Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [DENIED]

2 posters

Go down

Application [DENIED] Empty Application [DENIED]

Post  Kev Thu Feb 28 2008, 23:06

1.Play hours, total hours per week you play (any game) and will this change for warhammer online
I usually play for about 5-6 hours during the week, even more at the weekends. i dont think that this will change for warhammer online.

2.Your past Guilds, Games and experience. Have you held any place of power in a guild?
i have played mmos for about 5 years. i played WoW for about a year and a half(and even got my mate from RL to join. you know him as senerity). i played flyff and rappelz for about the same amount of time. i also played silkroad and last chaos but not for long since i didnt like them very much. in Wow i was promoted to guildmaster of the guild "Tainted Souls" on the bronze dragonflight realm. i was aslso a captain of "TwilightElite" on flyff. i played star wars galaxies for a while and was a rebel smuggler specced melee. i was in the guild "forsaken azhari rebels" with serenity.it was the best pvp guild on the server.we didnt do much pve because it was a pvp based game. on WoW i was a lvl 70 retribution pally.didnt do arena because i preffered world pvp and raiding.

3.Race, class and how you will help the guild -- both outside and inside guild -- eg, website help, help people even outside the guild... etc
ive always played as the darker side in mmos and that is why i am going to be destruction.im not entirely sure about class but atm its probably going to be a chaos marauder since i like the dps melee classes.

How will i help my guild?
i'm always ready for pvp, When ever there is a battle on unleashed's doorstep i will be there and i think i could help people with tatics, i'm good at defending places.

4.Ventrilo, Reasons for joining the guild and how long you plan on playing
a problem here. my laptop that has ventrillo on it(and war when its released) is being repaired by my uncle. im typing this on a replacement.he says it should be fixed over the next month. i have a working and fairly new headset. my main reason for joining the guild is senerity. we were going to make a guild ourselves but he joined your guild. nearly all we talk about is war and this guild. i heard alot about this guild and i thought it was awesome so i want to join. as for how long i intend to keep playing i am going to keep playing until a better mmo comes out and i doubt that that will happen.

5.A personal statement.
whats there to say. im half Jamaican and proud of it. but i've lived in england nearly my whole life.
my name is Kevin i prefere Kev. im 14 still in school
i love listening to music. im listening to music as i write this. my favorite types of music are rock and heavy metal. and other stuff like that
my favorite sport is rugby but i like most other sports

my email is frozen_in_darkness@hotmail.com

Kev

Back to top Go down

Application [DENIED] Empty Re: Application [DENIED]

Post  Sey Thu Feb 28 2008, 23:11

Thank you for your application, it will be looked into shortly ^_~
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979