Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [ACCEPTED]

+2
Olthrion
Ragtoof
6 posters

Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Guest Fri Apr 04 2008, 14:06

1. Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online?
Play times
My play time will probably be from 4/5/6 till gone 12 but not sure yet as I will be going to uni and don’t no timetable till I start and if I can get in to the hockey team but it will most likely be 8-10 hours a day on week days and most likely 12+ hours a day on weekends

2. Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild? Screenshots, links to videos, any proof will greatly help! WARNING: we may ask you about certain things of your said game, if you are lieing we will find out!

To go in to more detail from before my wow characters where in gallium (I think) which was at the time one of the best TBC guilds on my server for my level 60 priest melkhoir and my warrior level 70 was in cowboys from hell but I’m not sure what realms I was in as I had lots of different characters on different realms. My experiences in pvp come from doing battle grounds E.g. wsg to raiding cities I am not sure what rank I got as it was a bit a go sorry but I enjoyed doing pvp and I regret not doing more of it but that is why I am looking forward for warhammer online because r v r and the trophy system sounds great and reading that I can pillage the houses when we take a city sounds great as well , I tried to do pvp with my warrior when I got 70 but my pc went on the blink so I couldn’t get the chance to , most of my experience come from pve because that’s what I was more into in world of warcraft but I know that I can prove my self on the field, I have also played Guild Wars for a bit but it was short lived as I went back to world of warcraft. As mentioned above before TBC I was in one of the top pve guild on my sever as I officer working with 70 other members doing raids in pvp and pve in my second guild I was another officer then became head of the warriors in the guild due to losing many so I did quite a bit of recruitment

3. Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... ect

Character Information
Name: wertty
Race: goblin
Class: squig herder

I will help the guild outside the guild by being very active on forums to help looking for new players that look like they are suited to the guild, inside the guild I will be very helpful if some one needs help and I’m free ill come and help and if people need help out side the guild I would help if I can as well and the skills and attitude that I could bring to this guild is I’m friendly and if people need help I will help, I am also very dedicated player my usually hours would be from when 4pm to gone midnight when I was playing WoW and I was also very active I’m my guild as well by always helping people in instances and quest to other guild matters, the skills that I would bring is that with the character I chose I will learn every little thing about it so I know what are the best skills to use at certain times

4. Ventrilo, Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing
Not as I usually use team speak but ventrilo is only a download a way
Why do you wish to join unleashed?
I wish to join because I have been looking for a guild that has structure, organisation and a great member base I would like to join the guild as what I have read on warhammer alliance you seem like a great guild and have some great goals also, and I think that I would be happy I this guild and I no that I could help the guild and I plan on play for a long long time

5. A personal statement. Tell us about yourself -- note this maybe the deciding statement of getting in or not ^_~! Shocked Shocked
Name: Oliver Nunn
Sex: male

What to say I am mmpog maniac and once I get in to one I’m hooked like world of warcraft used to play from 4 till gone 12 and I know that I will be the same on this game my other love is hockey which I love more that mmpog’s but only just and I know that if I am accepted I will be a valid member of the guild as I have a great sense of hummer and I am also reliable and the skills and attitude that I could bring to this guild is I’m friendly and if people need help I will help, I am also very dedicated player and I was also very active I’m my guild as well by always helping people in instances and quest to other guild matters, the skills that I would bring is that with the character I chose I will learn every little thing about it so I know what are the best skills to use at certain times

Computer Specifications
System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Aspire 9300
BIOS: PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1
Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology MK-36, ~2.0GHz
Memory: 766MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce Go 6100
but this is just my laptop going to by a ultimate gaming pc in august to play it on so anyone can give me some suggestions on a good pc let me know, when I go into open beta I will be using my normal pc but I’m not sure what the specs are but I no it should work

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  wertty Fri Apr 04 2008, 14:08

my email is olivernunn@gmail.com as well , if you need to get hold of me

wertty

Back to top Go down

Post  wertty Fri Apr 04 2008, 14:14

Just some more infomation about me as stated im 19 from coventry, England and i have been playing mmpog's for around 4 years my other love is hockey and football apart from that i will my music usally anythink apart from rap and i will be going to uni in october to do sports technolgy any more questions just let me know

wertty

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragtoof Fri Apr 04 2008, 14:26

sounds good...hope you get in ^_O

hope to see you soon
Ragtoof
Ragtoof
Liche Master
Liche Master

Male Number of posts : 729
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Fri Apr 04 2008, 14:35

Thank you for your appplication, we will look over it and get back to you on this as soon as we can. You are at this moment on our pending list.

All my best wishes//
Olthrion
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Apr 04 2008, 18:03

Is that your msn? Wink so we can have a little chat
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  wertty Fri Apr 04 2008, 18:28

wertty

Back to top Go down

Post  Pharoth Fri Apr 04 2008, 19:44

Sounds good imho. May the force be with you!
Pharoth
Pharoth
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 244
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:47

gl m8'y
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:57

good luck m8 ^^ Very Happy
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  wertty Sat Apr 05 2008, 03:41

Time scale
This is to the best of my memory
Pre- September 2006
I was playing different characters on lots of different on different severs nothing important and I was levelling my priest among other characters
September 2006- January 2007
I think I joined the guild with my priest in September 2006 when it formed and played up till December when my pc broke. During this time we were farming mc, bwl, onyxia’s lair , zg and starting doing aq40 and aq20 and starting to get ready to do naxx
May 2007 – august 2007
I got a replacement laptop and started playing wow again and levelled a warrior to 70 and played in cowboys from hell and started doing kara and other end game instance’s (group ones) and then left world of warcraft

looking at my priest guild it may of not been as high as i thougt compared to other peoples guilds at that time so sorry if misconceived you but on my sever it was a quite high guild as it was a newish sever

wertty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down