Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marauder app

Go down

Marauder app Empty Marauder app

Post  Thoro Thu Aug 14 2008, 19:06

Hello and greetings from Finland. Heres my little application ro your fine guild, hope you take me in consideration when choosin new members.

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Chaos/marauder Thoro

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
I would rate me playing aprox 6 hours a day if not more on release+few weeks. I am addict and need my MMO fix.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
EQ1 Enchanter main, EQ2 Troubadour main, DaoC ranger main rr6 (yea, I did camp towers too) AoC Priest of Mitra, WoW warlock main and several other smaller MMOs which I betatested and played for some time in release as well(vanguard, RFonline and tabula rasa to name a few)

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Officer and co-raid leader on Faceless in AoC was latest. anyone at can verify this.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Im interested in video editin, cant say I know much about it but Im sure I would make a fine apprentice to someone who is willing to teach. What I can quarantee is lot of material since I do play a lot. I also do lot of research when im not ingame so I would make fine info gatherer.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Organisation as whole, I like guilds that have professional and clear structure attitude. Games are to be for entertainment but nothing will ever gets accomplished if people run around in amok. I rather join HC guilds than family fun fun types, tho I have nothing againts that type of players neither. Just not my thing.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Long, I just got accepted to closed beta and have been more than happy from what ive seen so far.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
yep

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
O boy here it goes, I like to see myself as veteran of MMORPGs, Ive played them since eq1 kunark release and did only keep brief nonMMO phase when I was studying to get my degree. I played daoc as soloer with my ranger at that time too. I didnt have time then to join any serious guild so I did solo career with my ranger. Im almost always online when Im not working, yea no lifer or whatever few of my friends call me but that hasnt kept me from having an ok job and girlfriend who I have been together with now almost 3 years. I was going to join order guild as hammerer but then it got scrapped and marauder class swept me to the dark side. I dont have any problems with grinds and such, maybe thats my eq1 heritage. I love team work, and I always do my share. My raid attendance on AoC was 100% and it was more than 95% in eq1 as well, tho I did play on US server and on US guild (Saryrn).

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yep, have all 3 codes here and Im allready in closed beta test.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 4g
vidgard: 8800gt
IC: 8mb

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN Razz
fkaarle@hotmail.com is my MSN, Bowac or send tell to my marauder Thoro ingame.

anyways here it was, feel free to ask me anything. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Thoro out

Thoro

Back to top Go down

Marauder app Empty Re: Marauder app

Post  Firefly Fri Aug 15 2008, 03:21

whats your name in closed beta my friend ?
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Marauder app Empty Re: Marauder app

Post  Thoro Fri Aug 15 2008, 07:15

Thoro on English server

Thoro