Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Phreak -- DENIED

5 posters

Go down

Application - Phreak -- DENIED Empty Application - Phreak -- DENIED

Post  o0oPhrea Mon Jun 23 2008, 00:24

Hello everyone, here is my application Very Happy

Character Information - Race, Class
I have not yet decided on a Race/Class. Im thinking about playing a 'Chaos Chosen' as I like the lore, and playstyle of the Chosen class. If I can, I will name it Phreak (username already taken here)In my past I have played the roll of support/dps classes (World of Warcraft/EVE). Soon I will make my decision Very Happy . (Im sure you can help me with it ! ^^)

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
The amount of hours I spend playing games per day vary some. As I also love programming, designing and creating stuff on my
computer. But around 5-12 hours a day in general... When WAR launches I will play as much as I can! Very Happy (10+ hours a day for sure!)

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Well like most of you guys/girls I have played World of Warcraft. I have played since the release. I stopped playing
a month ago, because my guild fell apart (ugh.. worst thing that can happen Crying or Very sad ), and some of my RL friends stopped playing.

Another MMORPG I have played is EVE. Also loved this game, but like WoW my guild fell apart. This time because the Guild Leader stopped playing. Next some of my RL friends stopped playing, and I kind of forgot EVE. So I cancelled my subscription.

And ofcourse I have played FPS games like Battlefield (1942 Vietnam, 2, and 2142), CSS, and the Call of Duty series. I still love playing Project Reality with my friends. For those of you who dont know Project Reality; Its a team-based battlefield2 modification... (I love teamplay, and lots of voice communication Smile )

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
World of Warcraft;
MyLittlePwny - I was a normal member in this guild, joined most of the raids
IPwn - My role in this guild was Guild Master, as I was cofounder of the guild. I started this guild with a friend. The
guilds primary focus was on the PVP aspect of WoW... But after 2months some guild members left, and I recieved
an invite to a new guild (MyLittlePwny) so I gave another member the GM rights and I left the guild.
Sin Sire - Normal member, we had a couple of raids each week. And lots of premade party's for the Battlegrounds...

EVE:
Lone Star Development Corp - This was the only 'guild; I ever joined in EVE. I received an invite, and I pretty much stayed
in the guild the whole time. I loved this 'guildl , it was a very mature guild. We had a
Ventrillo server up and running, and we had lots of happy members. My role in this guild
was officer.

FPS:
Bravotango - Well this 'Clan' is from a friend of me. I have lots of RL friends in this 'Clan'. Most of the time we play
COD4, or Project Reality for BF2. Ofcourse we have a Ventrillo server, as we love teamplay! Very Happy
My rank in this 'Clan' is 'Clan-Master'.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Well I have lots 'o skillz with computers Razz . I can help with the website, as I know HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, FLASH etc. Im also skilled with software like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Adobe After Effects. I can record movies (Fraps, Gamecam etc) and also edit them with Adobe After Effects and Vegas. And ofcourse I can create visuals with Photoshop... Wink

Well if the guild ever needs software Razz , I can code it. I have lots of experience with Visual Basic(.Net), C#, and C++(.Net)...

And inside the guild, I really enjoy playing with guildmates and friends. Im a big fan of teamplay/team effort, so if anyone needs help inside the game or outside the game. I will do my best to help them out !... I know this guild offers 'teamplay'
thats one of the main reasons I am writing this application Very Happy.

I also love chit-chatting, and helping people on the guild forums. If my application become's approved, this is one of the
places were you can find me Wink

I would also like to say that; If anyone needs help with Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Visual Studio or any software im familiar with
I would love to help you out!.. Maybe you are interested in programming, well I could help you with it. And you could be coding
your own WAR within weeks ! Hehe Razz ...

Reasons for joining Unleashed
Im am looking for a serious/mature guild who offer 'teamplay', have a great memberbase, and have structure. I know
Unleased have all the things im looking for as this seems to be a great mature guild !

How long you plan on playing WAR
Very very very loooonnnggg time for sure ! Very Happy

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes, I have access to Vent and a mic.

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Im very social, and most of the time positive. My name is Joey Beukema, Im a 19 year old student
from the ´oh so rainy Netherlands Razz . I play alot of games (3-4 year MMORPG Experience), And I like creating things on my computer. I also like going out with my Girlfriend and friends, and I love karting Very Happy.

Well, yes I have a girlfriend and sometimes I will be spending some time with her(Its not that im like spending half the week @ my GF Razz.. Just 1 day a week). This does not mean though that I won’t have time to play WAR... I never had any complaints in my previous guild about me spending some time with my girlfriend, as Im a dedicated player and I will never let my guild down ! Smile ...

Now something about my job; Im a software developer in my own software department located in the multimedia company of my mother. I create software, websites, movies, and other stuff for big company's here in The Netherlands. Some examples; Microsoft Netherlands (no software, mostly multimedia stuff), Luidia, Artis (the zoo Razz ), Snelstart, and Legamaster. I think most of you dont know these company's except for MS. Razz

I like everything I read/hear about this guild. And Im sure I will have fun times with the guild!

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes I have pre-ordered the WAR CE, and I will be playing in the 'Open Beta'.. Cant wait ! Very Happy

Computer specs and Internet connection
Cpu: Intel Core2Quad Q9450 @ 4.0Ghz (ThermalRight Ultra eXtreme w/ yateloons in push/pull)
Ram: OCZ XTC Platinum 4Gb DDR3 @ 2Ghz (OCZ XTC Ram Cooler)
Gpu: 2x nVidia eVGA 9800GTX SSC (overclocked)
HDD: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 750Gb (raid 0)
2x Western Digital Velociraptor 300Gb (raid 0)
Screen: 24" HP w2408h
Keyboard: Logitech G15 (the blue one Wink )
Mouse: Logitech G5

Internet: 24mb download / 12mb upload
If you want more detailed system specs just ask me, and I will post them Smile
*I'm sure I can max War, and Fraps our victories without any problems*

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN: o0oPhreako0o@hotmail.com
Email: o0oPhreako0o@hotmail.com
Phone: Ask me, if you need it..
I can also come into the irc channel...

Well this was my application. I am sorry for typo's, as English is not my 'main' language. Laughing
I hope you will give me a chance to join Unleashed (love the name btw ;>)

Hope to hear from you guys/girls soon !

Phreak,

o0oPhrea

Back to top Go down

Application - Phreak -- DENIED Empty Re: Application - Phreak -- DENIED

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 00:26

Oh just noticed I posted my application under a guest account.. Well I already made an account before I wrote my application Smile

#phreak
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 29
Class : undecided
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Mon Jun 23 2008, 00:47

Thank you for your application, I have moved you over to pending and we will get back to you shortly.
Please feel free to stay active in our forum and irc-channel.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 00:54

Thank you Olthrion Very Happy ... Ill be joining the IRC in 5mins...

#phreak
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 01:26

Just made a quick signature (5min)... But I dont think its very special Rolling Eyes
#phreak
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Mon Jun 23 2008, 06:31

Ohh, someone with allmost the same computerspecs as myself ^^
Some diffs in amount of ram, keyboard/mouse and I have the 8800GT instead of 9800GT....
You gotta love that screen though!

Nice application, and thoose computerskills will probably count for something aswell, good luck with it.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 11:17

Thanks for the reply Gromit... Smile
Oh yeh.. love my computer. Maybe ill step-up my 2x 9800GTX to a GTX280 (or 2 ;>).. But they are
mighty expensive right now!... woah Laughing

#phreak

edit:
oops forgot to mention my mobo.. here it is; eVGA 790i Ultra
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Mon Jun 23 2008, 12:04

hello again phreak :p good luck with your app
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 12:28

Yoyo Nedm,
Thanks Very Happy ...

#phreak
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Mon Jun 23 2008, 15:39

Missed that you had the 9800GTX, I have the 2*8800GT overklocked and the 780i Evga... Seems like you have the next generation of my computer ^^
Conserning the 280 I´d advise you to wait. They are way overpriced and the prestanda gain is not that big atm. 4800 is comming and Nvidia will lower their prices soon.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Phreak Mon Jun 23 2008, 15:53

Yeh I will wait for sure..

Well.. same situation as when the 8800GTX was introduced. Freakin' 600 euro pricetag ! Evil or Very Mad
I love nVidia products, but I hate them for overpricing there products.. Evil or Very Mad

#phreak
Phreak
Phreak
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Malleus Tue Jun 24 2008, 22:05

Good luck with the app, mate!