Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder

4 posters

Go down

Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder Empty Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder

Post  Spongey Fri May 09 2008, 20:01

Character Information - Chaos Marauder

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Ive worked it out to be an average of 28 hours a week it may increse when War comes out not sure

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility) Ok Here we go...Guild wars i completed all the campagins and reached Rank 6 in heroes ascent i was in the top 1000 for hero battles and earned R2 of the Kurzick Title. In WoW i only managed to reach 36 before boredom struck in and i rolled on a private realm i had 10 lvl 70's there (instant everything free) and cleared BT and Mt.Hyjal. Played EvE-Online for a bit , Sword of the new world i managed to get to lvl 42 ( i think anyways Very Happy ) Played Metin 2 for about a day then got bored. Played Cod4,CSS and WC3 but not sure how that would help in War unless we get P90's

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Yes, My main Clan/Guild was a clan called Elite Mercz i was in the clan for about a year and i was the leader of the Guild Wars section...I had server admin on the teamspeak and was known as the forum king

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc... How i would help unleasehd well...I would offer what ever help i could to new members giving them some spare change or some spare items etc heping them with a quest or too, Website help...Well i could check for any bugs if that helps and ill donate for a vent server when i can.

Reasons for joining Unleashed- My reasons for joining Unleashed are as follows: Im looking for a Semi-Hardcore to Hardcore guild that does RvR and (Lite) PvE also im looking for a laidback atmosphere when were not raiding and just hanging around on vent or in chat etc...A freindly enviorment that organises Dailiy raids to keeps and towns which i want to participate in nearly everyday (might take a day off to do some PvE or something but rare)

How long you plan on playing WAR- Well I plan on playing War for a while You wont see me on another game for about 2 years i reckon

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? Yes Vent and a working mic

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application) Well... I have been playing MMO gaming for a while now on the PvP side of things and seen many clans rise and fall in my time of gaming...Being quite youngd but mature gives me a lot of spare time to play games and i have honed my MMO sense and role in MMO's for as long as i can remeber...Even back in the days of *Shudder* Runescape i was being a Warrior up in the face of my enemies dishing out the damage face to face and soaking it to (hence the nickname) Due to the fact that i have played a Warrior or Melle class in Every MMO Game i have played i think that i have a natural talent for the Melle side of things...

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?Pre-Ordering today actually

Computer specs and Internet connection-Processer=Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.93GHz
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Interent connection is 8mb

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN=killerdeath@hotmail.co.uk <-Yeah i made it when i was about 9 when i was playing runescape =[
if any of you have xfire mine is Demonshealer <-Just after my runescape days into GW Mo/Rt lol!

Regards,

Spongey

Spongey
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 11
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder Empty Re: Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder

Post  Venom Fri May 09 2008, 21:16

Thanks for your app, it will be viewed/processed in the usual way and we will be in touch Wink
Venom
Venom
Sub Officer
Sub Officer

Male Number of posts : 1022
Class : Chaos Chosen
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder Empty Re: Aplication For Spongey Chaos Marauder

Post  Cain Fri May 09 2008, 21:38

hehe i see you made it Smile GL mate ^^
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongey Fri May 09 2008, 22:17

yeah i made it Very Happy And btw i can do the DOW tourny

And the bug really only works for SOB when they build a holy icon and cancel it

Spongey
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongey Fri May 09 2008, 22:43

having trouble getting on IRC =[ unless no one was on when im on =[ Havent we got a vent?

Spongey
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Sat May 10 2008, 00:43

Vent is currently down, but we normally have it. Conserning Irc, we´re in #war.unleashed @ quakenet. Gl mate
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Spongey Sat May 10 2008, 02:46

Ok Ok...Another thing to add to my App

I was also the leader of the biggest RP guild on WoWtrance (Private Realm) Called Malum Opus...We hade over 100 members all active and we all had bounties on our heads because of our infamous take over of Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff...I myself had a 150k bounty i think officers 100k and members 50k

Spongey
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down