Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Marauder

4 posters

Go down

Chaos Marauder Empty Chaos Marauder

Post  Hollowic Tue May 06 2008, 16:14

wassup.

1. Character Information - Chaos Marauder

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

any time outside of general working hours, i know how to play as a full time dedicated player and have done before.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

i'll keep this to the point coz i could go on all day here like im sure you all could.
WoW most notably, played since open beta.
played on gorgonnash server first, with a crew of my irl mates, we merged into some pioneer guilds and were one of the first participants to clear MC on that server, guild got a bit shakey and oceanic servers opened up (i was living in aus back then) and we all moved to Jubei'Thos to capitalise on a more local guild player base. I guild mastered "Casual", there were already a few guilds approaching end of AQ40 at the time, but we came in (me and my mates, 12 of us) with a hand of rag, a thuderfury and a few high warlords and wrapped up some random talent and picked up well on a disbanding guild.

Casual went on to perform 2nd best on horde side (under a guild called Genesis) Pre-BC. i personally hosted and made the website, managed it and the officers helped with vent and forum cleaning. i dealt with peoples problems and held the guild together well, BC released and things got a bit crazy, raid size reductions and all that jazz, a lot of us felt robbed of the effort we put in when we hit 70 and started getting greens better than legendary weapons, so it was a quick snowball effect and we all quit. i made the 4th lvl 70 blood elf pally on the sever (name: forgiveness) before quitting.

the guild website is down now, because with forums that dont require registered posters (for apps like this) u start to get awful lot of spam, and i decided to just drop it and stop paying for it.

im a pretty hardcore DoTA player now, im looking forward to AoC as well, and i revisit wow often, but without a position in a top end guild i quickly lose interest. i play to pioneer, not to copy strats from better guilds.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

anything from guild admin, to website management, to raid leading, to asset distribution, to dkp management if you guys end up changing ur minds abt that.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

the most organised looking setup ive found so far in the uk destruction, although i semi disagree with making a guild before being able to test a players skill in game, at least you're taking the initiative.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

this is a silly question. as long as it keeps me entertained.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

access to vent is fine, but i currently dont have a mic. that can be solved.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

im a 3d graphics designer in london, i work hard and i play hard, work comes first tho. the bloodlust left over from playing wow quite hard core has left me dying for another experience of being part of the best. wow is too overpopulated with bullsh!t now to fight through it anymore, but a new game always shows promise especially one as highly anticipated as war online. this game in particular interests me because i used to play 40k (greenskins and chaos) back in the day, painting and cutting up my own models and entering local competitions, i also collected warmaster (raven and undead) when it was purchasable from the stores until they discontinued it in aus.

so i have history with warhammer, history as a hardcore player, and history in a top end guild. i want to merge all this together with war online and unleashed.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

yeah i have, from hmv.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

this is highly likely to change before q4 this year. my industry requires a high end machine for quality renders in good time as well as live editing, i'll probably replace my machine twice before this game comes out. my net is pretty sh!t at the moment tho, the wireless cuts out heaps, gotta get that fixed.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

holllowicious@hotmail.com <--- three not two l's

Hollowic

Back to top Go down

Chaos Marauder Empty proof

Post  hollowic Tue May 06 2008, 16:24

take a look at the pre-bc progression listings

casual is there, at least its proof we exsisted even tho its not entirely accurate, we had a few more down in naxx.

you'll also notice things like:

hand of rag:
IMPORTED
[H]Megawatts <Casual>

and Misconducts Thunderfury, its all listed there..
for those of you that played wow, you'll know these items were a big deal pre bc. especially thunderfury coz of its proc.

hollowic

Back to top Go down

Chaos Marauder Empty proof

Post  hollowic Tue May 06 2008, 16:31

forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=96054485&sid=1

link didnt post, as far as i can see.

hollowic

Back to top Go down

Chaos Marauder Empty Re: Chaos Marauder

Post  Sey Tue May 06 2008, 16:56

Thank you for applying to unleashed, your application will be looked into shortly ^^
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Tue May 06 2008, 20:39

woho \o/ finally another marauder.. iw as getting a bit lonley on the list hehe.. GL mate Smile
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongey Sat May 10 2008, 04:02

gl with the app mate