Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application! Witch Elf or Black orc.

2 posters

Go down

Application! Witch Elf or Black orc. Empty Application! Witch Elf or Black orc.

Post  Maxmonst Tue Sep 02 2008, 21:27

1. Character Information - Race, Class
Dark elf , Witch Elf or a black Orc

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?
It all depends really , due my thaibox training.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)
Been playing wow since it came out, tried out Age of Conan aswell. Due i quit at early 30ish there.
Been playing Tibia for some years aswell, tho i didnt play hardcore as friends of mine.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)
Lots of guilds, none worth naming like that.. Any power huh , been officer and some class leader at wow
nothing else.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.
I will help in the way i can , i can have a vent server up and running if needed, just gotta get
the server install thingy and its done. got a great connection .

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Well this seems to be fun, lots of ppl having fun at the same time.. And i hate playing a game alone.
Hope you guys are mature and stuffs, or else it will be boring.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
if its fun ill be playing a damn long time. It looks like fun, been waiting for some time now and i hate waiting
tbh!

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Yea ofc

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)
My name is Freddy and im from Sweden, im 20 years old and im working in the industri.. making hairspray etc.
When im not working im doin some thaibox + gym. I'm also with my girl, but she have NO problems with me playing
due i've been playing wow/cs/cod4 etc.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
Ofc i ordered, allready downloaded it aswell, just waiting for the damn beta!Smile
11. Computer specs and Internet connection
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 3328MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX

In my bills paper i should have around 100/100 but my speed is like 35/35 or something

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
Just add me @ freddyalarik_@hotmail.com or mail me! ill be waiting for
an answer!

Thanks for me, Cheers .

Maxmonst

Back to top Go down

Application! Witch Elf or Black orc. Empty Re: Application! Witch Elf or Black orc.

Post  Rear_Assault Tue Sep 02 2008, 21:55

some more info on your playing hours would be nice Smile
Rear_Assault
Rear_Assault
Marauder
Marauder

Male Number of posts : 121
Class : Shaman
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Application! Witch Elf or Black orc. Empty Re: Application! Witch Elf or Black orc.

Post  Maxmonst Wed Sep 03 2008, 07:30

Okay no problem then!
My play hours each day will be from 5-7h , except when i have box it will be like 3-7 , it all depends how hard
the training was! Hope this helped!

Cheers!

Maxmonst

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Wed Sep 03 2008, 16:10

Can you give us more details abour your experience. What you did in PvE and PvP and also which classes you played with.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxmonst Wed Sep 03 2008, 16:20

No problem , pre tbc up to bwl.. Due i pvped a little in the beggining and played up other chars .
i was a dps warrior at that time with spinal reaper + bonereavers edge.

Now i've had lots of chars. had a twist between s2 + s3 feral druid that i sold for 1.5k swedish kroner + a priest.
Ive done some slow pve'ing to , moaslty kara + gruul + some tk/ssc , not much tho. Loved the pvp part until you can buy that friggin pvp set for honor, even noobies can kick someone's ass.

Been more for Cs and cod.. Anything more you need, just ask.

Cheers

Maxmonst

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxmonst Thu Sep 04 2008, 18:12

How long until i get an answer ?Smile dont like to be annoying or sum but need an answer asap

Cheers.

Maxmonst

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Fri Sep 05 2008, 00:21

Put on pending for now.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down