Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED]

5 posters

Go down

Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED] Empty Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED]

Post  Tieris Fri May 16 2008, 18:37

Character name / class:

Not decided on name, but Shaman is my 1st choice, closely followed by a sorcerer.

Playing hours:

Initially as with any game i play, i'l be playing about 5 - 10 hours a day to reach my objective, max level as fast as possible, after that my gaming time will be around 5 hours a day, maybe more on organised raiding / RvR days.

Past Gaming experience:

My previous games include, DaoC, Starwars Galaxies, WoW, Planetside, Lord of the rings online and various other games that perked my interest. In Daoc which I played for about 3 years, I did little raiding but alot of RvR, But Wow I played since beta and have raided Hardcore with 2 guilds on 2 servers, with both a Hunter and Mage. My 1st guild Righteous on the server Azune was the server no.1 and I completed all 40 man Instances upto AQ40, as I left the game for personal IRL reasons. I then came back to find my old guild had disbanded, I joined a new server, Sporeggar which as an RP server. I joined a guild and again it became the no.1 raiding / pvp guild on the server all members played their part, i guess I just have good taste and instincts for good guilds.
We raided everything up to the sunwell, which is when I lost interest in WoW. The Hunter is still in full t2 as it was the best around when I quit and the Mage was on his way to being full t6. I'm a hardcore player and end game Raiding is a must for me, PvP / RvR is also important but not as important to me, I 'like things done and like them done smoothly, thats just how I am.

Past guilds:

As stated, Righteous, didn't have any responsibility, for my 2nd guild Call of Blood, I was the class leader for mages for a few months, but thats all the leadership I have wanted to perform in wow.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild:

Well as with any guild, helping people with quests, crafting, not charging guildies for mats or spare equipment, or if cash is neeeded, a much reduced rate. As for outside of the guild, that where it comes into persnal preferrence, if i like someone i'll help them no end, but honestly speaking if there is a dislike for someone I do keep things civil and well mannered although the help is not likely to happen, i say this honestly, theres no point lying about it, its just me. But the help outside of the game towards the guild as a whole, that depends on the guild setup, i mean once everything is in motion, it would be easier to see where I would fit in to help out where ever I'm needed etc, if im even needed at all for anything.

Reasons for joining Unleashed:

Well I wanted a local UK guild, not thats theres anything wrong with Euro / USA guilds, its just easier to have that in common, big events like football etc etc It's nice to be on the same wavelength / language etc. Also from what I'm reading you seem to be fellow mmrpg addicts like myself, that can only be good in-game, like minded people, working together usually achieve great results.
I think you have the makings of something special and I would like to be part of it from stage one and of course become an important part of whatever things you have planned.
Also I think with this guild I can reach all of my personal objectives in the game and have alot of fun doing it.

How long you plan on playing WAR:

Well if Daoc and WoW are anything to go by, expect me around for 3 years+ guaranteed.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic:

Hmmmm what kind of hardcore raider is without a mic, vent or ts2... lemmie think about that one Razz

A personal statement - tell us about yourself:

I think I've already covered this part, while babbling on in other sections, but in nutshell, Hardcore gamer, easy going personality and also helpful. The rest is already stated above.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

Hell yeah, I've beta tested just about every single major mmrpg out there, its a passtime i guess.

Computer specs and Internet connection:

Currently: Amd 3200+, 2gb ddr400, 250gb hdd, windows xp pro, 7800gs oc. abit pants and will soon be upgraded to a nice SLI rig as the funding for my new PC shop has come through.
Internet connection is 20meg with virgin media.

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN:

Gavin.harris7@ntlworld.com please add a personal message when adding me, just name guild name or something, otherwise the request will be rejected. Also don't email this address as it doesn't get used for anything apart from msn.

Well I hope this gave you some insight, speak to you soon.

Tieris
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 6
Class : Shaman / Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED] Empty Re: Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED]

Post  Olthrion Fri May 16 2008, 18:41

Thank you for your application, I have now put you on pending and we will get back to you shortly.
Please feel free to visit our Irc channel on Quakenet #war.Unleashed
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED] Empty Re: Application Shaman / Sorcerer [CLOSED] [DENIED]

Post  Gromit83 Sat May 17 2008, 01:34

Gl with your app mate, hope to see you soon on IRC. Aaargh Unleashed!
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieris Sat May 17 2008, 08:31

Having some issues with joining the IRC channel, I've never been a big fan of IRC, hence my reluctance to use it. Any help on how to join the channel would be nice, I'm sure I've done everything right :/ If someone could add me on msn and help me through it, that would be cool.

Edit: problem sorted Smile

Tieris
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Sat May 17 2008, 15:21

Good luck with your app Smile
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieris Sat May 17 2008, 15:47

Ty ^^

Tieris
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bezerek Wed May 21 2008, 23:34

May your luck be Bountiful
Bezerek
Bezerek
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 11
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Tieris Fri May 23 2008, 12:45

Ty, Any update in status guys, I'm trying not to bug as i know you had alot of applicants, just need some sort of feedback or update on the process if possible Smile

Tieris
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Fri May 23 2008, 13:29

No worries my friend, I will be right with you... on msn that is ofc Smile
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down