Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Application :) [ACCEPTED]

5 posters

Go down

Another Application :) [ACCEPTED] Empty Another Application :) [ACCEPTED]

Post  Cain Fri Apr 11 2008, 09:50

Hello. I didn't see you could post an app here on the forum untill after I sent one via mail.. so ill post it here aswell, hoping it doesn't cause any trouble Smile

Ok then.. Hi! Smile

My name is Fredrik, a 25 year old from Sweden who have been waiting for WAR since I first heard about it some 1.5 - 2 years ago, and belive it is going to be the greatest thing to happen to the PC for a very, very long time. I game a lot on my spare time, which I have a lot of since I am unemployed at the moment with no change in sight. I typicly spend 8+ hours gaming/day, and if I'm not playing anything I'm probably at my computer anyway, listening to music, watching a DVD or just surfing around, always reachable via MSN. Also, on that note, if I where part of a guild in game like this which I plan on playing for long time (I'm giving up WOW for it, like many others) I will also be availble on Vent if I'm at my computer (I do have a mic), or by phone if all else fail.

I've been playing MMO's since.. the first Asherons Call or DAoC.. can't remember which came first. Other than those I've also played EQ, EQ2, AC2, PS, WOW, EVE.. probably a few more I can't remember right now, plus a bunch of free-to-play Korean MMO's.
I'd like to think of my self as a very dedicated and skilled player. In DAoC I played in the guild Sweden, and was the second Luriken (a sorc named Elance) to reach lvl 50 Very Happy, the RVR at that time was kind of random but that's what I played for. In AC2 I were the best PVP sorc on our server, named Aiere. PVP in AC2 were also very random. Basicly you got a group togther and attacked another group of a diffrent faction in a PVP area, but it was in duels we kind of decided who was the "best". In WOW I was in the guild Nilbog on EU Stormscale, the best PVE guild on the server and were rated as number 3 in EU I think before the guild disbanded right before AQ patch were about to come out. I played a rogue named Exec, and still do on the same server, although now I mainly do some casual solo PVP since I belive WOW is not worth putting time and effort into anymore.
I never had any place of power in the guilds. I were just a normal grunt, which I love to be since I'm not comfortable with too much "power" and don't like to lead as much as I like to help exectue plans and orders from others. I did however often help to clarify plans and tactics, help organize and made sure people were doing the right things, reporting to raid leaders what was going on around us and reminded people what to do next. Stuff like that I do well, as long as I myself am 100% sure of what exactly we're doing, of course. Thats one way I can help ingame. I also help others with various task they need done, like.. finishing a quest, lending money or assissting in whatever they need help with as often as can. I can't say that I will drop what I'm doing to help others (under normal circumstances).. but if I am availble I will help. Outside the game I don't know how I can be of help to the guild. I can moderate forums on a site but that's about it. Other than that I am just a pleasant, easy going guy who never gets upset over small things, I never scream or talk down on people who doesn't deserv it. Also I alway know whats good a new in the wonderful world of metal! Very Happy

My reasons for applying to Unleashed are simple. I am a Hardcore PVPer (and RVRer, of course, since it was the first type of PVP I tried) and I want to play with people who are just as dedicated, skilled and hardcore as I am to wreck havoc in WAR and conquer the server we play on for fame (nerd fame, that is Very Happy) and "phat lewt". And of course to be able to play with nice, polite and mature people with a lot of humor, which is the most important part in my book. It's supposed to be all about having fun after all.
Like I said earlier, I plan on playing WAR for a long time. WOW has been my "main game" for a long time and WAR will take it's place for good simply because WAR has everything WOW lacks and then some...
And yes, my pre-order box arrived yesterday and I am updating the official site for news on the OB every hour Very Happy
Oh.. and yes.. I haven't completely decided on a career yet, but I am leaning towards a Chaos Zealot or Marauder, or a DE Sorc. I am kind of tierd playing a soft melee class (or any melee class for that matter) but the marauder looks interesting with the mutaions and all.. in the end I think I will end up as a Zealot though. The OB will decide for me as I will be testing them all Smile

PC Specs..

CPU: AMD 64 X2 4200+ Dual Core
RAM: ~3 Gig
GFX: GeForce 7950
HDD: WDC Raptor
Internet: DLS Broadband connection

There.. I think that about covers it Smile If you have any questions or some part is unclear or needs to be added to, I can be contacted via MSN on swe112@hotmail.com

Regards
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Another Application :) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Another Application :) [ACCEPTED]

Post  Eradicate Fri Apr 11 2008, 09:57

Thank you for your application, Fredrik.
Be sure that we'll be processing your application as soon as possible.
Patience is a virtue.

Good Luck!
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Excellion Fri Apr 11 2008, 09:59

sigh at you getting the first post again era...

anyways, GL m8. Smile
Excellion
Excellion
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 78
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Fri Apr 11 2008, 18:13

gl m8