Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciple of Khaine Application

2 posters

Go down

Disciple of Khaine Application Empty Disciple of Khaine Application

Post  Sanctifico Sun Sep 14 2008, 17:07

Hello to all Smile

Heres a little about myself so you guys know a bit about me as a person and a gamer

My names Mark and im from Lincolnshire in the UK , im 22 years of age , I work in a factory (exciting stuff) live my girlfriend and my son , support arsenal football club, Enjoy drinking and having a laugh with mates.

I did play open beta for the past week as a disciple and enjoyed it very much , played several other classes too to decide and understand what they are about, Im
looking to stick with my disciple all the time so not starting alts etc and my disciple been my main until i/we have conquered all Smile

Character Information - Hopefully should be called Sanctifico , Disciple of Khaine, Healing spec (as its meant to be imo)

Playing Hours - (this coming from previous mmo exp) I play pretty much every chance i can get , i wud say about 4-5 weekdays and around 6-7 at weekends so around 40-50 hours per week i would say but it varys

Past Gaming Experience - I have played SWG , Daoc , WoW. I have played WoW since it has been released , i have 3 lvl 70's which are paladin , rogue and mage (feel free to ask questions or armory links)

How you will help Unleashed - In any way possible really , If u need me to take leadership over a group or raid i will and give it my best , I think my experience in Daoc has helped me understand RvR alot more than what current/ex WoW players understand about it and hopefully this will be a asset to you

Reasons for joining Unleashed - Looking for a serious guild to settle down into and get to know in game and personally , i hate to skip around guilds. You guys look professional from your website and your forums and you seem to have everything i could want within a guild enviroment

How long you plan on playing WAR - Differcult question as i have played only a week , i know some people might answer this and say 'oh i will play it forever' but they simply do not know this yet , so i will give you a honest answer and say i will play as long as im having fun and enjoying it Smile

Access to Ventrilo and a mic? - Yes i have both and enjoy using both

Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the Headstart with us? - I have preordered the SE and have my early access code already and waiting for registration tomorrow morning at 9am Smile

Computer specs and Internet connection - Intel Core 2 duo 6600, 2.4ghz , 2gb of ram , 500gb Hdd , Geforce 8800GTX , Also 8mb broadband internet connection

How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN - On here or MSN - which is Madwestmo@hotmail.com

Hopefully hear from you all's soon Smile

Mark/Sanctifico

Sanctifico
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 1
Class : Disciple of Khaine
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Disciple of Khaine Application Empty hey

Post  Fleshtuh Sat Sep 27 2008, 15:36

sorry gonna have to denied this application. If u wanna apply again plz try to make it so it dont blind me =) hehe

Fleshtuh
Squig
Squig

Male Number of posts : 41
Class : Marauder
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down