Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED]

+6
Grom
serenity
Cain
Ryanous
Eradicate
Rear_Assault
10 posters

Go down

Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED] Empty Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED]

Post  Courageo Tue Apr 22 2008, 00:29

Character Information - Orc Choppa; I've decided to play this class since I have the most experience playing similar classes in other games - Namely World of Warcraft, as a DPS warrior in PvE raiding guilds, so I know my boundries and enjoy getting up close and personal with my axes!

Playing Hours - As a 'hardcore gamer' I play approx. 5-7 hours every day, and 9-11 on weekends, so - per week - so in the range of 50 hours a week. Having said that, once I am absorbed into an MMO (which I am not currently), It may be a lot more!

Past Gaming Experience - Well I am an avid and inspired gamer, spending a lot of my time on forums and playing games themselves. I own all three home consoles and a kick ass PC. Talking more spesificaly, I played World of Warcraft from the start as an Orc Warrior for two and a half years.

Past Guilds - Played as a Class Leader in a hardcore raiding guild in TBC, so I know how to organise others but also keep myself in line.

How you will help Unleashed - I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 on my PC, so I'll willingly take advantage of that £2000 worth of software in helping with logo's, brochures(?), the website, flash animations, sigs, to assist the reputation of the Dominatrix of a guild that Unleashed is!

Reasons for joining Unleashed - I want to make the most out of WAR and take part in great things from the start to the day that WAR dies. I have a lot of motivation and experience to offer and want to assist in bringing the guild that I'm in to the top of the realm, then letting out a long, wet fart on those stunties' faces, before luaghing and knowing they wished they had rolled Destruction.

How long you plan on playing WAR - Untill the game evaporates along with electricity and plastic tesco's bags. I have been following this game since Its announcement and I'm loving everything about it. I doubt my motivation will waver for a long, long time.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? - Yes, I'm happy to engage in any conversation with strangers on the internet.

A personal statement - I'm familliar with any aspect of gaming and am always motivated to do great things, be it thrashing you all on Call of Duty 4, or tweaking my gaming PC so I can get those extra frames per seccond on Crysis. I love getting competative! I know the warhammer IP from the tabletop game and I'm generaly artistic. My tastes in music are open minded, and contrary to what it may seem, I'm not a total social reject. I found this guilds advert on warhammeralliance.com, which I commonly lurk about reading threads.

Want to hear a joke? Good. Me either.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE? - Yes, I look forward to getting my grubby paws on the open beta. That is if play.com get thier act together and do eventually send me the codes.

Computer specs and Internet connection - Brand New Dell XPS 720
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600, currently not overclocked, so running at a modest 2.40 Ghz
4GB RAM - 4x1024 sticks
NVIDIA GeForce 8800GTX 768 MB - soon getting another for SLI.
Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Dell 24'' Widescreen FlatPannel Monitor

Internet connection - Wired Ethernet to Belkin N1 modem router

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN - morgut99@hotmail.com

Courageo

Back to top Go down

Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED]

Post  Rear_Assault Tue Apr 22 2008, 00:56

oh look I'm increasing my post count Razz

good luck dood
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application - CourageousSauce - Choppa [ACCEPTED]

Post  Eradicate Tue Apr 22 2008, 01:22

Thank you for your application!
We will look into it as soon as possible and get back to you.
Patience is a virtue.
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryanous Tue Apr 22 2008, 02:09

bounce Good luck bounce
Ryanous
Ryanous
Marauder
Marauder

Class : Chaos Zealot
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Tue Apr 22 2008, 12:52

GL mate Smile
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Tue Apr 22 2008, 14:04

Good Luck! pig cat Very Happy

and nice sig btw ryanous
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Grom Tue Apr 22 2008, 14:15

Good luck sir
Grom
Grom
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 69
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post  CourageousSauce Tue Apr 22 2008, 18:55

(this is me registered now, by the way)
CourageousSauce
CourageousSauce
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 108
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wertty Tue Apr 22 2008, 19:01

gl mate
wertty
wertty
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : Squig herder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Tue Apr 22 2008, 21:25

gl m8
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragtoof Wed Apr 23 2008, 13:22

wooooooooooooooo another choppa

can we keep him? pweeeeeeeeeeeeeze? Wink

jk jk, your app looks good enough to me, but too bad for you I don't decide on recruitment Razz
hope to see you in forums then Smile
Ragtoof
Ragtoof
Liche Master
Liche Master

Male Number of posts : 729
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Tue Apr 29 2008, 10:05

in before the lock king

welcome to Unleashed
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down