Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Azoa -- DENIED

+2
Olthrion
Azoa
6 posters

Go down

Application - Azoa -- DENIED Empty Application - Azoa -- DENIED

Post  Azoa Tue Jun 17 2008, 01:03

Hi Unleashed! Here goes my application:

Character Information:
I will be rolling a Witch Elf. I will go for the name Azoa. My motives for doing so is the fact that I have always enjoyed roguish classes. In Diablo II and Age of Conan, I played as an assassin, where I played - and still plays - a rogue in WoW.

Activity:
Usually I can find the time to play at least 6-7 hours a day avg. This might of course vary a little, but I do consider myself an active gamer. Although I expect a busier year next year (after summer), I don't expect this to change my activity dramatically when WAR hits.

Past Gaming Experience
I have been playing MMORPGS since early Diablo II. The last few years I have been playing WoW (since the release) on Al'Akir as a rogue. I have been active in both the PvE and PvP aspects of the game. I consider myself a very skilled gamer; Arena-wise I have been rank 1 in 3v3 as well as 5v5 this season, and have experience well above 2300 rating in any bracket this season. I quit the game to fully focus on Age of Conan, where I was situated in a guild which seems to going to be one of the best in the world with several players from the worlds best guilds in WoW. AoC wasn't the thing for me; I just didn't get that epic gut feeling where I wanted to play all day, and I choose to quit, playing WoW casually till WAR hits, which will have my full focus by then.

Past Guilds and experience:
In WoW, I have been situated in some of the better guilds on Al'Akir, best one being Mesmerize (pre-tbc). In AoC, I was in Public Enemies on Fury. I have been officer of an end-game raiding guild in WoW pre-tbc (Transcendency), where my role was mocking people underperforming and being in charge of distributing loot etc.

My contribution to the Guild:
Inside the guild I will be showing much dedication and a willingness to help out guildies when possible. Unfortunately, I'm no shark at website programming and stuff outside the game, so for that part my role will be fairly limited.

Motives for applying:

We share the same goals for a MMORPG - to be the best of the best! I strive for perfection in any game I play, and put much effort into getting there. The fact that you do the same is what makes me apply.

How long I plan on playing WAR:
I plan on playing WAR till I've completed all my goals in the game - which I hardly ever do in a MMORPG I like. I expect to be hanging around for a long time Smile.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?:
Naturally. I have all versions of Ventrilo installed and a working microphone.

About me:
I am a student (18 years old) from Denmark, where I am finishing my 2nd year of gym next week. When I don't play online games, I go to school, hang out with friends and play basketball. Usually I am available every day for raiding, although I like having the opportunity to keep my weekend nights free (although I should be able to attend any guild event in roughly 70-80% of the cases here too).

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?:

As of now I haven't pre-ordered, although I plan to do so asap. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the Open Beta, although I have 4 registered e-mails waiting for the lucky newsletter selection. I expect to buy early access to Warhammer (if that possible, haven't looked into that yet).

Why pick me?:
I am a very active gamer and I know what I am doing. I consider myself a skilled gamer, and I feel I can be a worthy asset to the Guild. I am in general a friendly person, and I will prioritize the Guild over personal goals as soon as I'm max level.

Computer specs and Internet connection:
As of now, my PC isn't fully perfect and have problems running AoC perfectly. Although the requirements for WAR seems to be less, I still expect to upgrade my PC before the arrival of WAR. I have a stable internet connection and hardly ever have disconnecting issues.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
You can reach me at nikolaj_lildal@hotmail.com or here on the forums. I can also join in on IRC should you want me to Smile.

I guess thats all for now. Should you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask Smile. I look forward for a response.

Cheers,

Azoa
Azoa
Azoa
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Application - Azoa -- DENIED Empty Re: Application - Azoa -- DENIED

Post  Olthrion Tue Jun 17 2008, 01:14

Thank you for your application.
I have moved this into pending and we will contact you shortly after the review.
Please feel free to stay active in this forum and in our irc channel.

For Blood, For Glory, For Khaine!
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Tue Jun 17 2008, 09:44

Good luck with your application Smile
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Tue Jun 17 2008, 12:39

Azoa wrote:
I plan on playing WAR till I've completed all my goals in the game - which I hardly ever do in a MMORPG I like. I expect to be hanging around for a long time Smile.
Azoa

so you like to complete mmo's you hate? lol king
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Azoa Tue Jun 17 2008, 14:45

Nedm wrote:
Azoa wrote:
Azoa

so you like to complete mmo's you hate? lol king

Not really clown what I meant simply was I always somehow manage to set up new goals Smile
Azoa
Azoa
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Tue Jun 17 2008, 16:38

Good luck with the app, and try to get that open beta acess soon.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietus Sun Jun 22 2008, 14:14

Awwww nedm u r cruel, where you an english teacher in a past life!? Razz
Quietus
Quietus
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 87
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Sun Jun 22 2008, 18:33

Quietus wrote:Awwww nedm u r cruel, where you an english teacher in a past life!? Razz

im sorry I couldint resist Crying or Very sad
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content