Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED]

3 posters

Go down

App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED] Empty App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED]

Post  ThunderStorm101 Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:31

Hi there everyone,

This is my application for the Guild

(In order of the guide layout)

1. Play Hours ~ Generally I game (weather that be on PC or my 360 from 4 (gmt) onwards and depending on the day will stop anywhere between 10 and 1 in the morning (1 in the morning would only be weekends) (Week days max would be 12) and when Warhammer comes out most of the time will be taken by it

2. My first and online other MMO was WOW, I played as a Warlock (human) named Karota and got to Level 70, from around level 40+ I was in two guilds The Gits and Defender of the Ancients(I joined DOTA around level 60), although I did change guild there where both very close and allied with each other so it was mostly the same, during my time at DOTA I quickly became 2nd in charge of the Warlock team then when the lead wasn’t around, I took charge, which I would like to think I was successful at. After about a year I decided to stop playing WoW (sold my account for a lot of money) and focus on other stuff, but now wanting to get into back into an MMO with an IP I love, (mainly from DOW and the Gotrex and Felix books).

2.I plan on my main character to be a DarkElf Sorcerer, mainly because I enjoy greatly being a magic class an love the dark magic sort of thing so Sorcerer seemed to be best suited to me. I can help the guild because I am very good (head not getting to big I hope) at what I do and that’s use magic, weather that be offensive or defence, also I can be around a lot and do what ever needs be.

My character name will be one of the following (from 1st pick)
Storm
ThunderStorm
ThunderStorm101
Karota
Shadowblade (because it sounds cool!)
Karota

4. I have used both Vent and team speak in the past with my wow guild. I want to join the guild because I want to finally take part again in what I like the most, high end gaming with a great sense of teamwork. I reading endless posts on the IGN boards about different guild i basically thought, thats guild I want to join.

5.Ok so about me

My name is Dean; I’m 17 and live in jolly old England. Ive played games ever since I can remember. My current gaming goes between my Xbox 360 and PC, although without an MMO to play that’s mainly taken up by 360. I suppose my profession is in graphics, I voluntarily work for a site called www.x360a.org where I do a lot of website graphics for them in Photoshop.

I currently do not have access to the closed beta but I have pre-ordered the collectors edition so hopefully I can get into the open beta with ease.

Well that’s about it

Any further questions I would be happy to take and I look forward to your replys

,ThunderStorm101
ThunderStorm101
ThunderStorm101
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 3
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Back to top Go down

App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED] Empty Re: App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED]

Post  Firefly Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:34

Would be nice to have an msn address to have a little chat with you my friend Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED] Empty Re: App - Sorcerer - ThunderStorm [DENIED]

Post  ThunderStorm101 Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:35

ThunderStorm101
ThunderStorm101
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:37

Thank you!

Your app has been put in line for view. If we move you onto the next stage we will do an interview with you which will last 1 hour. In which time we will get to know u better and ask any outstanding questions and any aspects of your app.

Thanks again
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ThunderStorm101 Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:39

Thanks

I look forward to it

,T/S101
ThunderStorm101
ThunderStorm101
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythical Fri Apr 04 2008, 23:41

gl m8
Mythical
Mythical
Vampire Lord
Vampire Lord

Male Number of posts : 932
Class : Magus
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down