Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcerer App

3 posters

Go down

Sorcerer App Empty Sorcerer App

Post  Kelv Fri Sep 05 2008, 02:14

1. Character Information - Race, Class:

Dark Elf, Sorcerer

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Weekdays 17:00 - 01:00/02:00.
Weekends i can play whenever.

3.& 4.

Started my MMO career with WoW and have been playing it since release until now. I have played multiple classes, but my main was a hunter.
I played in the same guild from the start of Molten Core til late Naxxramas (killed Grobbolus) before The Burning Crusade hit.

In TBC I have been playing PvP for the most part and have played a Druid a Warlock My hunter and a mage

Note that the Druid and Warlock are my friends characters and are no longer in my controle (took them over when they quit and they have started playing again after some time)

Quit the game at the end of season 3 (about when i learned about WAR and started looking forward to it), but this last week i have started playing some arenas with my RL friend again while we wait for WAR.

I have reached 2k+ rating on pretty much all these chars except for the Mage which i only just started playing with my RL friend (it used to be his char previously).

I will however be completely devoted to WAR when the headstart begins and plan on being very active.

I have been Officer and Hunter Class leader in the guild i raided with Pre-TBC which is called Adept and resides on Draenor EU. My nick back then was Brownbeard and if this needs to be confirmed you can go to and PM Patronus (Guild Leader)

Actually also found this old screenshot where you can see i have access to officer chat

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

I have good manners, so im positive I wont be giving the guild a bad name. I love to help and will do whatever I can/what is needed of me.
I aim to excell at my class, but also as a group and i have usually been fairly decent at strat making and will help with this as much as i am able. Sharing what i learn about my class and learning from others is something im really looking forward to doing.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

I discovered I was a pretty hardcore gamer during my time in WoW. I made alot of friends in WoW (as much as online friends goes), but was never really that hardcore and there was not a very hardcore enviroment on Draenor EU (Alliance side especially). I will not blame the people around me for not gaining the success i wanted, but i do belive a hardcore enviroment will push me to be even more hardcore and become better.

I read the newsletter and your guild seems to be exactly what im looking for and more importantly have actually understood the meaning of this game (Teamwork. Not just in guilds, but with the realm as a whole). Which i think is a trap that some "harcore" guilds will fall in.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

Assuming the game appeals as much to me live as it did in CB i will be playing WAR for as long as i find it fun and my personal life allows it. Which basicly means indefinetly, if my current situation stands.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes, and im not afraid of using it!

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

My RL name is Robert Halvorsen, im 19 years old and live in the town of Tromsų in Northern Norway.

I play the Bass in a Metal-band with a good ammount of local success (We have a song called Say no to emo, that must count for something).

Im friendly and have a good sense of humour (although im not the best at expressing this in applications, which i tend to keep more serious)

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I have pre-ordered the CE and already have my codes, I have been playing CB so i dont know how much i will play the OB other than just quite casually, although if this is required of me i will definetly be playing it regularly if requested.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

My computer is quite old and because of that i have just upgraded my graph card and RAM because of WAR.
These are my current specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3070MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512mb.
Running Windows XP service pack 2.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN:

MSN: robert26489@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time and hopefully I meet your specifications. I have a couple of friends that might make applications aswell, but nothing that wont make or break me joining the guild (also their applications will probably be alot more impressive aswell. One of them was the MT in one of the best guilds in the world in EQ2, but ill let him explain all that.)

Kelv

Back to top Go down

Sorcerer App Empty Re: Sorcerer App

Post  Kelv Fri Sep 05 2008, 02:19

Whoops, seems the forum didnt accept my links and screenshot, trying again here.

Screenshot: Sorcerer App Herbsuf0.th

Amory Profiles:
Mage:

Kelv

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelv Fri Sep 05 2008, 02:23

Cant belive it didnt work that time either.. Hope me being a complete retard right now doesnt screw me over Smile

Screenshot:

If this doesnt work now, ill go cry myself to sleep and if need be ill give all the info over msn.

Kelv

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelv Fri Sep 05 2008, 02:26

Wtb time-machine Crying or Very sad

Im going to bed, this is just redicolous.

Kelv

Back to top Go down

Post  Rear_Assault Fri Sep 05 2008, 04:14

lol farao
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelv Fri Sep 05 2008, 22:34

Just realized that i forgot to post my internet connection.

I have a 10mb line from Canal Digital which is very stable.

Ill be hanging around the forum looking at some more lolcats pics while i wait for a response Smile

Take your time and let me know if you have any questions.

PS: Would have tried to post the armory profiles and screenshot again, but quite frankly im scared shitless that it wont work again. Still have no idea why i couldnt pull of something that trivial. scratch

EDIT: Gave it another shot and worked this time (im guessing guests cant post links which is why it did not work earlier)

Armory Profiles and approx highest rating:
Hunter (played to 2200 with Hunter/Rogue/Druid in s3, would have gotten gladiator from it, but i gave the team over to a friend when i left. The rogue i played with; "Naidorf" can confirm this if need be as he got his glad from it)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Bbx

Mage (Currently playing some RMP casually and have gotten to around 1700 after a couple of matches)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Dasu

Druid (Played Druid/Warrior to 2300 in s2)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Thelerius

Warlock (Only played this char for a month or so, but played Druid/Warrior/Warlock to around 2k rating in s2)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Lolvok

Screenshot showing officer chat:
Sorcerer App Herbsdq8

Guild website adress for PM'ing my old GM:
www.adeptguild.net

Kelv
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 5
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down