Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Rnosa Tue Sep 02 2008, 22:10

Hi,

I would like to start by saying hi and good luck with the guild in the future whether I am in it or not. You guys seem extremely organised which is always a good thing when running a successful end game guild in any game. Anyway I will complete my application with as much detail as possible but as I am not yet in Beta (5 days to go for me) I can not yet say for certain which class I am playing as. I have it narrowed down to a Sorcerer or the Black Orc but before I can commit I will need a few hours to be certain I enjoy the playstyle as I plan to play 1 character all the way.

Character Information -
As explained above I am not 100% certain. Sorcerer or Black Orc named Rnosa

Playing Hours -
The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR? I spend between 40+ hours per week at least although I have just started a break to rest for the early heardstart

Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I trust it is in order that I only mention games that are relevant although it's a lot. I played a bit of Everquest but never really got serious with it. I leveled a character in City of Heroes to max level but the game had very little to offer. I spent a few years in warcraft on 3 characters in total, warrior, warlock and priest although I also leveled a mage and rogue to level 70. Various other characters were leveled to 60 out of complete boredom and mainly working on crafting. Each of the 3 first mentioned characters became a main at some point due to guild request but I always returned to my trusty priest. I raided everything numerous times up to Black Temple where the decision was made to quit the game and play random mmos till warhammer's release. From here I moved onto Vanguard which although a great game was way to bugged and I gave up on it and the lack of support. I then started Lord of the rings which was also super repetive so that did not last more than 2 months. I then leveled 2 characters to max level on Tabula Rasa which I rather enjoyed but only because I played it with a bunch of irl friends but again we quit because it was very repetive. Since then I started on Age of Conan which is nice but only killing time till I finally start warhammer.

Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Most of my guilds that are worth mentioning are from warcraft. Dark Mist which I created and between me and a few officers we kept running for about 6 months and raided with. For many months I was in another guild raiding but I have a complete blank on the name now. I will dig around in my inbox if the name is required. I was order in Midvinter where I raided in for a few month until I quit the game.

How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I am a great team player and a very quiet person during events where concentration is required so I do not distract. I also learn quick so I am certain that I will be able to give advice after just a few weeks in game. Outside the guild help....I drink loads of beer on the weekends so if we go drinking in London I can show you guys some good bars. Other than that I am rather clued up on cars and general motor racing.

Reasons for joining Unleashed.
You guys seem very organised and that to me is a very important requirement to be a successful guild

How long you plan on playing WAR
I am certain I will be here for many years. Besides, winter in UK is around the corner and with our crap weather I am kinda stuck for at least 9 months .

Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes

A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
I have talked so much already I will be surprised if you even get this far. I always get carried away when doing a guild application. Well as you can see I talk a lot when not concentrating and I have a lot of time playing games. If I am not playing games on the weekend then you will most certainly find me at a club or a festival with my friends. Some I actually met online gaming so we make an effort to get together regularly. Other than that I love cars.

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Yes I preordered my copy many months ago

Computer specs and Internet connection
Not entirely sure what exactly want so I will supply what I feel you might want to know. Anything else please ask.
Quad core 3.2ghz processor
8800 GT 1G gpu card
4G ram
Windows Vista 32bit

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
I would prefer to get some response on here as I am rarely on msn (slight gaming break to rest for early access) and I am not really comfortable having my e-mail on here as I hate spam. If you request an e-mail I will gladly supply it to in a personal message.

Rnosa

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Rnosa Thu Sep 04 2008, 00:32

Hi,

I am just popping in to see if there have been any requests for further info here but I see there is nothing so I will continue to wait.

Feel free to ask if you need further info

Rnosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rnosa Fri Sep 05 2008, 00:52

I have just finished a 5 hour browsing session on all the classes in game and watched hours of gameplay videos. It seems that I would be very happy playing as a healer too so please keep that in mind when making your decision on my application. Like I said earlier, I plan on playing 1 character only with no alts at all or at least not for the first 6 months so I am taking this class choice extremely seriously.

Rnosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cain Fri Sep 05 2008, 22:03

The absolute bare minimum play time in Unleashed is 42 hours/week. Do you think you will be able to do that?
Cain
Cain
Recruitment
Recruitment

Male Number of posts : 372
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rnosa Sat Sep 06 2008, 14:00

I will easily be online for more than 42 hours per week.

Monday - Friday I start playing at 5pm and will probably end at 1am or 2am (UK time) That's already between 40 and 45 hours, I have 1 day per week at home when I will obviously play aswell. Weekend times various and will depend on what time I get myself out of bed and the amount of beers consumed but probably 5-12 hours per day as I don't work weekends, possibly even more as I tend to do all nighters a lot.

Anyway, this info is based on previous experience in warcraft and most recently age of conan.

I trust this is in order. I am now going to waste 24 hours until open beta starts and I can actually start playing and preparing.

Rnosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Togosu Sat Sep 06 2008, 18:55

nice app, gets my vote.

Togosu
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 21
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Rnosa Mon Sep 08 2008, 01:52

Hi,

It might be a bit early to ask but have you decided on which server you will start? I would like the name please so that I can start on the same server as you. You might have posted it somewhere but I have not seen a post with this details as yet.

Thanks

Rnosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:10

please have a look as to what beta server we are on and the give me a whisper in game -- my name is firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down