Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin Shaman

3 posters

Go down

Goblin Shaman Empty Goblin Shaman

Post  Sincx Fri Sep 26 2008, 01:34

Since you have set up a nice application form I'll give it my best to fill it out, here goes:

1 - Character Information - Race, class, name and current level:

Goblin Shaman called Sincx Dashorta, current rank is 27 and RR19 with over 1200 tome unlocks !

2 - Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?:

As for WAR goes I will probably play it for over 50 hours per week which is about 6-7 hours per day on average.
Really love WAR since the moment I seen the first things about it and especially when I got into the Closed Beta my soul was sold. I am not the one that does things half harted so it will keep getting alot of my energy, dedication and time.
Also like to play some racegames now and then or shoot some buggers in CoD4 which never gets old when you win is it not ? Smile

3 - Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility, and also add details about your experience in PvP/RvR and PvE):

Since I have been gaming for around 17 years I have played many, many games in about every genre. The one gaming experience on the PC that stands out in regards of this application has to be WoW.
As this was my first contact with a MMO I sat and played it like there was nothing else and got addicted like a monkey on bananas. Playing it for over 16 hours a day was no exception.
Played AoC for 2 months as well, got a Priest of Mitra to LvL 80 and well..WAR Closed Beta was there o that was that. Joined a decent guild there as well and some of those also have moved on to WAR as the guild Tainted on Karrak Orrud.
Also alot of FPS/RPG/Racing and basicly a ton of games have been played and some of them in competitions. As for as my PvE and PvP experience in MMO'it is limited to WoW and some AoC. In WoW I killed every single boss there was to be found and basicly done it all untill I stopped.
PvP wise I had a druid, rogue all at high PvP ranked and when the Arena arrived our teams ( me on priest and a alt warlock ) where top 3 for most of the time. End of Season 2 I quit the game but nicked me a dragon anyway. Overall some good results feel free to ask char names etc to check them out.

4 - Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help):

To continue my writing as form point 3, I have been in a few clans for different games competing in ladders and what not and also have been in the guild Bad Company ( WoW ) for over 3 years. But have stopped playing WoW since the end of last year.
You can still check the website on http://www.badcompanyguild.org/ as there are still a happy bunch going strong and I still go there to bitch about;). Sadly the last 1/2 year of me playing WoW things went on the negative spiral and motivation to keep going was getting less and I waved goodbey to the grindfest.
PvP was the only thing that kept me going in the end and that wasn't all to fun neither. Core of the community had already lost intrest and the family feeling I helped create in the guild was fading away shamefully. All good things come to an end one might say.
I have forfilled many roles in this guild and my biggest effort was put in the first 2 years, creating a tight community as GM and raidleader making the guild one of the best on our server Skullcrusher back then.
So I have always been a driving force within the guild and definately know my way around in leadership, dedication, teamwork and the social aspects this all brings.
As in WAR I have played in Eclipse as I thought it would make a good home but shamefully it has not turned out to be a guild which has a driving force behind it which is so bloody important. You are free to ask around there Wink.

5 - How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

First of all I guess as friendly and mature person with which you can have good talk and off course not to forget a good laugh, application looks all serious but there is more behind it Wink. Second as a dedicated player with good insight in tactics, teamwork and social aspects who strives to be with the top always in terms of performance. If called upon I can help out on many fronts for the guild. Willing to help creating and being a tight community inside and outside the guild on Eight Peaks. And to back this up I easily dare to fall back on the managing experience I had in WoW and the ones I have and have had with my job.

6 - Reasons for joining Unleashed:

Looking for a active guild where people will be online a lot to activly get stuff done on the server as a guild or as a realm. A Place where you can go to any time of the day and still find people to wage WAR with.
And Unleashed seem to have just that, also have played with some of you during CB and Live and I get the idea that the management, if I should call it like that, has the time and energy to make it all happen which is to me very important.

7 - How do you feel about WAR and how long you plan on playing it?:

Hehe, as per point 2..love it to bits and most likely will keep playing it for years to come.

8 - Do you have access to a microphone, Ventrilo and mIRC?:

Yes, everything needed for communication is sorted, even got a ventrilo server running at the moment which I had setup for EC.

9 - A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application):

I was produced in the year 1979 making me 29 years old ( or young I prefer ! ). I go by the name of Ries Notenboom and live in a town called Numansdorp just under Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Been to school till the age of 21 and always worked my but of for extra money meanwhile. Started working in Logistics as a shipping agent and done so in a allround business for 7 years. ( In short: World wide network of agents in each seaport/airport and so on, shipping and receiving any type of goods all around the world. Mainly containers these days but another example: High speed train line in Taiwan, produced in Germany and shipped via our company to offcourse Taiwain per air and sea. ) This should give you a idea.
Since last year I am working as a Terminal Operator at the biggest container terminal in Europe: ECT. Operational work in full continues shift 32 hours per week, something different and less stressfull and far less time consuming, really enjoy it so far and the pay is very good.
As you can see I am really bound to the Port of Rotterdam ! I do go in dept at the moment lol.
Further I am solo again after having lived together with my ex for nearly 2 years and alos living back at my parents. This has his pro's and con's offcourse but on the lookout for my own place again as you will understand.
My hobby's are gaming and stuff related to the PC, my car being a 2005 Civic Type R, circuit racing if money permits, friends and family and off course sports to keep me fit and healthy so I can keep enjoying the first stuff mentioned.

10 - Computer specs and Internet connection:

E6600 - HD3870 - 4GB Corsair - 2xRaptor Raid0 - 2x 500gb Data - Creative X-fi - Syncmaster 226BW 22" - Logitech Z5500 - Logitech G5 - Logitech G16 - Logitech Mic - Technics Headphones and a 20MB Internet Connection.

There you go as far as my application goes, wall of text !

Hope hearing from you lot soon.

Regards,

Ries aka Sincx

Sincx
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Goblin Shaman Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Fri Sep 26 2008, 14:29

very nice application =) im sure olthrion will be talking to u in the next 2 days.

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Goblin Shaman Empty Re: Goblin Shaman

Post  Tehthing Fri Sep 26 2008, 21:11

Really nice application. Joy to read it

Tehthing
Squig