Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Witch Elf

3 posters

Go down

Application - Witch Elf Empty Application - Witch Elf

Post  pshych0 Fri Sep 12 2008, 21:30

Hello, I'm pshych0

1. Character Information - Race, Class

Considering my background as a melee dps, I have decided to roll a dark elf - witch elf. If required by the guild I could switch to a healer as I have played heal/support classes before and the hybrid concept of healer in WAR could make these classes more enjoyable. As to why i decided on the witch elf, simply because I love dark elves and because I had a chance to play a Chaos marauder in the beta and even thou the mutations and the general aspect and animation were cool, I didnt like it as much as a DE. My second choice after witch elf would be Zealot/Disciple of Kaine. Im not into green skins, but im not a rasist Smile. Wait...i am, lets go dismember and burn some high elves or smash to pieces some rocks with beards.

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

My schedule is pretty much as free as i want it to be, meaning I never have to work overtime, I live alone, so there no mommy to send me to bed. I have a cycle of 1 work day and 2 free days(including weekends). In a work day I usually play from 7 PM CET untill the morning and in the 2 free days, obviously more. So i guess my game time per week would be more then 70 hours/peek. If needed i can be online at any time. Curent gaming time is spent in DotA.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

I started playing PC games about 12-13 ago. The first game a played seriously was Starcraft Broodwar. I never became very good, I was decent but compared to south-koreans, i was terrible, but back then I had no idea of competitive gaming and e-sports. I played CS after that, never really liked that game but people kept telling me i was good.( played in Romania PGL, nothing remarcable). Then i started playing Warcraft III - DotA and WoW. I won a few local Dota tournaments, played in MYM Prime Defending, CAL, HTGN and other leagues. I im vouched in IHCS wich is the best Dota in-house league (includes players from SK-gaming, MYM, mouz, etc). I am no longer in any team because i am no longer interested in profesional Dota...waiting for WAR. I have been playing Dota for 4 years and WoW for 2. I was in top 20 at the end of Arena Season 2 with my orc rogue. Had a chance to play with some of the best PvPers on Mazrigos and probably in the world ( Demoo, Nalemoo). Switched to a human warrior, didnt get pass 1900 rating in Season 3. As raiding goes, before i quit, we were doing BT. Other MMOs i have played for a short period of time: Anarchy online, Cabal, EVE, Tabula Rasa(beta), other free and horible games.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

In WoW, I was veteran (second level of power after GM) of Hype (pvp guild) on Vashj. As far as raiding goes, no i cant say i was involved in the decision making proces, but then again I never wanted to. Regarding Dota, I was the leader of the HD team (no great international achievements) and I am a respected member of IHCS comunity and Art Team learder, but as i said Im not as involved in Dota as a was 6 months ago.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

In a guild, the role of every guild member is important and I will try to do my part as good as I can. I really hope to find a good hardcore guild, so we can get as high as posible as fast as posible and I'll do everything i can towards that goal. Like i said before, I am available at any time if needed and I'm usualy a helpful guy and always up for new challenges. I'm always interested in game mechanics and matchcraft, i guess that can be usefull too. Outside the game, I could help with design stuff, I'm profficient in Photoshop, did alot of sigs, banners etc. (I can show you my work if needed). And even if this post is kinda serious, I'm pretty funny and humor helps alot sometimes.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed

In one word? - Hardcore. I came across your guild on warhammervault.ign.com and decided to check it out. In my experience, finding a very good (not good/decent) guild/team is hard and i decided to take this oportunity to post an application. Teamwork and skill seem to define Unleashed and as an experienced, loyal and dedicated gamer I think I would make a good addition.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR

As long as I'm having fun, cause it's a game after all. But for a more specific answer, atm i can say that for the next 3 years when I will finish college. As long as we would progress, have fun, be at the top, make people love/hate us, i will be here, trying to make the guild one of the best.

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?

I have used vent/TS for the last 3-4 years, got a mic, and my English is pretty good.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I'm 24, I live in Romania, I'm a student at Business College and I'm a gamer. I live alone. I'm mature, hard working (when needed),loyal and commited, i learn fast and well...I'm pretty much great Smile. I have no idea why i made this application so long so I wont ramble on any further. This is a very important part of my application, but i no longer know what to say, and you can know a person from an application only so much. Anyway,I hope we will get to know each other. If i have missed any vital info, i'll will add them upon notice.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us?

No. I tried, but in Romania things suck. I browsed through some other applications and this seemed to be a major problem. I'm sorry but afaik it's imposible for me to get a CE. If this is the reason for my rejection, I hope maybe I'll join you at some point in the future.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection
AMD 4600+ X2@2.4Ghz
ATI 1950 XTX
2Gb DDR2@800Mhz
Samsung SM 19'' monitor
Razer Krait , Steelpad
I can provide dxdiag.txt file for more details
I have 15Mb Internet connection.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
MSN > pshych0@hotmail.com
yahoomess > pshych0@yahoo.com
I'm online most of the time. Contact me for further information if needed.

Thank you for your time

pshych0
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 4
Class : witch elf
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Application - Witch Elf Empty Re: Application - Witch Elf

Post  Firefly Sat Sep 13 2008, 01:15

please join us within the head start mate and we will get you a trial Smile
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  pshych0 Sat Sep 13 2008, 01:26

Like i said in the original post, as far as I know, right now there is no way i can get the head start. I preordered the WAR CE on gameshop.ro but when i received the phonecall I was informed that I didnt make the list for the available CE, but if they receive more I will get one, but i dont know what will happen.

Anyway thank you for the quick replay, and I would just like to add that in my opinion this little problem could be disregarded, because i will make up for the lost time relatively fast. Btw, I have no other guild applications, nor do i intend posting any, if I do not get accepted for a trial in UnLeashed, I will join a guild later ingame.

I am online now, if you feel we should talk further about this, or other issues, add me to msn, thnx.

take care and gl

pshych0
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly Sat Sep 13 2008, 01:27

some members of UL have headstart keys .. if u can get a hold of them they will be more than happy to help Wink
Firefly
Firefly
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Male Number of posts : 424
Class : Witch Elf
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  pshych0 Sat Sep 13 2008, 01:33

Cant you help me get in touch with one of them? Or should i post a request in general chat?
If you find someone willing to help me, tell them to contact me via msn/forum PM/Y!mess
Thanks again

Update: I have managed to order a CE from a site, i hope i will get confirmation tomorow and have the CE within the next 2-3 days. If most other things were ok with my application, i would like to ask you not to close this post for 2-3 days, so I can see if i get my WAR CE. I will update as soon as i know more.

Thanks for your patience.

pshych0
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Post  pshych0 Sat Sep 13 2008, 18:21

If any member of UL could help me with a headstart key I would be forever greatful Smile

pshych0
Squig
Squig

Back to top Go down

Application - Witch Elf Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Fri Sep 26 2008, 22:27

close thread plz denied

Fleshtuh
Squig