Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED

+5
Nedm
Gromit83
Quietus
Olthrion
Kisai
9 posters

Go down

Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED Empty Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED

Post  Kisai Thu Jun 12 2008, 08:32

1. Character Information - Race, Class

Dark Elf - Sorcerer

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

I play around 40 hours/week (atm I'm on a break since mi WoW guild cancelled raiding and i've got some exams to do).

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

My first MMO experience was Ultima Online, since I was roughly 14 years old I didnt enjoy it too much, then i played Ragnarok Online for two years in a spanish free server which had got the rates on x1, I Greatly enjoyed the WoE and all the manga-like stuff of that game Wink. And at last, I've been playing WoW for the last 3 years and a half, I started on the Korean beta, when the retail came out played on Spinebreaker and joined a guild named Dark Requiem, which was the 1st on the server and requested around 7 hours of daily raiding, after a year I took a vacation on WoW for 3 months and when I returned they already got my replacement, so i ended up leaving it and migrating to the Spanish server C'thun (since I'm spanish Razz), my character name in WoW is Anfauglir (Troll hunter), in C'thun i met some old friends and joined their guild, Nexxus ( http://www.nexxus-guild.com ), i ended up being co-Guild master in there for the last year and a half, so i know how tiring, disencouraging and tedious leading a guild can be, so if im accepted, ill do my best to help, my pvE experience in the game is that of naxx till 4-horsemen (pre bc), and 1/6 on swp, till my guild thrashed (if u want more accurate reasons i can tell, but it would take almost forever).

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

the only remarkable guild and which i've got proof of being in are:
- Dark Requiem (the proof is a video that GodTiMe released of Dark requiem vs Ahn'Quiraj, im on the credits as well on plenty of parts of the video, including the 5st world horde kill of cthun Very Happy)
- NeXXuS (the web is still ongoing, and i'm Site Admin on the forums and dkp)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

well, if we decide to use something like a dkp database or whatever, i know how to use that programs generally speaking, as well as phpbb if theres any basic issue, but im nothing like a designer or webmaster or smth like that, so the only thing i can think that could be of help to the guild, is my most serious compromise with you, in every task i am commanded to do, im the kind of person that never forgets a favor, and I always treat people as kindly as my rough domain of english permits me.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

My previous guild, NeXXuS, disbanded because some of the most important members of our guild (the tanks) slacked like the deputees of the UE parlament, Everything related to Unleashed that i've read, and i've read almost everything that is on your website and public forum, seems to indicate that this is a non-slacker guild, with both serious perspectives and a competent lead, this is my main reason to attempt to join unleashed.
some others are that i want to be with the best doing the best, and that i enjoy all the high-quality organized group actions.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

Until i end up tired of the game or a RL important issue comes up, you never know what may happen in the future Razz, but unless it is something really big, i cant think of leaving the game by now.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

both of them, and got a server (20 slots, can be enhanced) payed until june 2010

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I'm a 20 years old spanish dude which studies in the university, when i like something, i give to it my best, i've been playing warhammer fantasy for some years, i like the universe, the lore and the art that is related to it, err, and got two cats who often step in my keyboard and make a fuss Razz.
Cant make up with anything else Razz.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?

No, there is no chance to preorder WAR CE in Spain, no stores, neither inet, i hope it will be avaiable soon, as soon as i can, i will pre-order it, and if i end up admitted, join you.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

3.8 ghz amd single core
3 gb ram
gforce 8800 gts (320)

it works allright with WAR, got the beta and goes smoothly

3 mb DSL (its the best of the best here where i live, i know it sucks, but cannot enhance it).

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN

eless4r_87@hotmail.com <-- msn.

Last edited by Kisai on Thu Jun 19 2008, 03:36; edited 1 time in total
Kisai
Kisai
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 52
Class : Sorcerer
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED Empty Re: Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED

Post  Olthrion Thu Jun 12 2008, 11:07

Thank you for your application.
I have moved you over to pending and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please feel free to join our Irc channel and stay active in this forum until then.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietus Thu Jun 12 2008, 12:39

Good luck fella
Quietus
Quietus
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 87
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromit83 Thu Jun 12 2008, 18:16

Nice organised app, we like that Very Happy Good luck and hope to see you on irc soon.
Gromit83
Gromit83
Beastman
Beastman

Male Number of posts : 174
Class : Zealot
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Sun Jun 15 2008, 11:51

good luck buddy
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelmeri Sun Jun 15 2008, 13:58

Good luck Smile
Kelmeri
Kelmeri
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Male Number of posts : 72
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisai Mon Jun 16 2008, 00:57

thx Smile hope to be inside soon ;-)
Kisai
Kisai
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Mon Jun 16 2008, 15:56

You need to be on msn more Wink or even our IRC
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Jun 17 2008, 18:12

interview at 8pm GMT. Please be on msn by that time tonight!
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisai Tue Jun 17 2008, 18:13

roger that
Kisai
Kisai
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Jun 17 2008, 21:56

please log onto msn for your interview.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisai Wed Jun 18 2008, 03:17

i was tehre at 8 pm, at 8:30 i logged off since u didnt answer at msn. ( i think theres been a misunderstanding here, 8pm here in madrid is 8pm gmt, but i've had a message from you at 9 pm GMT (which is 8 pm in this forum)

i'm sorry

**edit I just found that actually, with that of changing hours to meet summer daylight, in madrid, we are actually on gmt+2, so the real thing gets as this: you asked for the interview (really) 1 hour before it should have been, and i did 2 hours before (even worse). Im sorry, i think the GMT thing was a little bit messy. http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Kisai
Kisai
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Wed Jun 18 2008, 11:10

Actually your 1 hour ahead according to this its 9:10am atm and 10:10am in spain so technically you were on time at 9pm your time, so im sure it can be rearranged. Scotland and the UK is actually GMT+1. I suspect the interviewer was on time but if you messaged at 9 you should be ok, thats my guess anyway.
Nedm
Nedm
Black Guard
Black Guard

Male Number of posts : 295
Class : Chaos Magus
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Jun 18 2008, 15:17

Please log on tonight at 9pm your time.. which will be 8pm our time Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisai Thu Jun 19 2008, 03:35

ill edit the apply, since finally i picked up sorcerer class Razz
Kisai
Kisai
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

Back to top Go down

Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED Empty <3

Post  Bafo Thu Jun 19 2008, 04:38

U have to take Kisai he is one of the best MMORPG players I ever seen in my life, I'm pretty sure he will be one of the most active players in ur pittifull guild. He will probalbly denay me as a frined but we both now we are like metal brothers and I hope for him the best of the locks even I'm pretty sure he will not get the goal of his obejectives in a guild like that.

Bafo

Back to top Go down

Apply Kisai - Sorcerer -- ACCEPTED Empty <3<3

Post  bafo Thu Jun 19 2008, 05:00

let it go, I'm just a angry ex girlf frind I will send u naked pictures if u accept him at the guild

bafo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sey Thu Jun 19 2008, 06:19

There is just one obstacle

<----

Persuasion with nudity will not work Razz
Sey
Sey
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 979
Class : Black Guard
Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonrisa Thu Jun 19 2008, 08:24

Hi, since Kisai is busy studying and what not, and I can't sleep, I'll step in and say something for him and about the recent posts by Bafo.

The story goes like this: me and Kisai were playing dota on our old guild's vt (I was the other GM on NeXXuS), and Bafo (guildie of ours) enters ventrilo drunk beyond shitfaced. So Kisai had you guys site URL on his vt comment because he wants me to tag along and play WAR and maybe join you guys, and I wanted to take a look around. Bafo, after several minutes of random babbling on ventrilo, notices his comment, asks about it, comes to your forum, reads the application and starts writing a "support" post while speaking it out loud on vt, just to piss him off. After writing it he thought it was real funny and posted it.

Kisai got really mad at him because he is very keen on joining and takes his application very seriously, and logged off vt quite pissed at him. Bafo started feeling remorse, and given his drunkness felt that yet another post was needed to smooth his previous one. Needles to say, he failed miserably.

Anyways I'm pretty sure you didn't have any trouble verifying anything that Kisai posted. I'll just say about him (since we've been playing along since wow came out) that he is an excelent player, plays A LOT (he was one of our servers first 70s when TBC hit), and very comitted to his guild. He is also the kind of guy that puts guild progression above all else, is pretty active on guild forums, and is cool to hang around with in general.

Best regards,

Sonrisa.

Sonrisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Thu Jun 19 2008, 08:46

hehe I wouldnt worry about it ^^ we've all been there.. completely pissed mates fucking something up.. be it posting something on a forum, or just utterly ruining your night by walking in the room while you're in bed with a girl, and passing out between us -.- true story, sadly..
anyhooo.. Im sure kisai would like like an.. official apology from said shitfaces buddy, in this thread xD

seriosuly tho.. I dont think it'll have any effect on whether or not he'll be accepted.. its up to da biggest an' da strongest, tho.. that being the officers hehe Razz
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nedm Thu Jun 19 2008, 13:01

Bafo wrote:in ur pittifull guild.