Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Shaman 33/22

Go down

Application - Shaman 33/22 Empty Application - Shaman 33/22

Post  Cael Wed Sep 24 2008, 23:19

1. Character Information - Race, Class

A greenskin shaman, nick Caeli, stopped grinding at 31 to get renown up a bit (currently 22) then continued to level (currently 33). Full mork spec (support), will have to try the Gork tree to make sure but endgame im planning something along those lines;

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Only playing war, I only focus at one game at a time and so far I've been dedicating about 18h a day (nuts I know) but I will be toning it down to about 12+ hours.
Credibility:

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

First game i played competitively was Tactical ops, a mod for UT, where I quickly rose to one of the best players in Finland and also played a few years on the Finnish national team.

After that I moved on to cs:source which I also played competitively and was added to the Finnish national team after having played for some international top teams.
Credibility:

After css I had a brief stint with potbs where I grinded a toon to maxlevel since i enjoyed the RvR quite a bit, the pace was too slow tho and when AoC came I out moved over to it where I grinded 4 toons to lvl 80, tos, pom, guardian and hox.
Credibility; link at point 4.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Joined a finnish guild and thanks to my dedication I was quickly promoted to both leader of the guild, raidleader and siegeleader of a guild with over 500 members. Found the lack of pvp boring however and moved over to another server for pure pvp joy, I did however participate in almost all T1 and T2 raids, both as maintank and mainhealer. The game lacked content and once WAR came out I quickly switched to it.
Credibility:

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I've always been a dedicated player who strives to be the best at no matter what I play, you'll gain a hardworking member who always strives to make his guild the best at what they do.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

You strive to be the best amongst WAR, you're a hardcore guild and based on what I've spoken to your members I've heard nothing but praise (sauce, nugyien i.e.). It was actually nugyien that directed me to this forum. Also the fact that you value team play and organisation highly stroke a chord with me. Would love to be the part of a guild that's good at what they do and have fun while doing it.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

I'm thinking in years, if the game continues to evolve and get expanded I see no reason to stop playing at the moment.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Obviously, voice-com is essential in any teambased game.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

Well for starters my name is Joakim, but most English speaking mates tend to call me Joe.
I am studying polytechnics at the arcada university but everything we do is stuff I already know, so I basically just show up for the exams. I'm a very talkative guy, sometimes too talkative from what I've heard. Mustic I listen to is generally hardstyle or various forms of electronic music. I try to keep my health up to a decent level ever since I got into good shape in the army a few years back, massive gamingsessions aren't helping tho Smile
I'm Finnish but I've spent about 6 weeks in England studying, so I consider myself fluent in English.

10. Computer specs and Internet connection

E4300 OC'd to 3.5 GHZ
8800 GTS 640MB
2x2GB Muskin ram
Asus P5B Deluxe

Connection is currently 10/1MB cable but I've already ordered 110 megs which I'm waiting for at the moment.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

On irc or msn, on irc my nick is almost always chz @ qnet unless someone has stolen it, then it's chz`. MSN is joge69@hotmail.com.

Cael

Back to top Go down

Application - Shaman 33/22 Empty Re: Application - Shaman 33/22

Post  Cael Wed Sep 24 2008, 23:21

weird, my links wouldn't show up?

new try, removed http:// infront of each link.
spec: wardb.com/career.aspx?id=7#15:8832:0:0:7:0:25:589:592:1950::14160:14162:15120:694:692:696:697
cred1: peecee.dk/uploads/092008/Caeli%5EM_092.jpg
cred2: clanbase.ggl.com/personinfo.php?pid=6594478
cred3: peecee.dk/uploads/092008/cael.jpg

Cael

Back to top Go down

Application - Shaman 33/22 Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Fri Sep 26 2008, 22:22

accepted close thread plz

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41