Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

application [DENIED] Empty application [DENIED]

Post  [Dorn] Wed Jan 30 2008, 20:07

So. Here I am.
The name is Daniel Schmidt and I live in Berlin, germany.
I am 20 years old and after some sniffing around i became a chef trainee. Hooray.
So far I played ryzom, eq2, the simple but cool little browser game named "battle of tenadia" and also tried to get done a few D&D sessions with my friends via chat. I usually dont spend much time in front of my pc, but that changes dramtically when I get my hands on a good rpg. When that happens I can become quite ambitious about it. Im the kind of person who wants to enjoy the COMPLETE game and doesnt stop playing it before every small corner of the map is explored, every dialog option is used and every secret is revealed.
I cant call many different games my own but I tend to stick to games that like for quite a while. I like the social aspect of mmorpgs. To be able to communicate with people from around the world is just.... cool. Thats probably the reason why I became "foreign minister" in my ryzom guild and thats definitively the reason why I stay out of german servers and guilds. That ryzom job fitted very well but I am usually not that into leading positions.
I prefer the backseat, there is more room to spread out. (lame quote alert)
My first choice will be a zealot. It is very likely that I will have at least one alt, but I will stick to destruction.
What else do you want to know? Lets see. Reason for joining the guild? Oh well.
I didnt see much point in applying for a guild before the game starts but your intro post is quite appealing and I think it sounds like the kind of guild I want to be in and the kind of officers I want to serve. (oh oh. doubtful ass kissing alert)
So far I used TS but I dont mind switching to ventrilio.
A few last informations about me.
Just like some of you my music taste is quite broad. Somehow I am able to find something interesting about pretty much every form of music (except folklore) but tmy main focus is on any kind of metal. I spend some time as radio host on a student radio station. So yes music is very important to me. The same enthusiasm strikes me when it comes to movies. I usually prefer movies that are (a bit) weird. What else?
I did archery for almost 10 years, ju-justu for one year, I love art, I love cooking (obviously), i love hanging out with friends and on rare occasions you can even find me with a book in front of my nose.

Bartle test result anyone?
SKEA
SKEA players enjoy teamwork and cooperation, but feel that the main challenges of a virtual world come from the other players rather than the environment. They enjoy forming groups and alliances that will pit themselves against other players--and they gain the most satisfaction when they defeat organized groups of other players. When they aren't playing against other players, they enjoy all of the social aspects of the game.

Breakdown: Achiever 6.67%, Explorer 33.33%, Killer 80.00%, Socializer 80.00%

That should give some idea of me. If there are things you like to know more about: im all ears.

[Dorn]

Back to top Go down

application [DENIED] Empty Re: application [DENIED]

Post  Sey Wed Jan 30 2008, 20:15

Thank you for your application, it will be moved to the officer board for a proper review *nod* Wink
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jan 30 2008, 20:24

Hello Dorn

i have looked over your app and i was wondering if you could give us more info on how long you will be playing per day, maybe a little more info on how well u did in EQ2 and ryzom. Futhermore PC specs would be great to know along with what speed your internet is running at.

On the other hand, you gave alot of personnal info which is good, and we can build a clear view of how u are as a player from this Smile that is not a problem. To put it into Naomis words "but seems very driven" (she is going to kill me for copying and pasting that Rolling Eyes ) you are. Your age is good, germany rules Razz and also you want to join an english guild shows a clear understanding of your understand of the language.

If u could post back asap so we can overview your app.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  [Dorn] Wed Jan 30 2008, 21:05

hmmm....im afraid im not able to supply you with satisfying answers because my pc is quite old and i dont have internet access (using public spots atm). Im planning on moving within the next month and Ill try to get dsl as fast as possible. I also have a bit of cash up my sleeve that i will use to buy me a new pc, once I have my new home. Because of the poor performance (1,8 Ghz)of my current pc I dont spend that much time with it.
I became quite addicted to eq2 and used almost my whole free time to play it. As you can imagine that isnt the wisest thing to do so ill (try to) control myself a bit more with WAR.
But 1-2 hours of gaming per day seem probable. More when i have a day off, less when the rest of my life needs more attention.
I hardly remember my char level in ryzom but it should have been near lvl cap. It was my first real mmorpg experience and as many starters I began with a fighter.
My eq2 chars were a lvl 60 necro and a lvl 60 brigand/ lvl 40 juweler, but i played around 20 lvls with pretty much every other class. When the "kingdom of sky" expansion came out I switched from rp to a pvp server and played a ~40 fury. As I said I spent way to much time with that game. Nevertheless I had much fun.
Oh. I also played a bit gw, but only some trial versions, not really worth of mentioning.
btw Id like to know the other half of the sentence "but seems very driven". Shocked

[Dorn]

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jan 30 2008, 21:12

the other half of that was just a thing to do with exp of past games Smile nothing bad. I will add in your overview that u can play 1-2 hours a day my friend and we will get back to u asap Smile
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sey Sun Feb 03 2008, 00:24

We're sorry to announce that after thoroughly discussing your application, it has been denied Sad

Code:
Main Reason: Playtime
Description: Your playtime is not high enough

We wish you luck on the search for a future guild Smile
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/