Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Unleashed guild.

3 posters

Go down

Application for Unleashed guild. Empty Application for Unleashed guild.

Post  Zli Fri Sep 05 2008, 14:55

Hello my nick name is Zli im from Serbia,Belgrade.

1. Character Information - Race, Class
The fact is that im going to try open beta on 7th sept. till then i can not say which class will find suitable for my gameplay.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Hardcore ones were when i was ranking up in WoW, spent 12hours a day leading premades with friends.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Only 1 mmo which is World of Warcraft , played it since closed beta till recently.Got a bit bored by its easyness to farm high end gear with no skill needed.On other
side, pve content grew to be easyer then before,(and the fact that you have addon for all most every action)made me quit the game.As for my Xp i played only 1
class, Hunter i have 2x lvl 70 hunters. Night elf which i used to rank up to Field Marshal in old pre Tbc days.Was leadeing premades with aid of my friends.In
mean time cleard Molten Core,Blackwing Lair,Aq40.After Tbc relese there was little to do in pvp except Arenas,so after S2 me and some friends rerolled to horde.
With help of a friend i joined #1 guild on the server yet again as orc Hunter.With them i cleard Black Tample, Mount Hyjal, and got to KJ in sunwell when after 2
and a half years guild cracked after our Gm left.Link to the guild www.excesse-guild.com.If needed i can drag out some screenshots and send you character
profiles for credability

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
With high end performance in game,following leadership and leading if and when needed.Outside of guild can help with simple things like work on forums,admin
,researching and posting usefull info for guild.Also have realy good friends and players that im sure they will be willing to join Unleashed.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Looks like a mature guild, with good leadership.And the fact that you dont take just any1 in the guild in this early phase of game.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR?
Depends on many factors.Atm im hooked on it.But who knows, maybe servers have crazy amount of lag which in pvp based game will be a killer.So cant give you
a honest answear.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes.
9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Nemanja,live and work in Serbia,Belgrade im 22 years old.Dedicated to people i care about,have strong sense of leadership,and hierarchy.Strive hard to
reaching perfection.As one of my goals in game and life is to be best in no matter what im doing.Also im into marshal arts(kyokushin) so i found a good balance in life
Not a good english writer(regards to my english teacher which had a realy nice ass) but good in verbal comunication, if u played GTA 4, then something as Niko Belic

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Have pre-orderd box collectors edition,how ever dont know if it will arive in Serbia on time.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
AMD Athlon 64 x2Dual
Core processor 4000+
2,72Ghz 2Gb of Ram
Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT
1mbit wireless con.
(in past days i droped computer gaming for PS3 so i didt upgrade much , but will do in few days)
12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
mastazli@hotmail.com

Zli
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Application for Unleashed guild. Empty Re: Application for Unleashed guild.

Post  Olthrion Fri Sep 05 2008, 15:29

If you don't feel that you at the moment can give us what career you will be playing ingame then the application wont go further at this time.
Which is fine and understandable since you should play the career that suits you.
We then however have to wait with this application until some weeks, or more, after the game is released. We can then pick it up again and process it further and see if the slots for your selected career are full or not, which is a risk of course.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Zli Fri Sep 05 2008, 16:01

From the info i gatherd on classes i would go for Chosen, then again i need to test it,maybe my performance will be better as a different class.So i will know between 7th and 8th.

Zli
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Sep 05 2008, 18:34

you will not get into Unleashed as a tank, if you have never tanked before Smile maybe pick a class you have a better background with my friend
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Zli Fri Sep 05 2008, 21:46

Yes Firefly i kinda agree. When i start a class and i can find my self in its gameplay i stick whit it.But beside that WoW xp can not be compered to War(or so i hear)I can also lvl up class that you need, and i also think my friends and ex guildies feel the same. Also i think its best for us to wait till 7th sep. so we can get a feel of War in open beta since we got late for cb.
If you have any class that you miss the most...I would like to know,so i could try them out and give you my final choice.
Thanks for your time.

Zli
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Sep 05 2008, 21:54

well, maybe place an app into UL after you have found your class my friend and try out classes you like. Smile

We wish you all the best within war, and when you find a class then feel free to post a new app in Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down