Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED]

+2
Firefly
Nefy
6 posters

Go down

My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED] Empty My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Nefy Fri May 30 2008, 21:32

Character Information - Race, Class
This took some serious thinking from me, and I'm not a person to wander away in thoughts when making choices such as these, since they always create never-ending circles of impeding doom. Anyway, in the end I decided to make myself a Chaos Marauder or Black Orc, I just can't stay away from giant spiky armors and... Well, giant spiky arms.

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
If I count the time I spend playing online games solely, it would be most of my day from 16:00 to 0:00, depending on tests or other school activities the next day, but I never ever let my guildies down if they're down a character for some event and I have other things to attend to. Guild performance goes before all. (It could be noted that I need the guild I join to grow strong and great, otherwise I don't feel like I accomplish anything in that game.) Whenever I'm not playing online games I'm playing PS3.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I started playing online games with this old, cheap and simply, horribly made game called Runescape. After I finished that, about a year or so after I started playing it, I went on to FF online after having been a great fan of all the final fantasy games (Having played them all but 4 and 5.)but I found it lacking in that epic feeling of greatness. So, after that I went on to world of warcraft with a few of my friends.

The first thing I did in this new game was level past my friends whom were already in their mid 50's and joined a top raiding guild as soon as a I could, but unfortunately I started playing at the release of TBC and failed to enjoy the original content outside that of lvl 70 pugs and 'fun runs'. The guild I joined was called Dust to Dust on The Maelstrom server, and is currently the second best guild. I am no longer in it however, due to the requests of my friends and some very harsh times I joined a somewhat lesser guild that is currently progressing through Mount Hyjal and Black Temple. I'm happy with it though. The name I went by on both the FF game and WoW was 'Nefentias' which spawned in the deep and dark reaches of my mind on a strange day of rain mixed with sunlight. But here in Warhammer Online I'd rather start something anew, using names that would fit the races better than some mumbo jumbo. I considered 'Nefy' or 'Neffa' for an orc, but if I end up with a Chaos I can think of something suiting.

Now to think about non-online games. The first game I ever experienced was infact FFIX and even though I was extremely young at this age I made it through the whole game up to the last boss which I still find a pain worthy of mentioning, in the process I also learned to speak, type and understand english quite well. After that I went on to play other strategic based games of various ways, ranging from Suikoden to FFXII which in itself is a completely differently based game than all the other final fantasy games I tried out and completed on the way. I have much to thank the game developers of the world, it sent me straight into writing fiction which in turn helped me develop my artistic talents.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Well, there was Dust to Dust, I was an active member but nothing more, favoured by the other Paladins, or rather, the other Paladins that kept people with their own thoughts and values in high regards. I was the co-leader of the largest guild on The Maelstrom too, but I left them to join the raiding world instead of the complete social aspect. (Due to my desire to accomplish.) This other guild was called Force of Alliance, and the only one I can remember still in that guild to confirm my story would be Craggan, the guild leader during my reign of semi-terror.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I will either help you with a large meatbag that carries metal armor adorned with dung and teeth, or a giant mutated thingy with an arm worthy of respects. I will help brainstorming during new encounters, bring up new strategies to smash some followers of the Order. Outside of the guild I can aid with providing journals, guides, tips and anything else I can get my hands on. Perhaps if you're interested in writing and drawing we could exchange our theories of the best way to complete a painting with shades and tones and how to best assimilate colors. Perhaps we could discuss what we write, character biographies or world concepts. I always have things to discuss or debate. I am unfamiliar about this format you use on your home site, but I am a regular forum moderator.

Reasons for joining Unleashed
To accomplish, to be remembered, to experience the most epic aspects of the world of online gaming. I wish to wreak havoc, crack the skulls of stunties and break the twigs called empire humans! WAAAGH! (And of course I want to join in with the social aspect of both the ingame content and forum content.)

How long you plan on playing WAR
Until I have completed my objective and goals, hench, become part of the greatest guild in the greatest alliance of guilds with the best possible players out there. And then of course I will bask in the glory with you my fellows, and good times shall be had, until the very end of our reign of greatness. Then I'll wait for the expansion and redo it all, just like any gamer.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes and yes, except my mic seems to be working against me with all the electric power stored in that headset, no worries, I will conquer this foe like any other, and like any other foe, wear it on my head and start chopping down things.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I have pretty much included this in all the other questions, and granted you the ability to form your own picture of my inner being, but just for the record I will add some keypoints here. I seek the best, most epic feeling of completion, to smash Order people, especially stunties. I also seek to learn about you all and your various ways, share my interests with yours and gain further knowledge about the world outside of Warhammer.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes, and I must say, entering that world with the feeling that I will be able to jump straight in and become part of one of the better guilds out there only pumps my blood quicker in anticipation.

Computer specs and Internet connection
I hate this part of the applications, always have. I have no idea about the details but I can tell you this: When I first got this computor it was the best on the market, and still serves as one of the best gaming computors made by Fujitsu Siemens. It has only failed me once due to running World of Warcraft non-stop for five days, but that is a story for a different time and a different place since it would compile a whole arc for its own. My internet connection is also among the best, with only higher ones to be gained by corporations here. But then again, do not take my word for that one, as the last time I checked was probably a year or so ago.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
zekeotom@hotmail.com (The way to contact me in every way, MSN included but AOL is not.)

If you want me, my active smashing of stunties, or may it be my artistic sense, please let me know what to pick since my decision weighes between those two choices at a complete equal scale and I believe I could make use of both the dps class and the tank class.

Deaf to da Orda! Crack da skulls of all who stand against us, for destruction an’ bloodlust! WAAAAGH!
Nefy
Nefy
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 49
Location : Sweden, Värmland, Torsby (The place with the biggest indoor ski tunnel.)
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Firefly Fri May 30 2008, 21:40

Thank you for looking into UL ^-^

We will get back to you asap.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: My Application of Various Ways [CLOSED] [ACCEPTED]

Post  Cain Fri May 30 2008, 21:44

borc \o/ Very Happy .... GL mate Smile
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Fri May 30 2008, 22:52

looks like i wont be the only 14 yr old in the guild much longer Very Happy . ah runescape, i started there but i didnt put that in my app cuz i didnt class it as an MMORPG lol.
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Fri May 30 2008, 23:08

Good luck with the app mate, more sweedes are allways appriciated Very Happy
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Sat May 31 2008, 20:55

Good luck \o/
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down