Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disciple of Khaine, healer specced

Go down

Disciple of Khaine, healer specced Empty Disciple of Khaine, healer specced

Post  faldor19 Fri Aug 08 2008, 00:53

Greetings Unleashed

Here comes a application from a old hardcore RVR daoc Healer. That resides in Sweden.

1. Character Information
Dark Elf, Disciple of Khaine, 100% sure on healing spec line, for RVR purposes. Name, probably Minora or Selvine, from my days of DAOC. US server Nimue

2. Playing Hours - The amount of hours per week you spend on (any game) and will this change for WAR?

playing time as of now, Unemployed looking for daytime work, so now as much time i can do with the help coffee and more coffee is many hours. Tend to get whole day playing. After i get a work from 18.00 CET to midnight weekdays, and most of the weekends, occasional party might interfere. So average playing time as of now 60+ hours per week. with work 30+ hours per week. Since i love WAR and if it turns out to be as good RVR as DAOC, it will be many hours of healing done.

3. Past Gaming Experience (Please note that we may ask questions about said game to check credibility)

Started out with DAOC when it was released in US and on RP server Nimue. Played a Pac Healer RR6.3. unfortunately on us server which main RVR time was night time here. around midnight and forward. Started out in a relaxed soft guild but after a while played in a Hardcore RVR guild called Cadre, was in a alliance with the rest of a hardcore RVR guilds on Nimue.
Really liked the healer with very good CC capabilities.
From DAOC I entered Everquest 2, yet again on US server which hampered my playing time. Played a Shadowknight up to 76, came back after Rise of Kunark and relocated to EU server. Character transfered. After i moved to Eu server i have Raided with Children of war, CoW. The break in between was called WOW and PS.

PS have a BR 16 CR 1,NC on Emerald, now Gemini server. Have a terran on Werner, BR 16 CR2. But played most of my last days on Emerald in a structured outfit. Regularly squads running doing tank runs, bomber runs and on.

Playing Wow started again after Burnings crusade after a few of my closest friend from Last stand on Defias Brotherhood server, EU got me into the game again. A few months ago i turned 70 and have been seen a lot in BG. Prefer groups in BG defence in AV is quite fun. Not guilded due to lack of good equipment, recently turned 70 and AoC turned up and now WAR. Edit. Found a small guild that gonna start raiding. But with the forthcoming release of war coming up and i'm not gonna be likely to continue.
Playing a lvl 70 Beastmaster hunter, with limited raiding experience from WOW. mine are from DAOC and EQ2.
Tried AoC but serious lack of content got me bored.
Playing in a group with 4 RL friends of 3 hardcore WOW people, going through Instances and looking forward to Heroics when we get to it. This a fun serious hobby group when we have the time to play them together. Only doing dungeons and completes them very well.

At the moment playing WAR in the closed Beta but big patch again and big chance of a wipe again.
Played a BO which I liked and got a good feel for how tank works. Wiped
Tried a Dark elf Sorceress and have some issues with them, shelved until they can fix em. Seriously survivability in PVE and not enough good damage in rvr and usually a squishie target for all melee in RVR.
Disciple of Khain, which i love and will. try again as soon as server are up.

looking forward to RVR focus and not as PVE grind as certain games can be in end game.

4. Past Guilds and if you have held any place of power in a Guild (any proof of this will greatly help)

old Guildleader, one of many in Protectors of Mjollnir, DAOC. Also organized guild groups for farming and raids. And was unofficially morale officer.
Due to big timedifference in many games led me to be a follower instead.
But eager to get into WAR and RVR.

5. How you will help Unleashed, both outside and inside guild. I.e. Website help, helping players outside Unleashed etc.

In war, need a healer, count me in, always helping my guildes, first prio. RVR addict. so gonna be there out with the guild.if not with guild and guildmembers need help with any PVE or anything i will help them first.
Out of game i don't have any web programming skills, although i have good editing and colorgrading skills, worked as a filmteacher In Stockholm. Can work in Premiere, Fincal Cut. AfterEffects/shake and color, for guild videos.

6. Reasons for joining Unleashed
Looking for a Hardcore Endgame RVR guild that are focused and must use VOIP software. Dedication to the game and the guild brings a level of play to the game that I enjoy and want to contribute to. A commitment to the guild and always work together and beat the opponents and become the best guild in WAR.
And off course red up about Unleashed before I considered sending a application so the guild suites my needs and what I want out of it. And to bring a very dedicated player and always bring good sprits with me to every guild that I have joined.

7. How long you plan on playing WAR
Does it become as good RVR as old DAOC, I don't see an end to it. Have missed the RVR that none other of the game i have played, besides PS, have anything near it. Really love the world and hopefully can have chats free from "leet" speak

8. Access to Ventrilo and a mic?
Have access to both and not afraid to use them.

9. A personal statement - tell us about yourself (Note that this is a very important part of your application)

I am 34 year old former film teacher which lives in a small town called Köping in Sweden. Single so I can spend the time on what i want. At the moment unemployed and looking for work. Filling at times as a film teacher for now. long time ago i started with Role playing games, in the 80's, and was hooked still am hooked. Have been Gamemaster in a lot of Swedish Rp games, Drakar & demoner, 91 version not the crap that came after. EON is another one that I like a lot and are also gamemaster for. Slowly writing a new campaign for it. Played alot of english ones (CoC, Harn) and some tabletops like warhammer fantasy and 40K. oh well got carried away from the subject again.
More about me i enjoy film like em very much.
A downside that i have slight dyslexia, so my typing and spelling van be a bit off at times, but working on it.
have a very good understanding of English both written and spoken, although a bit rusty on the spoken side, but that will clear up as soon i start talking English regularly again.
Oh i almost missed a important thing,.... I am a Coffemaniac... very dark roasted black coffee. Bistro Coffee.
Favorite class to play in games is healer type. Tried a few other classes but healer suits me best. Rerolling after a year of playing another character is not the best option like to stay with one so i can focus and get really good at that class.

10. Have you pre-ordered the WAR CE and will you be playing in the 'Open Beta' with us?
I have collectors Edition waiting for me and are in the Closed beta.

11. Computer specs and Internet connection

AMD AThlon 2,2 GHz DualCore, Win Xp 64bit with 4 GiG ram.
Auzetech Fidelity 7.1 soundcard
Geforce 6800GTX.
Samsung spinpoint 320 Gig HD times two.
8Giga bit Internet connection, from one of Swedens oldest and broadband company, local ISp for good and fast support and stable Internet.
As soon I can afford i will upgrade my Computer.

12. How to get in contact with you, preferably MSN
r-ekholm@msn.com offcourse my MSN
r.ekholm for skype.

faldor19

Back to top Go down