Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application "shikaboom" [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Application "shikaboom" [ACCEPTED] Empty Application "shikaboom" [ACCEPTED]

Post  shikaboo Tue Apr 08 2008, 02:48

Character Information - Race, Class
Name: shikaboom
Race: Unknown (open to suggestions)
Class: Unknown (open to suggestions)
Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Generally I play when I am not in school or with my girlfriend. Some weekends I might be slightly inactive but generally I still find loads of time to play (unlike what most people think when it comes to girlfriends), especially during the weeks. It should at least not be any problem with the 6 hour min.
Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
The only similar game I suppose in my past would be WoW. I played it in a few different goes since its release.
Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
During my first period I played in a guild called Nilbog. It was one of the Europe servers best guilds as we were the first to kill bosses like Ragnaros (MC). I was a normal member in the guild.
How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
Wherever I am needed I suppose. Depends on what you guys need done. It is certainly a team effort to maintain a good guild so! If you want to know any specifics i am pretty good at graphics Smile
Reasons for joining Unleashed
Seems like a good organized guild. Also brittish people tend to get so jolly playing games and I wouldn’t want to miss out on that! Wink
How long you plan on playing WAR
Until we crush the server and order type /delete acc
Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Of course!
A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Harald and i live in Sweden, Malmö. I’m studying at high school at the moment and graduating now in the summer. Thereafter I plan on embarking on a journey towards whatever university interests me. Most of my life I have been very fond of playing games but I doubt any games will measure itself to War. I suppose I should get the big con about me out of the way (again), I have a girlfriend like i mentioned earlier and we have a pretty serious relationship which means that I do spend part of the weekends with her. This does not mean though that I won’t have time to play. When I played WoW I had a girlfriend too and it didn’t stop med from conquering the server Wink. So what is positive about me? I am very positive and I don’t sit and whine everytime I die or fail. I am competitive but also cooperative, working as a team is “my cup of tea”.
Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Duh Wink
Computer specs and Internet connection
I have my stationary and my laptop. I recently bough my laptop so it is geared up in case my stationary can’t handle the graphics I want. In that case I will connect it to my monitor etc.

Stationary:
AMD athlon 64 3700+, 3gb ram, Geforce 7800 GT, 3 harddrives totally around 800gig.

Laptop

14.1" WXGA+ skärm 1440x900
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo-processor 2,1 ghz (I think)
NVIDIA® 8600M GT 512MB
2048MB DDR2 667MHz/PC5300 Ram
250GB 5400rpm. SATA

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
daffzo@gmail.com

shikaboo

Back to top Go down

Application "shikaboom" [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application "shikaboom" [ACCEPTED]

Post  shikaboo Tue Apr 08 2008, 02:51

Connection: Comhem 24/1

shikaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sey Tue Apr 08 2008, 03:02

thank you for applying, it will be looked into shortly ^^
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaboo Tue Apr 08 2008, 03:03

More WoW stuff: PVP: rank 13 druid PVE: before TBC, completed most of the raid instances, i played in active guilds so we came through most of the game. TBC: Stopped playing after wiping whatever the 20 man instance in STV is called (haven't played in a while) and gearing up with all the PVP gear i wanted. Though i dont have any special arena rank or so to show as i stopped playing before it became as developed as it is today.

What do i want to play?
To be honest, something concentrated on dps is what i would prefer considering i spent most of my time in WoW healing. I am good at dps too though...

shikaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Tue Apr 08 2008, 03:03

haiii!
gl with this one, u seem like a cool dude, and you use IRC! good one! Wink
Scott
Scott
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Male Number of posts : 335
Class : Chaos Chosen
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  serenity Tue Apr 08 2008, 03:23

Good luck Very Happy hope u get in.
serenity
serenity
Choppa
Choppa

Male Number of posts : 224
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  shikaboo Tue Apr 08 2008, 16:35

Thanks guys Wink im looking forward to hearing from whoever make the decisions around here, i know (at least think) one of them is you olthrion!

shikaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eradicate Tue Apr 08 2008, 16:39

The descisions are made by the GM and his officers, so watch out for anyone with a blue or green name.
Don't worry, we're looking into your application.

Patience is a virtue, showing activity and interest in the guild is always good though Wink
Eradicate
Eradicate
Chaos Knight
Chaos Knight

Male Number of posts : 462
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-03-08

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content