Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED

4 posters

Go down

Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED Empty Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED

Post  Brutallus Tue Jul 01 2008, 21:37

Brutallus

- Character Information - Race, Class

I will be playing the Greenskin Choppa class and the reason for that is, in previous MMO's i have always played a healer/ranged class. I want to get up close and into the action from now on. I have extreme passion for the melee class in the game, but im more of a DPS melee not a tank.

- Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I will be spending around 40+ hours a week and im active and avaliable everyday. Everyday is a play day for me and the times will not change!

- Past Gaming Experience

Played a few japanese MMO's before WoW was released but they was nothing major. Played WoW since release until September 07 on the realm Dragonmaw with a horde guild called "ISLE" and then got invited to Eternal Gathering who are a major alliance hardcore PvE guild who play on the realm Doomhammer. We were and still are server first and cleared black temple before any other guild on the server stepped foot in there. I stopped playing WoW due to it being boring and too easy for my liking.

I played a tauren resto shaman pre TBC (Horde) and Enchancement Shaman TBC (Alliance).

I looked at Age of Conan and am playing it now, have cleared all Tier 1 raid content but this game seems a bit too buggy for my liking and the developers dont seem to be balancing it.

http://www.eg-guild.com/ Char name was Emmense, i gave account away after we downed Illidan so not sure whether it has changed or not.

I also have a huge history with FPS and RTS games, i played Counter Strike from 1.5 - Counter Strike Source for 4 years. COD4, UT3 you name it, ive played it.

When it comes down to RTS's i play C&C3, COH and World in Conflict. But my great passion lies for MMO's.

- Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

EG v Archimonde (Server 1st Guild) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8b8nXAnUk

- How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Outside the guild i am always on the forum posting, whether it be for tactics or details of a raid encounter to help the guild as a whole. Inside the game inself i am a helpful player, i get along with everyone and play to the best of my ability to help the guild progress.

- Reasons for joining Unleashed

Well the first thing that struk me was the website, a guild with a flash entrance and nicely coded forum says it all to be honest. It shows your are dedicated, team effort is involved and nothing will come between you and i want to be a part of that. You are a serious guild from what i see so far, alot of members on irc which is nice to see.

- How long you plan on playing WAR

Well theres no limit, so it could be endless!

- Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

I have access to both, and use them frequently. I am not afraid to talk on vent.

- A personal statement - tell us about yourself

My name is Sam Defrond, im 19 years old and living in the UK, London (Essex). I spend most of my free time playing online games. At the moment im playing Age of Conan to keep me active before Warhammer. Im a dedicated player and always play to the best of my ability.

I currently work as an office junior in a car repairer, i enjoy a good old game of rugby and love my rock and classical music. I have a huge interest in computers themselves and the hardware, i can build my own computer and upgrade it regurally.

I havent played any Warhammer before but now its becomming an MMO, im interested!

- Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Its out of stock from Play Sad And im trying to get a beta key.

- Computer specs and Internet connection

Q9450 @ 3.4
BFG 8800 GTX 786MB
4GB OCZ Reaper 1200mHz
Gigabyte P35-DS3R
620W Corsair

10Meg Line

I believe a computer spec is needed for todays games if you want to be a good player etc...

- How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

Email - sdefrond@yahoo.co.uk (checked daily)
MSN - samdefrond@hotmail.com
IRC Nick - Brutallus (Idle and Performing)
Forum Nick - Brutallus

http://www.eg-guild.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw8b8nXAnUk

Brutallus
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED Empty Re: Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED

Post  Firefly Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:16

Thank you for looking into UL

We will get back to you asap
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED Empty Re: Brutallus Application - Choppa - DENIED

Post  Nedm Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:23

good luck with your application, last slot is hard to get :p
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Brutallus Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:25

cheers, well hope i get it then. Smile

Brutallus
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:26

If youve got balls, experience and drive you get it Very Happy
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Brutallus Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:28

Certainly got balls! Wink

Im determined!

http://www.anguild.com/news.php

Forgot the link of my AOC guild.

Brutallus
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:34

Nice application, best of lucks mate. And as said, last spots are the tuffest Twisted Evil
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Brutallus Tue Jul 01 2008, 22:41

Thanks for the comments.

Brutallus
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jul 02 2008, 14:04

Turned down because he had been putting more than 1 app into guilds. We dont want to have someone who cant commit to one guild.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down