Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - DENIED

2 posters

Go down

Application - DENIED Empty Application - DENIED

Post  Raidhyn Fri Jul 04 2008, 02:53

1. Character Information - Right now I am planning on playing a Chaos Zealot or looking into the healing / support class for Dark Elves. Chaos is the way for me though. I am half tempted to play a Black Ork Tank since that's what I have the most experience in but meh....

2. Playing Hours - I spend an average of 20-30 hours a week gaming varying depending on my work schedule. I play in the evenings only since I work from 9-5.

3. Past Gaming Experience - I've played WoW unfortunately. Three different times as three different classes. I am playing Eve Online ATM but plan on quitting for WAR. I've played Counter Strike In Cal Open matches and a plethora of other games not worth listing.

4. Past Guilds - I've been in a few different guilds in WoW including one that I ended up running myself thanks to my insane charisma =). Most of the guilds in wow i was involved in were small family guilds. In Eve I did everything from training guilds to piracy to industry and back.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. - I'm a very easy going helpful person that will not only make new members feel welcome, but can help provide a team spirit and make people want to smash more stuff together as much as possible.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed - You're near my timezone (i'm in germany), you want to RvR and become awesome, and I'm married to a Brit...so hell i should game with brits too right?

7. How long you plan on playing WAR - Probably for the next three years. I plan on making it my game while I'm here in germany.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic? - Check and Check.

9. A personal statement - I'm 23, married (to a brit!) with a tiny baby who grasps for my Mouse whenever I am playing games and he's on my lap. I'm an American currently serving in the US Military as a Sergeant for Public Affairs in Heidelberg Germany. You guys should come visit, this city is amazing. I've been playing role playing games for the last 11 years or so, and have been looking forward to the War release since last year in May when I first heard about it. I'm a photographer by trade and if any of you ever want to come to germany to drink some real beer just let me know...cause I'm drinking some right now...shhhh...

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us? Yes and Yes. HECK Yes. I can't wait.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection - Highspeed 100mbs running a 640mbs NVidia 8800 GTS or the like. Quad Core 2.7 GhZ with a 22 inch monitor at 1650 / 1200....

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN - My hotmail is raidhyn@hotmail.com, and if you want to talk to me in person it would be best to arrange a time since I'm not normally on messenger but will be for specific things.

WAAAHG! And um... FOR CHAOS!

=)

~ Raidhyn

Raidhyn

Back to top Go down

Application - DENIED Empty Re: Application - DENIED

Post  Firefly Fri Jul 04 2008, 14:38

Looking at your hours, you say you only play 20 - 30 hours a week... we need people to play at least 42 hours a week Wink

Would would need to be on from 7pm till 12am weekdays (GMT time) and 7pm till 2am on weekends..

Before i can move your app on.. you need to answer these questions
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Raidhyn Fri Jul 04 2008, 18:18

Unfortunately I can't guarantee you those hours. Although I do plan on making Warhammer my gaming focus over the next few years, I have a family and a job that tend to demand the majority of my time.

Would I be able to make it for scheduled guild RvR / Raid events? Hell yes. When events are happening I can usually schedule / give my family notice that I'm going to be gaming heavily that night. I am very much about contributing my time to guild efforts over personal ones.

Would I be able to be on 7 days a week for the times you mentioned? Hell no.

Just being honest.

~ R

Raidhyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Fri Jul 04 2008, 18:25

family/job > games.. simple as that.. I dont have one, nor do i have a job or school so i can be on for 30 hours straight xD
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Jul 04 2008, 18:47

so you can make it to the raid times of 7pm till 2am ? Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Raidhyn Sat Jul 05 2008, 00:12

On weekends? No problem =)

Raidhyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Jul 05 2008, 01:08

and weekdays ? xD
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Raidhyn Sat Jul 05 2008, 01:35

Family - Job - Gaming.

In that order.

Raidhyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Jul 05 2008, 03:09

that is a very good thing to say Smile really respect that my friend ^__^

But if these hours are a problem.. then we may need to turn you down =(

But here is what i can do if u want.. i will add you to msn and will give u an update on what server we go to and we will see you within WAR. There is a great guild called Eclipse which are semi-hardcore which maybe best for you. They are good friends of us and really nice people Smile

Hope to see you around my friend, i like people who put family first =)

See you in WAR
~firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content