Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choppa / Black Orc Application.

Go down

Choppa / Black Orc Application. Empty Choppa / Black Orc Application.

Post  Zicov Sat Jul 05 2008, 04:27

Hello Smile First off i wanna say that the reason it says Choppa / Black Orc is that im undecided and can really go either way when WAR launches. I will try my best to get a feel of these 2 classes and make up my mind but for now i will apply for both. Hope that isnt a problem.

1. Character Information
- Name : zicoV
- Class : Choppa / Black Orc

2. Playing Hours
- I spend alot of time on playing games and most of them are spend on MMO's and the new one in my mind is ofc WAR. I can easily see myself spending as much and if not more time then i did playing wow which now has 143 days played on my main character. But to anwser your original questing i would say about 40-50 hours a week.

3. Past Gaming Experience
- As mentioned above i played alot of WoW which was actually the first "real" MMO i played and i gotta say me like Smile

4. Past Guilds
- In WoW i've been in 2 successful raiding guilds and the reason for this was a server change. I am currently raiding Black temple as a raider (If this means anything to you).

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild.
- Inside i will be active as most a PvP'er but also a PvE'er in the sense that i will ofcourse help out as much as i can in the game and outside the game my only skill is in photoshop and lookingn at your website i see that im not needed there Smile But i will ofcourse try to help out in anyway i can if possible.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
- I really want to start out my WAR experince with a good and active guild that i can do fun stuff and RvR with.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
- Well theres no future plans at the moment that could stop me from playing.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
- Yes

9. A personal statement
- My name is Markus, im 16 years old and i live in Denmark. I spend alot of time on playing WoW atm and guitar also. I play with some of my friends and when im not playing im mostly hanging out with them.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
- No at this time is it sold out in Denmark (D:) but im hoping on getting in either through my fan art which is currenly being made or being lucky. Is i had the chance i would buy it but its too late Sad

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
- I have a decent computer that i doubt will have any problems running WAR (If you want my DxDiag please tell me so) and a 8/4 mbit stable internet connection.

12. How to get in contact with you.
- MSN / Hotmail : zicov695@hotmail.com

Zicov

Back to top Go down

Choppa / Black Orc Application. Empty Re: Choppa / Black Orc Application.

Post  Olthrion Sat Jul 05 2008, 14:31

Thank you for your application.
I have put your application on the pending list and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Concerning the CE, that is an important issue and it would be a good thing if you could get one of those.
Thre larger online stores in Denmark is out but there is other options you should look into.

Please visit our irc-channel if you so wish and post in our forum.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  zicoV Sat Jul 05 2008, 21:24

Im gonna go to my local EB game and some other stores on monday and ask if they are selling a seperate open beta key, cause i heard alot of stores still do that.

zicoV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down