Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zealot Application

Go down

Zealot Application Empty Zealot Application

Post  Naqua Wed Jul 23 2008, 11:51

1.Character Information - Race, Class
I will play as a Zealot because they work like priests in World of Warcraft.

2.Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

During the summer I'm able to play when ever I'm needed during the rest of year about 50-60 Hours per week.

3.Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

World of Warcraft was my first MMORPG but before that I played lots RTS games, mostly Command and Conquer. I'm also a big fan of console gaming.

WoW Character: Tarendor eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aggramar&n=Tarendor

In WoW I started as a PvE player had fun doing that for a while I picked up PvP after my raiding guild "Dispar Vulgo" disbanded. I started playing arenas it took more and more of my PvE time so i decided to go PvP only, that was in the middle of the second arena season. I only managed to get 4 out of 5 pieces of the merciless arena gear.

When Season 3 commenced i was prepared, I played with a warlock named Laenatar in 2v2 It turned out great, We got our team to 2000 rating in less than a week. We were the highest rated team on the server and the third best Warlock Priest team in our Battle Group. After reaching 2000 rating we decided only to player 10 games per week.

After a few weeks winning all 10 games. Laenatar decided to roll an Rogue Alt, he Leveled the rogue very quickly and wanted to play with his rogue that had inferior gear, so the rating dropped back to 2000.

Because this wasn't working I tried other combos. I played in a few 3v3 and 5v5 teams, they were successful. I got all the Vengeful gear quickly, so I got time to create my own PvP guild .After a while I felt like getting myself an alt. So I created a Warlock, I picked up a leveling guide and leveled my warlock. I got tired of leveling at level 63 so I switched back to my main.

My main wasn't fun to play with either. Looking for something fun to do I decided to try some PvE again that wasn't funny either, so i opened my eyes for other MMOs.

I found WAR, After some research I found it very interesting. So I preordered the Collectors edition. When I decided what class I wanted to roll, I started searching for a guild. I checked the Guild beta thread and found out that Unleashed seemed to be serious and able to make a name for them self in Warhammer Online.

4.Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild
My first guild was Warcraft Legion , I joined it at level 19 .When I was at level 49 the guild merged with my servers best raiding guild Deep Run Pest control. After being inactive for while (playing games like Warcraft III, Age of Mythology with my real life friends) I was kicked for being inactive.

After raiding Molten Core for a while in other guilds I felt like stepping up to the Black Wing Lair level. So I joined the guild High Council. I was there for a while. With the Burning Crusade expansion pack coming I didn't feel like raiding (because the expansion resets the gear) Whilst waiting for the expansion I farmed some gold and did no raiding at all so I just joined a social guild.

At level 70 I found a guild called Dispar Vulgo they were progressing in Karazhan and were one of fastest proggressing guilds on the server. Sadly the guild had too few member to go 25man raids and progress slowed down. The guild master got tired of this and migrated to another server.

Shortly after a guild from a another server migrated to mine, They were all tier 5 geared far superior
to anyone on my server, I joined them. They progressed very quickly in karazhan and they began raiding Gruul's Lair. After raiding for almost 2 years It started to bore me with Fat repair bills every night, So I decided to start with arena pvp. I was unguiled utill I heard that you needed badges of justice for season 3 I joined Auditor Fortuna Juvat, A while later the guild disbanded.

I decided to make my own guild “Hellow Kitty”, a PvP guild for my real life friends and some of my close online friends. With the sunwell patch (BT gems for badges of justice) coming I was forced to disband the guild to get into a guild that can manage to do a full karazhan run quickly. I asked a rogue that I helped in the arena named Miroljub about joining the guild Definition, that he was a member of. It worked out and I got to join the guild.

5.How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I can help making the website as I know a lot about programming. I know the following languages
C#, Java, HTML, CSS, PHP, C++, Visual Basic, Ruby, Python and SQL. I can also help with configuring various software like Ventrillo and TeamSpeak.

Because Zealots work very much like priests in WoW I will be able to help other with various tactics for the class.

6.Reasons for joining Unleashed
I want to make sure that I can enjoy the game together with very skilled players since guilds is a very important aspect of Warhammer Online. It also seems very organized and mature.

7.How long you plan on playing WAR
Until I get bored and there are no upcoming changes or Expansion Packs that will change it.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes and Yes
9.A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I'm 15 years old and I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I started programming when I was 12 and
continued since then. I have been gaming for quite some time now. I have a rather professional attitude to gaming, but I still appreciate good jokes.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

Razer Deathadder
Steelseries 4D Mousepad
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
Nostromo SpeedPad n52
SteelSeries Siberia Headset

AMD Athlon 2x 5200+
4Gb ram
ATI Radeon X1600 (Going to upgrade to GeForce 9600)

Internet Connection:
24/7 mb/s
When I need to go wireless I use a 7,2 mb/s HSPDA

MSN & EMAIL: Pajdeg@gmail.com

Naqua
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down