Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my guild apply [ACCEPTED]

Go down

my guild apply [ACCEPTED] Empty my guild apply [ACCEPTED]

Post  guest Mon Feb 11 2008, 03:20

i emailed this but i think ill post it here too

Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online? In the past i have played MMORPGS for around 1-12 hours (too much on some weeks), on warhammer online i think i will be very active and play from 4 hours to 7 hours a day depending on whats going on and on some days when i can i will play 12 hours+

Your past Guilds, Games and experience:I have been playing MMORPGS for about 4 years now in the past i have played 'star wars galaxies' and 'world of warcraft' they were both very good games and i enoyed them alot but star wars galaxies had seen its day and world of warcraft pvp content is seriously flawed so i am now looking to start a new on WAR.in star wars galaxies my proffession was an officer(not a guild officer) and i was considerd one of the best on my server. i was an officer in a very good guild called 'forsaken ahazi rebels' (ahazi was our server name and our fraction was rebel) we were a very pvp active guild taking over citys and dominating the pvp battle ground.In World of warcraft that i am still currently playing every so often while waiting for WAR i am in a guild called 'WTF u Wanna do'. i am just a member and we are yet again a pvp guild doing premades,world pvp and raiding capital citys.

Have you held any place of power in a guild? as stated above i was an officer in star wars galaxies. Im afraid i dont have any screen shots or videos to prove it because i have a new computer not and i dont have any of my old screen shots

Race, class and how you will help the guild:i am planning on being a dark elf, ether a witch elf or a desciple but i cant decide untill WAR comes out. i hope to help people in the guild with the pvp aspects of the game by helping with tatics and helping to pull the guild together as a team. i have ventrilo and teamspeak and a working headset. my reasons for joining the guild are that i am looking for a guild that i can progress in this game with and make some good friends and to be sucsessful as a guild. I am also looking for skilled experienced players and all the guild masters and officers in this guild sound like they have had alot of MMORPG experience. I plan on playing as much as i can and ill stick around untill the game falls apart like star wars galaxies

A personnal statement. Tell us about yourself:

I'm from the south of england, i'm 14 years old and i am still in school.

the kind of music i like is rock,heavy metal,punk all that stuff.

i do fencing and rugby , i love all sports.

MMORPGS has been a big part of my life for the last 4 years and i plan to keep playing them and i hope to design them when i'm old enuff

Back to top Go down

my guild apply [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: my guild apply [ACCEPTED]

Post  guest Mon Feb 11 2008, 03:22

forgot to say my name is Misha (its a russian name but i'm english)

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Mon Feb 11 2008, 04:42

We got it my friend, Please keep looking out for an update Wink

Your app is on pending.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Feb 13 2008, 19:13

i have emailed you again and again.

We need your email address in order to contact you back. Please email us with it
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Thu Feb 14 2008, 19:47

email adress is mishmashmoo@msn.com

Back to top Go down