Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Gruznut

2 posters

Go down

Application Gruznut Empty Application Gruznut

Post  Gruznut Tue Sep 30 2008, 21:43

Character Information - Race, class, name and current level.

Greenskin, Black Orc, Gruznut atm when applying only 8 and counting

Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

Atm thats around 12 to 14 hours day and from 1 nov that will be around 6 to 8 a day.

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility, and also add details about your experience in PvP/RvR and PvE)

Played Knight Online and World of Warcraft.
Knight Online whas MMO before WoW and kinda simular to War. Played there several classes mainly dps.

World of Warcraft Played Nightfang on server Turalyon whas in guild Source of Strengt and raided all instances pre Tbc. In this time i had a holding period in gaming and made for distraction a alt on Stormreaver. A Ud rogue Freakalize and raided whit that aswell. As u can see i had alot of gaming time back then aswell. In Tbc i continued whit Nightfang in Seven on Turalyon and gave after some time my World of warcraft account away to my smaller brother who till this day still plays my account on Turalyon.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

WoW Nightfang:
Source of Strengt founder whit Arwynn and Odin etc.
Seven just member

WoW Freakalize:
Vvip, ViP, Naked to Nosco all the same guild whit core member to become Nosco after period of time.

Knight Online :
Its more then 4 years ago and cant realy remember the name of guild.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

Can help ingame whit Tanking stuff and help doing PQ's done etc. Outside game i have alot of life experience on things and also the bad things in life Sad Because of that i am starting to study for a social worker on the next study calender ( My gf is done then ). So i can beside being a awsome game buddy be a life buddy Wink

Reasons for joining Unleashed

Made a charc on karak eight peaks to check out some things and did a /who 40 and came across Neryan. Told me BO's where lacking on server so made a tank. I played IB before on dif server and i love tanking. So after some playing on my BO i did a /who Unleashed and saw the name Tatum. /w him and yes it is Tatum from Tura Smile So all in all after a chat i decided to make a apply.

How do you feel about WAR and how long you plan on playing it?

How do i feel ? I love it ! Ive been waiting on this for fricking 2 years ! Singed back then allready for closed beta only never got in Sad
I am planning on playing this as long as i am able to. Or let me put it like this If i get blind i get a special dog to help me play it.

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

Yes i do

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I am a 26 almost 27 year old player whit lots of experience. I am dedicated and want something more out a game then just kill and slash i rly want RvR tactics to work and so on. Currently have my right colarbone broken and am in the recovery phase Smile Had surgery and all. I am now half man half terminator Smile

Computer specs and Internet connection

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3072MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 8800 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Display Memory: 512.0 MB

I am living in a student building and we have a free 10mb fiberglass connection.

Offcourse i wil any mroe qeustions u have regarding my application or personal things

Regards Robbie

Gruznut
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Black Orc
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Application Gruznut Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Wed Oct 01 2008, 21:16

I will get in tounch with you ingame. ty

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Application Gruznut Empty Re: Application Gruznut

Post  Fleshtuh Thu Oct 02 2008, 01:35

spoken to u and explained u need to level alot more. Your application will be closed for now till u meet our demands thank you =)

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Application Gruznut Empty Re: Application Gruznut

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down