Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED]

+5
Firefly
Sey
Excellion
Eradicate
Ryanous
9 posters

Go down

Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED] Empty Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED]

Post  Ryanous Fri Apr 11 2008, 01:40

1. Character Information – Chaos, Zealot

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
18:00 – 23:00/00:00 5/6 times a week dedicated to guild runs/events/raids and more time spent doing other things when I’m on after that extra when I’m on my own or helping guildies.

3. Past Gaming Experience:

Since I was young I have always been into playing computer games a lot. It started from when I was about 5 years old with the atari 500 and then as the years passed by it went into a master system, sega saturn, super nintendo, mega drive and then the PC.

My first gaming experience on the PC was command & conqueor. I gamed it hard and completed it and followed on by purchasing red alert for windows 95. I still even play the odd game of that today online with the windows XP patch for old school gaming sake .

When internet gaming started I started off my learning with Team Fortress, Team Fortress Classic and early version of Counterstrike. Through the whole time of playing those games I was in a clan playing clan matches against other clans. If anyone remembers the UKTFCL league I was a strong conpetitor in that. I used to be really dedicated to this game and play it every day I’d get back from school until I had to goto sleep so I got really good. My main position in TFC was offensive medic + scout cause I was l337 at conc jumping.

I was also a fan of adventure games, I am a great fan of Monkey Island + Simon the Sorcerer and general point and click adventures which also got me interested in the Final Fantasy adventure games for the playstation. I spent around 150 hours on FF7 + 8 + 9 + 10 and completed them all thouroughly to get the most out of the game I could get. This is probably the reason I start playing roleplaying games online and I found they’re like a never ending adventure game but online and with other online players.

This is where I picked up playing Ultima Online. My main character in the end for Ultima Online was called Rinoa, she was a murderer in felucca I did pvp at the yew moongate since I had a house there and she was a part of the evil faction there too. She had a bless macehammer and had 110 macing, 120 parry. 100 healing, 100 anatomy, and a few other gm skills I can’t remember it was long time ago.

I stopped playing Ultima Online after 4 / 5 years to play Dark Age Of Camelot and I was about the age of 16 at this time. I joined the game to play alongside a real life friend of mine who had already been playing for a year so he helped me get to lvl 50 so I could start doing RvR with my Hibernian Mana Eldritch named Moots on the Excalibur realm. I RvR’d her to RR5L4 and also has a lvl 50 druid, animist and bard. I did most of the Masterlevel work in that game with my duird to try and get FOP but I got to the end of Master level 4 with him when I felt as though I wanted to change games to World OF Warcraft.

So I had played Dark Age Of Camelot for about a year and a half before moving onto World Of Warcraft. This is where I started playing the game A LOT more often hehe. I’d sometimes play the game 48 hours straight in the early levelling stages of the game. I started on the Boulderfist realm only a few weeks after the realm opened up with a character called Ryanous a human priest, and started playing the game. At each stage of battlegrounds I would always do some pvp to get atleast 1 /2 of the items to help twink him out a bit during the levelling proccess and to also get good with him. I played World Of Warcraft for about 2 years and in that time I had played on Ryanous for a total of 150 days playtime and he had complete pvp gear with the best enchants you can get. 498 resilience + 1700 bonus healing etc. and his season 3 arena rating was 2k before I quit playing wow in early January 08. Also whilst TBC came out and I levelled from level 60 – 70 I gained a good reputation for myself in the server for being one of the most reliable healers and I got a spot in the guild No Time which was the best guild in the server for the time they were there. I was a 100% raid attender of their’s and raided from 18:00 – 23:00/00:00 each day 5 / 6 days a week to progress to being the best guild on the server. Here is a link to one of our early gruul kills: Click Here

So now I wait for the next game to come which is called Warhammer Online. I used to collect warhammer 40k miniture figures actually, I had an eldar army worth upto 2000 points in size I used to spend my weekend’s pocket money in trinders on them and used to battle them with friends using some of our own rules not the game workshop official rules it was quite fun . I am really excited about warhammer online that this time I want to play it from the release and get the best start possible. I want to prearrange to be in a guild which will have players starting with the intentions of doing well for themselves and hopefully reaching the end game standards before anyone else also.

At the moment whilst I wait for Warhammer online I’ve reactivated my dark age of camelot account and so has my real life friend who I played with 3 years ago and we’re doing a bit of that.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

If you read my gaming experience you will see I have been in clans since I was about 10 for the different games I have played. I am 21 now so that gives me about 11 years of experience with joining teams/guilds/clans for different games and the most memoriable one to me has been No Time in World Of Warcraft, the most recent one for me because it was the best guild in the server and I felt as though I have reached quite a high skill in being able to do well in roleplaying games online now. I’ve got to rememebr though my character was a Priest so my skills will be based around healing which is why in warhammer online I’m going to have acharacter which can heal and keep on the side of my main strength and hopefully progress even more.

I have a guild video which I look back on now n then it's on you tube and here is the link: Click Here

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I am a really reliable healer from my experience I had in World Of Warcraft and from my RvR and doing masterlevels on my druid in Dark Age Of Camelot. So I hope I can be a part of your guild to give you reliable heals too.
I can do html, css, php, flash and be an admin of forums since I’ve made/edited those types of webpages before in the past. I have macrodmedia dreamweaver + flash + fireworks on my computer for dealing with that stuff they’re pretty good programs.
I also have a server running in my garage on my network at home which has microsoft IIS on it that can host different types of things such as websites, ventrilo and email.
I am always usually up for helping my guildmates too I will go out of my way to help the guild since I want it to be as good as possible in the guild.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed:
I want to be a part of the best guild and also help make the guild the best guild. I also want to meet people to play the game with, make new friends and get close like family whilst playing warhammer. I also follow my thoughts on that I wanted to prearrange a guild to join to get as good as start as possible in the game and try reach the end game as a guild before anyone else.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

Until my character reaches perfection and I have done everything in the game there is to do. I realise by doing this I’ll need a guild which is also going to try to reach perfection too and to try be the best guild on server.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes my headset cost £60 I got it in early December 2007, it’s a planetronics headset and I am currrently using ventrilo 3.0.1. I also have a server I can boot up that has a ventrilo server as one of its hosting capabilities so I can host ventrilo servers from home if need be for free.

9. A personal statement –

I am 21 years of age, I play a lot of computer games as well as play guitar really well. I am into Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Machine head, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Iron Maiden, Shadows Fall, Killswitch Engage and Lamb Of God as my favourite bands and I own a black ESP ltd James Hetfiel from the black album 1986. Link to a pic of me + gutiar. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/mazzie-kins/ry-1.jpg

At school I got quite good GCSE’s. Here is a list of them:

English Literature- ‘B’
English Language- ‘A’
Mathematics- ‘B’
Electronics- ‘B’
Music- ‘C’
Geography- ‘C’
Religious Studies- ‘C’
French- ‘D’
I.C.T- ‘D’
Science- ‘DD’
Business Studies- ‘D’

I did try out for 6th form but left after two months to start a career in I.T as it was a main hobby of mine to make websites and flash material. Here are a few things I did for the next couple of years in I.C.T job wise:

Junior Technician, November 2003 – March 2004
Indicomms Ltd. Wales
I developed a webpage for the company whilst following instructions given by the company’s human resources and the website contained CSS + HTML + Flash with Action script. Assisted with sales calls to existing and new clients and tested the company’s technology of ISDN PBX phone systems and networks.

Web Guru, September 2004 – December 2004
Boilerhouse Communications, Hook Norton
• Updated already made .PHP websites adding extra links, pages and content
• Made a company flash website and a flash presentation which went onto CD
Updated company websites with PHP and Html, sent mass email mail-shots, provided helpdesk assistance internally, resized images for client distribution, created media software for in-house and client use which also went onto CD, worked within specified time scales, assisted with marshal and client services. Whilst working with Windows XP I worked with DNS settings between e-mail mail-shot sending computers and the server, sent and received files across the network to specific folder destinations and worked with a designer of the company who could instruct me on the ideas of what I was to make with Macromedia Flash MX and Macromedia Dreamweaver. I created a company pre-loading Flash Action Script website and a company flash presentation which went onto CD.

In the year 05 it appeared I would probably give college a shot towards the end of the year. So I did some temp jobs to get me through the year consisting of mainly factory + labour work and then this was my college description:

BTEC ICT Course, September 2005 – March 2007
Abingdon & Witney College
• Learned basic commands like clocks, pop up messages and links in Js
• Java applets and understanding that these pages mean you can use a server
Since my last job at Boiler-House I signed up for a 2-year full time college course studying BTEC ICT. It has taught me many ICT skills from various units of study in ICT. Microsoft Access database, Excel forms and applications, Multimedia, Business Calculations, Business terms and more is what I’ve been studying throughout the 2years at college. The main aim of attending college for this time was to strengthen my broad knowledge of I.C.T, raise confidence in I.C.T and to further my skills in I.C.T whilst I was searching for an I.C.T job for some time. It also reassured me that an ICT job would suit me.

I left college towards the end of the 2nd year dropping out cause I was a bit too far behind on coursework making me realise further education just wasn’t for me. I was also helping my girlfriend through her pregnancy at the time and preparing myself for having a baby daughter in the beginning of the year 2008 at that time. Not to mention through college was my prime time for playing World Of Warcraft also so that may have had something to do with why I didn’t do too well too.

I definitely like games enough to want to play on them a lot and to become really good at them, the better at games I get the more I enjoy them so for now I just work at Morrisons a supermarket store 30 hours a week and play my favourite game with the spare time I have when I’m not having to change a nappy/bath/interact with my daughter.

Even with a baby daughter now who is 3month I am still really excited and looking forward to Warhammer Online. I will play on it as much as it takes to keep up with the progress of the guild I get into and will put in as much effort I can. Even nowadays whilst I’m at work I’m thinking about how good warhammer online is going to be a lot of the time and currently I am hoping that this application will get me into a descent guild for it too.

Gaming is a big part of my life I think all my friends feel that they know that about me too. Most of the time I play games though with my friends they know they can’t beat me cause I play them too much. I feel that to get good at a game you have to play it a lot and the more you play it the better you get at it. Except there is skill involved too I have been known to pick up a game and beat someone at it on my first attempt at it and they had been playing it a long time already.

If you want to add me on facebook i'll show you where alot of my friends have a group called Ry Pwn U and it has games which I have pwned my friends at and they say in there that I pwn at any game hehe. My facebook account is Ryan Oldfield.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Yes I have preordered the Collector’s Edition from play.com and and waiting for the beta code to be sent in May they say. I will also be playing in the beta with you yes.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

Processor type* AMD
Processor speed* 3.4ghz
memory* 1024 mb
OS* Windows XP Professional
Sound card* Aureal Audio
Monitor* 18” flat screen lcd
USB Mouse + Microsoft keyboard

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
I’ll be on mIRC as Ryanous or you can add my MSN which is: ry_o@hotmail.com
Ryanous
Ryanous
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Chaos Zealot
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED]

Post  Eradicate Fri Apr 11 2008, 01:49

Thank you for this great filled out application.
We will look over it and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Current Status = Pending -
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED]

Post  Excellion Fri Apr 11 2008, 01:50

gl mate... damn... I was about to say 1st!!!
Excellion
Excellion
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 78
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sey Fri Apr 11 2008, 01:51

Thank you for your application, and it shall be looked into shortly ^^
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eradicate Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:04

Excellion wrote:gl mate... damn... I was about to say 1st!!!

There is no beating me.
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ryanous' Application - Chaos, Zealot [ACCEPTED] Empty Thx

Post  Ryanous Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:08

Thx for the good lucks guys. I hope they give me good amount of luck enough to get in. If not then Sad
Ryanous
Ryanous
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Chaos Zealot
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:12

Anymore apps.. and i may just die ... =P
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:17

dont worry man..just about 5 monts (at least) more of apps Razz
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Venom Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:36

finally...got..through it... Shocked

gl ^^
Venom
Venom
Sub Officer
Sub Officer

Male Number of posts : 1022
Class : Chaos Chosen
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Pharoth Fri Apr 11 2008, 02:57

Firefly wrote:Anymore apps.. and i may just die ... =P

At least you'll be remembered as a martyr =p.
Pharoth
Pharoth
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 244
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Excellion Fri Apr 11 2008, 07:30

well atleast we offered blood for the blood god b4 the WAR begins and if since you aint gonna use your skull when you die... might as well offer that for the skull throne too...
Excellion
Excellion
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 78
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wertty Fri Apr 11 2008, 17:32

hey good luck i hope you get in
wertty
wertty
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : Squig herder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down