Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Abhorash Sat Apr 05 2008, 23:04

Hello
Below is my application to the guild, using the template found on the fourm.

1. Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online?

my average playtime is at least 5-6 hours aday going up to 10 hours during the weekend, this is going on my world of warcraft play time. but i will give the game any spare time that i have. which is alot

2. Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild? Screenshots,links to videos, any proof will greatly help! WARNING: we may ask you about certion things of your said game, if you are lieing we will find out!

i have been playing computer games all my life and at the moment own a xbox 360 and a computer, the computer is hopefully going to be upgraded in 2-3 weeks to a commodore gs, as it looks like an amazing machine. well my first taste of mmorpg was with world of warcraft, in which i played from thas it is e day of release till around november last year as the game just bored me as it was so repepitive. my highest character in world of warcraft was a lvl 63 mage, would of easily got him to lvl 70 but i had a brother that kept making me lend him all of my gold, then he sent me off to farm some more for him. which i didnt mind doing for him, i know it isnt an excuse for not having a lvl 70, so i am sorry. i also had a lvl 50 warrior which i started in the first months of the game but i deleted him to join the horde, which i do regret doing, so i then made a warlock which i got to lvl 40. then i had a string of other characters which i got them all to around lvl 40 spent my time pvping with them, then i got my mage as mentioned befor, the mage was part of the largest guild on the server all lvl 60+, the name of the guild was cowboys from hell. i do have experiance with instances such as zulgrub and other high end instances where i would take over my brothers characters. i do have experiance in others guild where i did hold place's of power, but these were only lvling guilds, and not hihg end guilds.

3. Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... ect

in warhammer online i plan to be a goblin shaman, or choas chosen, but will proberly end up becoming a shaman, as it is manily an attacking healer. as the more damage it deals the more healing it can do. outside the game i will be a regular poster on the guild fourms, offering my knowledge and support. inside the game, i will allways be up to helping other players out, and will allways be up for taking part in guild events.

4. Ventrilo, Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing

i dont have ventrilo as of yet, but will be downloading this when i get my new computer. i would like to join this guild as i want to be part of a strong pve/pvp guild, which will take part in all the game has to other. and i know that i dont have the end game mmorpg experience in which most member will have, but i do excel in any game i play and i want to excel in warhammer online. i plan on playing the game for aslong as possible which i hope will be many years from now.

5. A personal statement. Tell us about yourself -- note this maybe the deciding statement of getting in or not ^_~!
well my name is Nicholas Nunn, i am 19 and i am from the uk, at the moment i am on a gap year where i work in a pub, but by the time of the release of the game i will be at loughborough university studying mechanical engineering, and i found out that my dorm room has faster internet connection then my house which i am very happy about.

i hope that my application does tick a few boxes on your list, and that you give me a chance to prove myself to the guild.

Abhorash

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application [ACCEPTED]

Post  Olthrion Sat Apr 05 2008, 23:18

Thank you for your application mate, we will look into your application and get back to you as soon as we can.
Do you have any way of contacting you, msn/email?

Your now been moved to pending.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Apr 06 2008, 00:34

Can you give us an msn address so we can have a little chat mate? Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Application [ACCEPTED] Empty contact info

Post  abhorash Sun Apr 06 2008, 01:07

my email address is nicholas.nunn@gmail.com and my msn is flyingmantis@gmail.com

abhorash

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Sun Apr 06 2008, 14:59

gl m8
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04