Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED]

Go down

Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED] Empty Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED]

Post  Scottckr Tue Jan 29 2008, 19:23

Hello Unleashed officers!

My name is Scott Crocker and I'm a 16 year old man(!) from Stockholm, Sweden.
I have been playing World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI and EverQuest II earlier, I played World of Warcraft together with Sey and her bf.
I'm at the computer around 5-6 hours per day not doing much at the moment 'cause of being bored of the above-mentioned games.
I played World of Warcraft since the EU open beta until about a month ago, playing all classes except hunter, therefore I'm pretty versatile, I did most instances such as MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG, ZA, Kara and Gruul, might have forgotten to mention some of the end-game instances... I used to be raidleader, guildleader, guildofficer, website manager as well as a normal member in all the guilds I ever was in. I played on Vek'nilash, Hakkar, Ravencrest, Nordrassil, Aerie Peak, Outland among others, and also being a PvP freak on Ragnaros as an R14 Dwarf Warrior.
I am planning to play Chosen once WAR is released and going to try to get my real name as my character's name.
I might be of great help with running the website and such, I've been running websites for about 3 of my many guilds and having dkp sites and such, might be of help to lead raids because I like to be prepared before raids and read the tactics and such.
I got ventrilo, headphones and a working microphone and I think it's really useful to have a ventrilo server for the guild. I would like to join your guild to play with my mates Sey and her bf(dunno what name he has around here, often Venom).
I am going to stick around WAR until everything falls apart, which I hope will not happen too soon or even anytime.
When I'm not playing computer I like to play guitar(future rockstar) and listen to music(30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Sum 41, In Flames and such).

Yours Truly(lol)
Scott Crocker

Scottckr

Back to top Go down

Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED]

Post  Sey Tue Jan 29 2008, 22:15

Thank you for your application, you will hear from us shortly ^_~
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for joining ze guild! [ACCEPTED]

Post  Sey Wed Jan 30 2008, 21:54

You have been accepted, welcome ^_~
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down