Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application -Black Orc

2 posters

Go down

Application -Black Orc Empty Application -Black Orc

Post  The_Reafis Tue Sep 02 2008, 19:47

Hi I'd very much like to join this guild. I've a background in SWG and have had experience of WoW, LOTRO and a few other MMOs.

You may add more to your applicaion, but you MUST talk about the following points!

1. Character Information - Race, Class- Badruk Maimgore Orc - Black Orc

2. Playing Hours - 10-20 on average depending on work load, mostly around peak times but some day time.

3. 4 Year veteran of Star Wars Galaxies, have hosted alot of events for players (99% combat related with an emphasise in events that really, really challenge). Have acted as a Warden (dealing with credit spammers) and been awarded several badges/acolades for events and other things. Experienced in RTS type games, RPG games and to a lesser extent FPS type games. Leveled 1 level 60 for WoW (The got bored because the community was crap)

4. IG, LoV, GODS but never had any real rank inside a guild.

5. By being willing to help always, even if it stops what I'm doing. To plan tactics and strategy on the fly and being able to figure out quests and other such things really fast. I have some web experience if needed but not to the standards of the Unleashed Website. I bring a good sense of humour to any guild chat and enjoy making people laugh and have fun. Not afraid of getting stuck in pvp.

6. Unleashed sounds like the sort of guild I'd like, somewhere where you make a difference and where your contributions are welcome. Somewhere I can make alot of new friends and have an awful lot of fun whilst murdering dwarfs and other goody fools.

7. I'd hope for a long time, atleast as much as SWG.

8. I have Vent installed but just need to purchase a new headset.

9. I'm a friendly guy who loves to meet new people, and just about gets on with everyone. I'm quite into history (real or fiction) and really enjoy a laugh. Got a good sense of humour and a razor sharp wit. Love a bit of sarcasm too. Enjoy helpig people and actually achieving things.

10. I have via Direct 2 Drive (installed just awaiting patching)

11. Athlon FX-62 4GB Ram 256 Geforce 8600 XTS 6MB connection (roughly but pretty dammed stable)

12. cobb3110@yahoo.co.uk or alistair.cobb@gmail.com

The_Reafis
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Application -Black Orc Empty Re: Application -Black Orc

Post  Olthrion Wed Sep 03 2008, 15:58

The_Reafis wrote:
2. Playing Hours - 10-20 on average depending on work load, mostly around peak times but some day time.
10-20 hours a week?
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Reafis Wed Sep 03 2008, 17:37

Yeah though thats a very rough estimate. I played wow atleast 30 possible more at launch til I reached 60. I have definatly done the same with SWG too. Its hard to definatly say I'd play 30 hours of WaR a week having never played it.

The_Reafis
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 2
Class : Chosen
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Olthrion Wed Sep 03 2008, 23:00

Your application have been turned down due to playing hours, we expect our members to play at a minimum of 6 hours a day.
Feel free to roll on the same server later on if you wish, and if you feel comfortable with your career and our requirements you can always apply later on.
If not then good luck with your future guild and with playing Warhammer Online.
Olthrion
Olthrion
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 696
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-02-06

http://www.unleashed-war.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content