Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Grimaz Mon Feb 18 2008, 23:15

Hi there, Unleashed! This is my application Smile

1. Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online?

Currently I have ALOT of time on my hands. During weeks I can play from 16:00-24:00 and on the weekends I'll be online pretty much all the time...cos you know... I
don't have a life ^^

2. Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild? Screenshots,links to videos, any proof will greatly help! WARNING: we may ask you about certion things of your said game, if you are lieing we will find out!

I used to be a hardcore WoW player, dedicated frostmage raided everything pre TBC uptill AQ 40.. though not in a important guild position, and a Rogue which is level 64 by now.
I also made a PvP Movie when my Rogue was level 41... Dont know if it could help but doesn't hurt to post it.

3. Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... ect

I'm probably going to be a Greenskin, still undecided between a Squig herder, Black orc or a Choppa. I will help the guild as much as possible by suggesting tactics, explain things to new members, trying to be the best at what class I'm going to play and hopefully contributing alot to the guild's victory!

4. Ventrilo, Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing

I have ventrilo but I don't have a mic unfortunatly. I am quite shy when it comes too talking to strange people on the Internet but I guess I could try.
I have played WoW for about 3 years and I'm a real PvP geek. If this game is turning out to be as good as they are saying then well I might have to lock me up in my moms basement for eternity!

5. A personal statement. Tell us about yourself -- note this maybe the deciding statement of getting in or not ^_~! Smile Smile

Hmm... never know what to say here Smile I'm a Dutch 16 year old boy still going to high school, passionate no life MMO gamer and alot of free time on my hands.
I hope you enjoyed reading my application, if anyone is interested I'm also currently in the Warhammer beta character name: Dezian.

Grimaz

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Grimaz Mon Feb 18 2008, 23:17

Don't know what's happening but can't link my movie on these forums Sad

Grimaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Tue Feb 19 2008, 00:21

A no lifer... your among peers here Razz

Just post the link straight off, we can copy and paste you know Very Happy

Anyway, any of the officers should be online very soon and take care of you.
Just don't be too afraid...

And shy, who wasn't that at that age lol!
It will pass... sooner or later.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Tue Feb 19 2008, 01:19

im sure we can work something out if u pass that beta account round! Razz

but nah im sure ur email made it and we will discuss your app soon ^^
Venom
Venom
Sub Officer
Sub Officer

Male Number of posts : 1022
Class : Chaos Chosen
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Feb 19 2008, 03:11

Hello my friend!

Thank you for your Application to the guild and we are now putting you onto the pending list. We will look over your app ASAP, but we ask if you have an msn address it would help us as we could talk to you Via chat to ask you some more questions. I understand if this cant be done, but it helps us to none the less towards more comments on your characteristics, aspects and also builds a greater in depth view of you as a person and lets us judge if Unleashed is the guild for you.

As we are a Hardcore guild with high aims, not all applicants are successful and if this is the case, our apologize and we still wish to see you out there fighting along with us.

All the best
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragtoof Tue Feb 19 2008, 10:59