Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin Squig Herder Application

5 posters

Go down

Goblin Squig Herder Application Empty Goblin Squig Herder Application

Post  Grah Tue Jul 29 2008, 11:56

Character Information - Race, Class

Well I must say in the start I could not choose a class, they were all really interesting.Finally I came to choose to play a Goblin Squid Herder.I choose this class (besides Paul's enthusiasm about Squids) because in my previous MMO games I chose to be a healer or a hybrid class (Shaman in WoW) and I really want to feel something new.I am going to name him Grah (goblins and orcs must have brutal names ).

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I usually play 4-6 hours a day so aproximatly 28-42 hours acording to my school activities exams e.c.t.I play everyday except Friday and Saturday Night ( I have a life unfortunatly ).

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Well my MMO carrer began with Guild Wars which I didnt realy like to be honest.Later I played WoW when TBC came out with a Draenei Shaman.In WoW I reached BT and MH (only 4 bosses left in BT and Archi in MH) but I quit because I got bored of the constant Raid Farming and the WoW Treadmill.I was on Bloodfeather EU in a guild called Exception.Other than that I played CoD4, Battlefield: Modern Combat and Black and White and Rome and Medieval Total War ( my favorite games).Also I have played Warcraft, Command and Conquer and Age Of Empires.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

Well my biggest guild expirience was in WoW when I was in the guild Exception.Although I did not gain the rank of officer I would like to say that I made such a good impresion that the promoted me to member in our first raid. Also quoted from Exception's Forums "You are a good shammy and I liked you alot, you were fantastic for Archi even staying resto to help us on tries. Also you were a good enchanment shammy as proven by the fact that Verse said nice things about you."

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Actually I am not a genious with the internet or do I have designing skills, but I believe I will make a good, loyal and helpful addition to your guild.I am an expirienced player ready to do whatever my guild needs.All I can offer is a good sence of humor and some pie Very Happy.

Reasons for joining Unleashed

Well I have been looking for a guild that has the same goal as I do.I have read that you are a semi-hardcore guild and you understand that sometimes you just can't play.Also I feel that you are a friendly and fun community which is something I am looking for Very Happy.My goals are glory and destroying every Dwarf that exists.I believe Teamwork is the key to that and that is why I apply to you guys.

How long you plan on playing WAR

Until the end. I am a Warhammer Fan and have painted Warhammer Models. I have a High Elf Army.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes and yes.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I realize how important it is for a guild to recruit well behaved and maure players as it affects the guilds core (I have had expirience with ill-behaved persons and they ruined one of my previous guild).My name is Paul Alexiou and I am from Greece.I am 17 years old, male and I am currently a student as you understand.I am calm, relaxed and mature and I will do everything needed for this guild (well almost everything at least).I enjoy reading and listening to music, mainly Punk but also Rock and Metal.My favorite bands are Linking Park, Billy Talent,A.F.I and Lacuna Coil.Other than that being this old I have no Bed Time anymore so I can play as late as I want.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Well atm I was on holiday so I didnt have the chance but I will try to.

Computer specs and Internet connection

Intel Dual Core 3.00 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 3600
4 GB RAM
Otenet ADSL 10 MB

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

Well I couldnt stand MSN a t some point so I deleted it.
So you can contact me in paulalexiou@yahoo.com.
Thx for you time in advance.

Grah

Back to top Go down

Goblin Squig Herder Application Empty Re: Goblin Squig Herder Application

Post  Gromit83 Tue Jul 29 2008, 13:23

Hello Grah, nice to read your application. I am sure an officer will be post here soon.
Just 2 pointers. First off, we are not an semi-hardcore guild. We are hardcore, ofcourse people need to have some real life aswell. And some of us work/go to school etc. It is however an requierment to beable to play a minimum of 6 hours/day (42 hours/week) in order to join Unleashed. This is the least amount of hours, and more than that is preferable.
Second off, access to the open beta is imporatant aswell. And not havving access will make it alot harder to get into Unleashed.
If you have some time, talk to us some on our Irc-channel.
#war.Unleashed @ quakenet. It might however be abit quite inthere now, seeing most of our members are spending all their waken time in guild beta.
Good luck
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Grah Tue Jul 29 2008, 13:27

Thx Gromit for the pointers yes I aggre that having Pre Ordered WAR is important and I will ASAP regardless of joining Unleshed.
I will join you in IRC channel later on.

Grah

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Tue Jul 29 2008, 19:37

lol squid herders rendeer
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Grah Wed Jul 30 2008, 00:25

Yea I know I use it on purpuse cause its fun.There was a nice joke about it on WHA I will quote it when I find it Very Happy

Grah
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Squid Herder :D
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Grah Wed Jul 30 2008, 00:28

Nope. Mainly because squid herder isn't a class in WAR.

You might want to try Oceanhammer Online though.

http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45881

Grah
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Wed Jul 30 2008, 01:34

Well, as said we are a hardcore guild and not semi-hardcore, as for the hours it's true that our minimum requirements is 6 hours but I would like to point out that minimum do NOT mean for people that 6 hours is enough in any mean.
You said that you play 4-6 hours, this is not enough to be able to get a slot in Unleashed since we do have among, if not the hardest, requirement demands and reviews around.
There are several other areas in the application I would like to talk more about before I would be able to move this forward but first I want to look more into the hours.
Will those hours be able to be changed for you?
6 out of 7 days are raid days so we need to look into that also of course.

If you feel that you will not have the time that we demand then we do have a couple really good semi-hardcore guilds that we are close friends with and that we can refer you to instead.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grah Wed Jul 30 2008, 11:12

Well it is true I will not be able to play more than that.I would be able to play more in the weekends but I dont want you guys to have a member that is not as active.I thought this guild didnt need so much /played.So sry for your time and thx for the responses, they show that you know what you are doing.GL and I hope you pwn in WAR.

P.S. Could you tell me any good semi-hardoce WAR guilds.

Grah
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Grah Thu Jul 31 2008, 17:49

Btw I got the CE last one availible xD I am lucky.

Grah
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Thu Jul 31 2008, 22:08

perhaps EC?

they are more semi hardcore and all good guys ^^

#eclipse-war is there irc channel ^^