Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Enger [DENIED]

5 posters

Go down

Application Enger [DENIED] Empty Application Enger [DENIED]

Post  Enger Sat Apr 26 2008, 10:18

Enger

Chaos Chosen

Hours Played Per Week: Hardcore 35-45 A Week.

Past Gaming Experience.
World Of Warcraft, Runescape, Maplestory, Metin 2 (the list goes on for quite a while) All Dawn of Wars. and Guild wars.

Royal Legion of Light (World Of Warcraft) Private
United Alliance (World Of Warcraft) Officer

How Will i help Build Unleashed As A Community:
I can contribute all the skills neccissary to build shape this guild into one of the greatest ever convieved. during my time in United Alliance I built that guild from the ground up with the leader Lyco, we started at around 15 members (When i joined) and were raiding Black Temple with 100-120 Members When i Left the guild. I do have a good knowledge of guild infastructure and i can keep people happy.

I want to join unleashed because of... well, To be honest its a spur of the moment thing, i was sitting home on night with nothing to do so i thought id head down to warhammer alliance and look at some premade guilds. I looked through alot of guilds until i looked upon the name unleashed. I wasnt just looking for the best over the top guild i could find. i wanted to find a guild that i would be proud of having under my name. I looked you guys over and i decided that i WANT to be a part of this. Soon people will look and say "Oh Wow... that guys from Unleashed!"... thats why i want to join.

I Plan on playing WAR until The bitter end, ive always been a fan of Fantasy type MMO's and will play WAR... well until the sequel XD. Then ill play the sequel... unless were not going on the sequel, then id stay on regular.

I have access to Vent and a Mike.

About me... Well, im a Highschool Defensive Lineman. I enjoy painting, Reading, Writing, Snowboarding, Warhammer Tabletop, Computers, Engineering, Games (MMO's In General) and Music. I also play Drums and the Saxaphone (alto Sax) although never at the same time. I like paintballing with my Ghillie Suit.

I have not currently pre-ordered the WAR CE, i am thinking about it but my computer needs a desperate upgrade first.

My Computer Specs (Please keep in mind these WILL NOT be my specs within a month or a month and 1/2, I am upgrading to an alienware.)

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)
System Model: Dell DXP051
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A03
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80 GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 510MB RAM (ya that's sad i know)
DX: Direct X 9

My MSN is blackshadow_1_2@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Enger

Back to top Go down

Application Enger [DENIED] Empty Re: Application Enger [DENIED]

Post  Olthrion Sat Apr 26 2008, 12:02

I thank you for your application, you have now been moved over to pending.
We will look it over and get back to you with a decision and possible interview.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sat Apr 26 2008, 21:10

I took a loof over the Classes In Demand post. and id also be happy playing a chosen, Magus or... even a zealot (Zealot would take some heavy bribing tho...)

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Sat Apr 26 2008, 21:25

Enger wrote:I took a loof over the Classes In Demand post. and id also be happy playing a chosen, Magus or... even a zealot (Zealot would take some heavy bribing tho...)

Chosen and Magus are pretty crowded compared to other Chaos careers.. if you only want to play as Chaos, Maraduder or Zealot would be your best bet mate.. The Greenskins could use some support aswell Wink

It's not for me to decide if you're accepted as a Chosen tho.. just some advice Smile GL mate!
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ragtoof Sat Apr 26 2008, 21:46

Yeh Cain's right, you might want to rethink the class....of course we're not tryin to force you Smile It's just if your really serious about joining the guild you might want to be open minded enough to consider a position as BG or maybe just a melee DPS class

just a tip for your app mate ^_^
Ragtoof
Ragtoof
Liche Master
Liche Master

Male Number of posts : 729
Class : Choppa
Registration date : 2008-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sat Apr 26 2008, 23:28

Preferably Chosen
secondarily Marauder.
THen somethin else...

but preferably chosen.

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Apr 27 2008, 17:24

Little exp of your past guilds or anything myfriend. We need this infomation in order to see if u are right for UL. Im going to give u 24 hours to post this info (because im nice like that) or im your app will not even make it past the 2nd stage and will not reach an interview.

Thank you
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:19

Guilds.

My Past Guild experience is pretty good. My first guild was Royal Legion of Light on WoW Gilneas. was a VERY hardcore raiding guild and a VERY hardcore PvP guild. I didnt rise through the ranks much there, only got to lvl 32 in RLoL. All The same i did contribute to it before it fell apart.
My second and last successful guild on WoW Was when i joined The United Alliance (Also on Gilneas) at lvl... about 40. Now this guild when we started it was... well it was crap. I was promoted to officer status right away and with the help of Lyco (Guild Leader) and Natrix (Officer) we built that guild into one of the finest on Gilneas. we started with 15members (When i joined anyway) and we couldnt keep any members for more than a week. That all changed about a week after i joined and started setting up nooby runs. You see the problem was that people were losing interest... and that they were seeing us as a nooby guild thinking they could just SCAM runs off of us. so we weeded out everyone over the process of a few months and were left with about 50 DIE HARD guildees. Ranks were given out and levels grinded, until we had a solid base. Then we invited like crazy. I have a good knowledge of whos right for a guild and who isnt... and honestly you can usually tell by someones name. dont ever invite someone with more than 4 numbers in there name... and never invite someone with l33t in there name... and so on. i can speak from experiance.

anyway if you want to check out United alliance go here.
i havent been in the guild in about... 4 months. havent payed it. but im still in the roster

They changed the site on me... bastards (lol Very Happy pirat ) rabbit Application Enger [DENIED] 21271 ^^

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:21

sorry forgot to /url the site.

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:22

K... sorry it wont let me enter site names. im using the code so its probably just cause im not in the guild. one more try though.

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:33

once again, there is no past exp .. we have no idea what you did in these guilds or how far you got..

I dont give chances like these to everyone my friend.. You need to tell us everything in your app or we will turn it down

You have 1 more info post and then we are putting your app in.

Please tell us about your PvE and PvP exp like we need to know. Thank you
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:35

please read

http://unleashed-war.co.uk/a-rules.html

If u are unsure of anything
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:54

K, since this is my last post im gonna cover ALL the bases.

btw, if you mean "How Good Was I/Did I raid all the Time/Were you well respected" well then maybe you should say that in your application rules. cause all it says is *Past Gaming Experience*
no specifics on what that means makes it kinda hard to see what your getting at (sorry, i kinda like specifics, thats just me tho).

Anyway.

Gaming Experience.
I Was a PvP Maniac In WoW, I had a 70 Combat Rogue (nuff said). Dominated Everything. im pretty sure that my all time wins-in-a-row Record was something like... 40-50 WSG wins in a row and 25-30 EotS wins in a row. Raiding was another story though, my guild was under the firm belief that a combat rogue was comparable to a fury warrior. so i didnt get to raid much. Only Karazhan, but after i left gilneas i started playing private servers (Blizzlike Mind you 1x Exp,Drop,Gold and everything) and raided everything from Ahn Quiraq to Black Temple, im scheduled to raid the new fury of the sunwell patch place tommorrow actually (Raid Leader).

What i did in my guilds.
Well in RLoL i didnt get much chance to do anything, i wasnt there for a very long time. so all i did there was questing.
But when i went over to united alliance i was the instance/raid leader all the time. if i was in an instance or a raid (no matter who else was there) i always got promoted because of my party leading skills. This ones *Just For Kicks* In United Alliance I started Our Mount Fund, which was a fund that someone with Guild Leader permission could dip into when they needed there mount. it never ran out, people from all over the guild deposited gold after gold into it and when we finally said you didnt need to deposit it anymore i swear we could have bought flying mounts for 30-40 members. I was also in charge of most of the recruiting in United. You had to be pretty unique and special to get in when i was incharge, that was when we got our true diehard members, infact ALL of the ones i invited are still in the guild (4 months after I Left) and i bet theyll stay there, although it is a shame that Natrix is gone (he was 2nd in command to Lyco who was guild leader). Thats what i did.

How Far I Got in United Alliance
I Got Far, i started out at the lowest rank just like anybody else, and at that rank you cant even type in guild chat. I had to msg lyco to tell people stuff. but i rose through the ranks faster than most people for the skills i showed in guild management and battle prowess (i mean not dieing). so from Slave to Officer thats 6 ranks. and like i said earlier that because of my leadership skills i was always promoted to raid/group leader and when i was at the forefront we almost never lost. farao

I guess what im saying is that id be an excellent addition to your guild, i hope you guys feel the same way too, oh... and i can play in your Dawn Of War Tourny Smile

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 19:56

k just a fix here. when i said that i didnt get to raid much, and then i said i was always raid leader. sorry those are different guilds. just cause it sounds really contradictory.

the guild i hardly raided in was a guild i joined for about a week.

i raided all the time in united.

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:01

wow.. Firefly have you gone soft? xD
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:06

no i havent Wink was just giving him a small chance, but we will take this into account when doing his review about the lack of info placed into his first app.

Dont worry Cain we still have a 1.6666% rate of acceptance Wink still hard to get in
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:10

Thats what i was thinking

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:11

Wait a sec

1.66666%!!!! WHAT THE &*#) omfg... high standards... i like that Very Happy

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:55

Standards can't be that high if they let me in king
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 20:58

Good Point. I probably shouldnt worry so much... GAH BUT I CANT HELP IT!!!!

*Bites Nails*

*Throws Football*

*Drinks WAAAAY Too much water*

The suspense is killing me!

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Enger Sun Apr 27 2008, 21:07

Oh Btw, Just got the specs on my new computer.

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz 6MB Cache 1333MHz FSB
Alienware® 750 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
Dual 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600 GT – Superclocked!
AlienAdrenaline v1.0: Video Performance Optimizer
4GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1066MHz - 2 x 2048MB
Alienware® Approved NVIDIA® nForce® 790i Ultra SLI™ Motherboard
Windows Vista® Home Premium – DirectX 10 Ready!
500GB SATA 3Gb/s 7,200RPM 16MB Cache
20X Dual Layer Burner (DVD±RW) w/ LightScribe
Killer K1 Gaming Network Interface Card - Smoother Online Gaming!
AlienRespawn v2.0 Recovery DVD – Windows Vista® Edition
UPS Protection - Opti-UPS ES1000C (700W Capacity)

$2,922.00 as low as $88/mo.*

woah, thats badass.

i think ill be able to play Smile

Enger

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Sun Apr 27 2008, 21:13

haha good to hear FF Very Happy cheers

anyway.. GL mate Smile
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Apr 30 2008, 18:31

We are sorry to say u have been turned down from UL

Your app wasnt good enough to even make it past stage 1, and when i asked to get more info. This info did not even make it past stage 1. Because of Lack of Info, lack of PvE and PvP, lack of hours and some more reasons.. we have turned you down

Unleashed is one of the hardest guilds to get in as we keep saying, this guild isnt for the light hearted. If you wish to roll on the same server as us and still play along with us you are free to Smile All the best mate

~Firefly
Leader of UL
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content