my class and gameplay in anyway i can, and others around . I like to know every fact about classes so in which, when i face them i am best equipped.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Im waiting for news on the 28th of WAR, but i have preordered from direct2drive.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

E8400
8800 GTX
2GIG DDR2.
20Meg Virgin
P5N-E.
Corsair 580w PSU.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

WalkeruK88@hotmail.com or togosu on irc.

Thanks for reading.

Togosu.

Back to top Go down