Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  nugiyen Tue Sep 09 2008, 04:18

1. Character Information - Race, Class
I have yet to decide wich class I'm goin to play. If there are any needs for any specefic classes please do tell. But the Sorceress, Magus and Witch Elf are the three classes I currently have in mind. I enjoy various playing styles, fast paced close combat picking out key targets. Heavy burst dps classes. And Kiteing classes. As of now I'm trying to obtain as much info as posible without being able to play the game yet. So I will know what classes to chose @ the release but whatever class i have decided to play before the release I will play to the end I hate changing class!

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
Around 95% of the time I use in other games I'm goin to dedicate to WAR when released. Right now I use at least 5-6 hours on Rocket Arena 3. and 2-4 hours playing TF2/Dota. And Normaly around 8-10 hours a day in the weekends.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
I played alot of different games. Even thouhg the games differed I allways strived to be amongst the best.

Started out playing CS from 5.2 to 1.6 had a great run in GamingOrb. And we got some good results in DK. At the end of my CS career I started playing different MMO's I cant remember the names of all of them. Lineage 2, Earth and Beyound, WOW and Rappelz these are the ones I played the most. In wow started out in the Beta. And when the release took place I was the 2nd in the race for lvl 60 for around 9days. Got to lvl 56 if I remember correctly. Even with 20hours a day, I couldn't beat the two guys leveling in turns.(pff) I joined the Guild Pandora on the server Burning Legion. We where the top guild along with Khadgars Rage. After a bit of confusion in Pandora I joined up with KR wich was the nr.1 guild on Alliance. We competed with Nihilum in getting server first kills on all the different bosses. I also became the first rank 11(PVP) on the server. After around 6-7 month I quit the game while we were in Black Wing Lair. The reason was the game's PVP aspect was of to little significance that I wanted to continue. Then time wen't by and I tried out Rappelz, a new server came up and I arose to being amongst the top 10. It was quite fun and the pvp part of the game was better than in wow. But the game expansion to forever to be released. So I like alot of other ppl. Quit the game. So right now I play ra3 the community is quite small so it is only for fun atm.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Pandora(WOW), Khadgars Rage(WOW), Eclipse(Rappelz), The Core(Rappelz)

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
How will I help?

I've allways spoken my mind regarding things that had undergone improvement. And things that needed improvement in a constructive manor. In all the games I played I allways were good in giving ppl advide if they needed, or asked for it. And I will be active in the community. IRC/Forums and so forth.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
So why did I decide on you?
I like the fact that you encourage helping other players being nice in general, and creating a strong realm. That you are aiming to be amongst the best in WAR. That you value a good community and team play. And that you seem to be a well organized guild. And I would like to be part of a guild from the start as it makes the game that much more fun, and enjoyable to play.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
For starters a couple of years. And if the game continues to evolve in a positive way i'll play it some more Smile

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yes of course.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
Who am I?
Well for starters my name is Dan. I'm 23 years old. And studying in something similar to college. In a couple of years I'll be studying physics @ Århus University. I'm a positive, helpfull guy. With a slight addiction to mmo's Smile. I enjoy Food both eating and making it. I listen to Electro, Dub, Psychedelic trance, ambient chillout, drum and base and alot more. In short. I love music. I try to maintain a good health (running, swimming)
I'm a pasionate person. A bit of a perfectionist. And I do not like seeing ppl getting hurt. And I downright hate ppl who does't put other ppl at risk.

So this was a short presentation of me. Feel free to ask any questions you like.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?
I'm afraid not.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
3.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Geforce 7800GT
4Gb DDR2 Kingston Ram
4mbit/1mbit

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Either on IRC under the name nugiyen or pondus(I'll be idling in the channel)
Or on MSN\Mail vacon_nguyen@hotmail.com

ps. I saw a guy named Fleshtuh where you in KR?

nugiyen

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:05

can you get a headstart key?

If not then we will have to remove your app to Unleashed.
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:17

I've been looking for a CE. It seems it's sold out here in Denmark. But if you have any info to where I could purchase one I would be all ears.

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:24

You can get a SE from the EA stores. Also there are some people within Unleashed who will sell some other copys of it.

Untill i know for sure my friend we can not move your app on, we need that headstart. You have 24 hours before i close it down but do try again later when you get it if u cant make this deadline (this is only because we are very busy atm and we need to look into alot of apps)

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:33

I preordered a SE allready. But if anyone would like to sell a headstart key\CE I would very much like to buy it.
If not I have no way of getting it, and ill just have to catch up with you ingame and contact you guys again Smile

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:35

If you have a SE then you would be in beta atm and have a headstart. This is fine for getting into Unleashed. Do you have a beta key?

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:42

Ah, well there are 2 versions of the SE the preordered one with beta key, and the one without. All the headstart keys, open beta editions. Have been sold out in denmark.

I ordered a SE but its without the open beta = standard edition right?

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Tue Sep 09 2008, 21:49

Indeed. Without beta and the headstart then you can not get into Unleashed. Please look around for a copy of this or a copy of the codes. Some unleashed members have these up for sale but i cant remember which of my members are doing this.

I will give you sometime my friend before closeing down the app if you do not have these keys

I hope you understand

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Hmmmmm

Post  Fleshtuh Wed Sep 10 2008, 07:59

Hi nugi ye ye long time no see. Yes im fleshtuh from kr closed beta and retail Razz. old school Liam+candy+hector+porphyria+ameno+many more. Was first lvl 60 rogue in the server Razz (this proves im the real guy). You was the huntard! Razz

p.s This guy is good player and skilled tbh.
Would be a good asset for the guild Razz.

ah yes just to make sure u the real nugi.
Porphria was first lvl 60 on alliance i was second Razz dam aoe mages bah..

What class was candy and liam? You only need get one right. Gl

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Togosu Wed Sep 10 2008, 13:34

I would be able to help you out with a ob key, but headstart im afraid i cant.

Togosu
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Wed Sep 10 2008, 14:05

Ah nice flesh, I kinda figured it had to be you, how are ya and are any of the others goin to play WAR?
Yea Liam was a NE male warrior and Candy was a female gnome Mage if I remember correctly Razz
Did Porphria beat that other guy on the server? Cant remember his name

Togosu that would be awsome. I did order a preorder from EA but I dont know if they posted wrong info on the web about the open beta key. I wrote them a mail. But in the mean time how much would you want for it and how do we go about it?

So FireFly it seems i'm able to get a key now Smile

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Application Empty hey!

Post  Fleshtuh Wed Sep 10 2008, 15:36

Im fine bud. I dont know tbh since as you know and probaly missed it all , khadgars rage retired after tbc you missed the guild photos Razz. So lost touch tbh =/ .

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Wed Sep 10 2008, 16:59

Cant get throug to the customer support either by phone or mail. So Togosu if you would contact me on msn or irc that would be great.

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:38

Please tell me when you have a headstart key my friend

Thanks
~Firefly
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Fri Sep 12 2008, 16:05

Just a little update.

After 5 mails, and 4 calls to the hotline. I think I got my order though. And I should receive my beta key with in a day. With the SE I ordered there should be a headstart as well. So I'll post in here when I got it.

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Sat Sep 13 2008, 16:23

Ok, now I got my headstart key, but I'm still trying to get my open beta key. >.<

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleshtuh Sat Sep 13 2008, 17:57

Nugiyen neryan wants u to pm him on these forums ill give it to you. lots of old kr players coming Very Happy.

his name is neryan on
http://www.warhammeralliance.com/forums/

ill try get his email

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  nugiyen_ Sat Sep 13 2008, 18:34

Yea flesh I know. I already talked to him on IRC today Razz It's great talking to all the old KR guys again Very Happy

nugiyen_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down