Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed]

2 posters

Go down

Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed] Empty Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed]

Post  Izkariot Mon Aug 11 2008, 03:28

Hi there, here is my application. I wasnt sure if I where supposed to post it here or send it to the email stated on your homepage. But after finding the application guidelines here and seeing alot of applications below I decided to post mine here as well. So here we go.

1: Character Information - Race, Class
Goblin Squig Herder

2: Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I usually play online games for 35+ hours a week but it usually ends up being alot more when a new game or expansion is released.

Going to start studying the 18th of August and will know more about my game times after that date. (If I can play half the night or have to stop around 00:00 to be able to get up in the morning)

3: Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

I've tried out alot of MMO's but I can only say that I spent alot of times on two of them and they are World of Warcraft and Age of Conan.
2 lvl 70s Druid and Rogue in WoW(raided alot pre tbc with my druid). lvl 80 Guardian in AoC but didnt find the endgame intresting enough.

Experience in WoW is up to Twin Emperors in AQ40 (took a break due to RL stuff and came back in TBC, the guild continued with Naxx, not sure how far they came there.) Full MH and up to RoS in BT in TBC (my guild was stuck at RoS for a while and then AoC was released) I've been slacking quite alot with raiding in TBC and I just want to find a game I will enjoy and really go hardcore in as I did pre TBC)

4: Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

WoW Guilds I've been a raiding member in. Unholy(was the best horde guild on our server pretbc), Gnome Pest Control Inc, Nordic Reign and Grindhouse (my current casual raiding guild)

Helped out as a raidleader from time to time.

Been officer in multiple smaller guilds in wow. Was also an officer in my AoC guild (Lotka Volterra) before I quit. All those guilds has died out so not really of any importance.

5: How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I love MMO's and I'm usually a quite helpfull person. Not sure what I can help out with outside of the game but if anything shows up that I can help with I'll glady do it.

6: Reasons for joining Unleashed

The release is getting closer and closer and I really want to find a good group of people to spend many hours together with. And what I read about Unleashed gave me the feeling that this is the right guild for me. Very nicely done homepage and a professional look to it. I'm aiming to be one of the best and therefor need to play with the best.

7: How long you plan on playing WAR

Untill I dont enjoy it anymore. Hopefully that will not be anytime soon.

8: Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

yes to both.

9: A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

Oh, I hate this part. Always so hard to describe who I am. But I might have given some answers to this question on the earlier ones.

My name is Jon and I'm 24 years old. I live in sweden and is about to start studying again. Nothing serious Razz
I recently became unemployed after 2 years of working something called "parkförvaltningen" in swedish. Mainly cutting grass and trees.
I spend like 90% of my free time infront of my computer and I love MMO, RPG and RTS games. Not sure what else to say except that if you want to know more just ask.

10: Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Yes I have but the store (GAME) I've ordered from does not have an official agreement with Mythic so not sure how it will work with open beta and early access. Hopefully I'll find out more about this as we get closer to launch.

Computer specs and Internet connection

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Videocard: Geforce 8800 GT 1024mb

8mbit cable.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

mega_miffo@hotmail.com = my MSN
jon_nasman@hotmail.com = my serious email. (less spam on it)

And I'll be on your IRC channel.

If I missed anything in the application just ask.

Izkariot

Back to top Go down

Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed] Empty Re: Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed]

Post  Olthrion Mon Aug 11 2008, 05:31

Thank you for your application.
We will let this application settle here for a while until you have some more information about your playing hours and how they will look in the future.
Be sure to keep us updated on this and anything else you wish to add.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed] Empty Re: Goblin Squig Herder Application [closed]

Post  Izkariot Mon Aug 11 2008, 14:38

Don't worry about the playing hours. I will be aviable from around 16-17:00-00:00 almost everyday. It's the extra hours beyond that I dont know about yet. Smile (Of course I have more time on weekends unless something important shows up IRL)

And I will be playing even more at the release. I'm the kind of person that takes a couple of days off when its lvling time. ^^

Izkariot

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Mon Aug 11 2008, 15:01

It's the "almost everyday" that have me concerned.
And the other days? How does it look then?
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Izkariot Mon Aug 11 2008, 15:59

Thing is that I will be aviable when the guild need me unless something happens irl. And since I will be studying there might be some days that fall away when I have much to do. But if I'm needed I will be there. Simple as that. And since you have people from sweden I can just give you guys my number and the few times I mnight be busy with school work you can still call me and I'll get online and do the schoolwork later on in the night. I'll sacrifice some sleep for the good of the guild.

Oh and if there is anything else I'm on your IRC channel so you can ask me anything else there.

Izkariot

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Mon Aug 11 2008, 22:57

Ok, thats good.
Moving you further to pending and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Izkariot Sun Aug 24 2008, 13:58

Seems my game store f*cked me up. I wont get any open beta or early access. And the only such codes I have are to the american servers.

So since I wont be able to be with you in open beta or in early access I guess you wont let me join you guys. Sad

Izkariot

Back to top Go down

Post  Transcendence Mon Aug 25 2008, 16:52

Denied for not being able to play open beta along side us. I mentioned that Izkariot can apply again once the game comes out.
Transcendence
Transcendence
Recruitment
Recruitment

Female Number of posts : 30
Class : Sorceress
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down