Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Welpie - DENIED

5 posters

Go down

Application Welpie - DENIED Empty Application Welpie - DENIED

Post  Welpie Tue Jun 17 2008, 17:01

Hi. I already sent an application by mail, but I hadnt discovered this forum yet and so my email doesnt have a nice layout so heres one with a clear structure.
My email I sent my application with is nmmskf@hotmail.com

1. Character - Chaos, Chosen One

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
35-50+ hours and this will be equal or more when WAR arrives at my home.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I previously played WoW since release date, but since around 6(dont know exact anymore) months ago I quited WoW, because, to me, they dissapointed me every time and dont seem to learn from mistakes. I've played PvE content till Tempest Keep and PvP arena till 2v2 1800s ratings, 3v3 1900s and didnt find good people to start a 5v5 on my mage and warrior. Last time I logged in I repsecced and put mixed armor on if i recall corectly so armory doesnt show correct data.
I loved the PvE content, to raid with people together although in WAR I think I like to raid citites and keeps. I also liked arena, but after some time my partner and I decided to quit for he decided to quit WoW.
Besides WoW I also played ut2k4 on clanbase which is a gaming site for competition. I played iCTF(div1) and CTF(div2). Both are very close teamwork gametypes and, especially, div1 requires good teamwork and coordination. I had alot of fun on this game, but my mates gotten older and they got jobs and wives which made our clan to an end.( I was 14-16 that time) The clan started 4years ago and lasted around 4years as well.
At the moment I play DOTA, which is a mod on WC3. This is also a teambased game(yes i like teambased games). Its actually a small RPG initself, well if you want to know what dota is like search on the net, its best if you see yourself, its great!

My positions in -> my WoW guild was Officer and raid leader(in WAR i'd prefer just to be a member, but if you need someone for replacement I'll be there), I was clan leader together with a very good mate(our clan consisted solely from in-game friends), DOTA: just playing with great mates together.
Status game-> WoW:Quit, ut2k4:Quit, DOTA: still playing but casual and for fun till WAR comes out.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
In my WoW guild i was Raid Officer and Guild Officer. In my ut2k4 clan I was clanleader with a good mate of mine.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I am a teamplayer. That way I play and help other people in both assisting in RvR or for example if someone is stuck on a quest. I can also write articles, reports or guides.
EDIT: i can also do funky stuff with photoshop but im not a pro artist.
Here an example:
Application Welpie - DENIED Sig3copyib5

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
I like your ways of being a guild. Teamwork, commitment, hardcore, skilled and experienced are all things i think a guild should have and since you have the same thought I became interested. Also, I think you are a nice mature group of people which I like.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Many years, I think WAR is the ideal MMO on the planet and all things I've read and seen on the podcasts and presentations is what i dreamed of when i was 10years old. I'm now 18years old so quite some time has passed, but i still have my affinity for Warhammer.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes, I still have to buy a new mic. though.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My real name is Nick. I come from the Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. I live in a cozy town called IJsselstein and I go to school. I currently dont have a job, because frankly I dont need that much money. I still have to finish 2 or 3 subjects next year to get my diploma before I can go to university. So I rather spend my time there than on a job.
I love playing games, but I also like to sport. I will go to the gym alot from september and onwards to shape a hot god and divine body, but this wont effect my WAR play times.
I like to hang around with mates and have fun. For games speaking, I like to progress with great friends so we achieve different achievements together. Teamwork is what I like. For me it is important that I can fulfill my part in the team as well and I will do my best to do so. I really like if a team succeeds their goals together because thats so exciting and makes me feel good
Somethings else...I like travelling to see different parts of the world. Next year I will go to Asia which is the 4th last continent I havent been to yet. I stil have to book my journey though, I'm going together with my brother.
I also have a great interest in cooking. I love eating delicous food and to make great dishes for other people. As for drinks I dont know much about them....
If theres anything else you need to know feel free to ask.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes I have and I will join you asap when my copy receives my letterbox.
EDIT: I just got a mail from the webshop where I pre-ordered my CE. He told me that I will be in the first round of the copies they receive which they are going to send to the pre-order customers as soon as their first load comes in. I also ordered an extra Headstart kit at another shop.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5600+ (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
Graphics Processor: ASUS 8800GTS 640MB RAM
Motherboard: Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe (Nvidia nForce 590 SLI)
Soundcards: Creative X-Fi Extreme Audio
Internet connection: Broadband Connection 512KB-1MB, 100,0 Mbps. I have a stable provider. They renewed the connections months ago, so they expect no downtimes at all.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Both at nmmskf@hotmail.com
EDIT: I'm also in your IRC channel under the name Welpie

I hope I am the right person you are looking for and that you can let me be part of this great guild.

Last edited by Welpie on Wed Jun 18 2008, 01:48; edited 17 times in total
Welpie
Welpie
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Chosen One
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Application Welpie - DENIED Empty Re: Application Welpie - DENIED

Post  Gromit83 Tue Jun 17 2008, 17:14

Good luck with your app. Nice to see you on Irc allready
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Tue Jun 17 2008, 17:31

good luck Twisted Evil
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Welpie Tue Jun 17 2008, 21:42

thanks for the support guys!

i added a pic^^
Welpie
Welpie
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Tue Jun 17 2008, 22:39

Good luck Smile
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Thu Jun 19 2008, 13:54

Would be great if u didnt block me on msn... being the person that will help you get in UL AND do your interivew AND do your review AND post your app ^__^
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Thu Jun 19 2008, 14:48

Firefly wrote:Would be great if u didnt block me on msn... being the person that will help you get in UL AND do your interivew AND do your review AND post your app ^__^

Lol, epic Razz Never seen that happen before
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Thu Jun 19 2008, 15:57

wait he blocked you before you spoke to him?! oh dear :p
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Thu Jun 19 2008, 16:45

Very Happy Priceless... Welpie are you very afraid of the internet? Razz
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Welpie Thu Jun 19 2008, 18:33

wowowow ya srry, im not afraid of the internet hehe, but this is my real msn so i dont want strangers in my list spamming me ^^.
anyway, unblocked.

oo and i received my Open Beta box thingie today ^^
Welpie
Welpie
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Thu Jun 19 2008, 18:58