Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!1 [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Application!1 [DENIED] Empty Application!1 [DENIED]

Post  Reephi Thu Feb 21 2008, 13:48

Jesus fucking christ. Wasted 15minutes of my life now! Didn't post the thread! =((

Here's how i think i wrote it, it was alot cooler before.

Really, it was.

Trust me.

I never lie!

Hello Unleashed!

I must say that i'm really looking forward to WAR! And why not share that game experience with awesome players of awesomely awesomeness, like everyone in Unleashed?!?! (Yea, you know it!)

/asskissing off

Applicationn:

Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online?
My play hours have changed alot during the last 3 years. I am now in a business/trade school and as such, have less time to game. Currently i don't play alot, but i think the cause of that if that i'm getting tired of the games i'm playing atm. Patch 2.4 for WoW should keep me going until WAR though! I should be able to get in at least 4 hours of gametime every day when WAR hits the streets. If not more, i want to be high leveled fast! =P

Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild? Screenshots,links to videos, any proof will greatly help! WARNING: we may ask you about certion things of your said game, if you are lieing we will find out!

I've been an avid gamer for years now. Starting out with things as Tekken 3 etc. (FTW!)
I am currently in a Hyjal-raiding guild in WoW as a Main/offtank on my 70 Warrior. I do like the PvP aspect of WoW as well and reached a 1750 rating in season 2. Not much, but 2v2 is VERY setup-oriented. Warrior-Pala just ain't cutting it. I always tend to be the leader of things in 5-mans and I've led several ZG and MC runs back in the day. WoW is not the only MMO I've been playing. LotRO, Vanguard, FFXI are games worth mentioning I can include on my MMO career. ROSE Online, totally not worth mentioning! =P
Feel free to ask me anything about anything, I see myself answering alot of questions, even the small ones like, "Can hunters use maces". OFCOURSE THEY CAN! Okay...

Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... ect

I will, most likely, roll a Black Guard or Swordmaster as i enjoy the slashy slashy classes. Since this is a Destruction Guild, I might have to choose Black Guard. My in-game name probably won't be Reephi as this is more of a name for female characters imo. Unless Black Guards can be female (Gief infos about that!) I will have to come up with another name! Oh that's gonna take forever, better start thinking right away! oO

Ventrilo, Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing

I do have Ventrilo.

I can talk.

I DO have a mic.

But don't expect alot!

A personnal statement. Tell us about yourself -- note this maybe the differnce of getting in and not if your neck and neck with someone!

I'm a 17 year old male living in Denmark. As I said I'm in a Business/Trade school atm.
More of a leader-type than anything, although willing to take commands as commanded!
My sense of humor is a bit wierd, i guess. Totally check this out:
httXp://wXww.youtuXbe.com/watch?v=98btlZZVpaY
Remove the three X's in the link =)
I do not like his music, at all! It's just extremely funny and I've been watching that video ALOT. Half of the view that vid got, yeah you know it, i gave it half!
The kind of music that i like may vary slightly.
I LOVE all the Final Fantasy music to bits! Vocal or not. But the things i tend to listen to mostly are Death Metal, including the best subgenre Melodic Death Metal, Black Metal, Speed Metal, Power Metal, Gothic Metal, Metalcore and to some extent, Mathcore!
You might not know half of these genres but I'm quite enthusiastic about my music
Could I possibly go on for a day without music? I think not.

Now get me in, or go die in a fire!

On a sidenote, i don't tend to use smilies after a joke =P =) >.< =O o.O

MSN: edde@ofir.dk
E-mail; Karamel17@ofir.dk

Contact me!

That's about it.

Bye!

-Reephi

Reephi

Back to top Go down

Application!1 [DENIED] Empty Re: Application!1 [DENIED]

Post  RandomGu Thu Feb 21 2008, 13:50

Omg this guy should totally get in! I vouch for him!

(Sorry)

RandomGu

Back to top Go down

Application!1 [DENIED] Empty Re: Application!1 [DENIED]

Post  Sey Thu Feb 21 2008, 15:22

thank you for applying, and it will be looked into shortly ^_~
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard